The Alt-Right

Lazyfag here. I'm writing a paper on the Alt-Right for my 11th grade essay.

>inb4 MODS UNDERAGE

Started school late, I'm 19.
Anyway, the paper is due in 2 hours and needs to be 4 pages long. Would any of you be so kind as to do it for me? It's basically about why the Alt-Right is right. I'm trying to RedPill my entire class.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/a-normies-guide-to-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=kVeZ0_Lhazw
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=gnSDzUCu20Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_lk12BL2Kvw
youtube.com/watch?v=WA9qjCj3__c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jews did it
>Traps are gay
>Your waifu a shit
>roasties are shit
>OP is a fag

I hope this gets you started.

Start out with the backdrop of WWII and ask the questions "what if the germans were the good guys" then drop all the different things hilter predicted would come true if germany lost and correlate it with real life trends that are actually happening. Then end with the conclusion that hilter was trying to save europe.

The alt right are controlled opposition instigated by the jews in order to give whitey a last ineffectual scrap of hope to cling to and keep him contained as the final protocols of zion are carried out agianst the anglo saxxon race.

>Anyway, the paper is due in 2 hours and needs to be 4 pages long. Would any of you be so kind as to do it for me?
What a retard. Sounds like you need to go back a few more grades now.

Size 12 Times New Roman font, but use double spacing and 14 point punctuation.
Don't use contractions and don't be afraid to start new paragraphs.
Don't worry about long enough, just make a point and argue it.

I'll do it for $300

>asking for homework help on Sup Forums
Sounds like you didnt start late enough

Pick a different topic for your report for your own sanity but still do all the research as if you had to wright one.

Just copy this

dailystormer.com/a-normies-guide-to-the-alt-right/

My teacher has a program that detects plagiarism. He showed it to the class so I know that that won't work. Thanks though.

fpbp

report and move on people underage b&

Read the post you twat.

There is a trick where you can copy everything into google translate, translate into Arabic or some shit, then translate it back and just fix up the grammatical errors. Basically untraceable.

shit boi it actually works. now i won't have to waste my time on a stupid assignment, thanks Sup Forums-bro!

The Alt-Right doesn't and never existed. It was a lie perpetrated by the Hillary Clinton campaign that was pretty much memed into reality by a bunch of Neo-Nazi retards

Here you go, OP. This should get you started.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVeZ0_Lhazw
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=gnSDzUCu20Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_lk12BL2Kvw
youtube.com/watch?v=WA9qjCj3__c

Also, don't listen to this dumb loser.