Ok Sup Forums, we need to find a way to make fidget spinners symbols of white supremacy

ok Sup Forums, we need to find a way to make fidget spinners symbols of white supremacy
anyone got any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FreeMemesKids/status/863320318064156672
youtu.be/JQnVluC2kEI
shapeways.com/shops/cray-s-shitshow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assassins creed symbol, treyarch

I thought they were already for autists.

interesting
but i was thinking of custom made ones in the shape of swastikas to be bought and sold in great demand

Litteraly bought that exact thing for my sins bday this weekend.

The last thing we need is that on our side. Thread saged. Kill yourself faggot.

this is the gayest trend ever. im on board

They're a Nazi tool to make kids more accepting of Swastikas. Go.

what's this?

if you're not going to be constructive then you might as well follow your own advice cause you're a waste of flesh and oxygen and your mother dreads this day because she is remind that you are her offspring

perfect
we need these sales to soar and cause national outcry

You're kid is going to resent you for raising him so poor

>Assassins creed
>Knights n shit
>The crusades
>All white Christians fighting Muslims
That's it they can ve used as a symbol of the next crusades DEUS VULT!!!!

I see the potential in the idea, yet the amount of newfags and leftfags here will probably blow this up. Take it over to Sup Forums, maybe some bored oldfags think that's cool and make it happen.

love the brainstorming
keep it up

Kek

>LOL lets be totally random Sup Forums and make a toy a white supremacy symbol
>Memes told me we made milk a white supremacy symbol so lets make this a white supremacy symbol
I can feel the warmth of summer now that faggots like you are here.

Gonna need that in red and black please

>we
there is no we reddo
neck yourself

Three corners to signify the holy trinity.

>Crusade

I would pay $$$ for a kek swastika version in green.

>there is no we
tell that to our emperor

The 3 protruding round parts represent the axis powers of WW2
It's spinning represents the World we will make as we revive the Nazi party for a full global take over!!!

Okay asshole, you just turned this into a cringe thread.

3 sides KKK.
Or 666.
Or..

can someone design an old-looking, prototype design of a hand fidget, maybe made out of wood and photoshoop it in some high ranking Nazi's hands?

Figget spinners were invented by an israeli psychologist to try and stop palestinians boys throwing so many stones, it worked, and this was in the 90's. Now suddenly they become a fad.
ANyways this information will probably help you.

Make the three outside spinners are Japan, Germany, and Italy, the axis. Meme pictures of spinners with the outside rings replaced with a picture of swastika, rising sun, and whatever the fuck WOP flag looks like. Center can be pink triangle signifying fags, Star of david for jews, hell a pic of Anita Sarkeesian in the happy merchant variant meme of her. The point is that it has to be flexible and customizable enough that a bunch of faggots start their on shitty variants.

Then phase 2, once the previous shit gains traction, is to start meming pictures of the Nazi salute while balancing the spinner on your finger. In the interest of appealing to anonymity, photoshopping pictures of spinners onto the fingertips of famous people in coincidental nazi salute.

Lastly, to make sure the cuck media notices, there need to be some Pepe memes thrown in (boy do they love those). I personally reccomend making a variant on the Nazi Pepe holding a star of david in one hand such that his other hand is holding a spinner, again with the axis flags on the outer rims.

Noble pursuit, here are ideas. While we're at it, we need to make the term "cis" hate-speech. But let's keep that or a different thread.

What's the fucking point, this shit will go out of style before any of your memes gather any traction.

Everyone who's ordering the dirt cheap chink ones on Ebay will get them long after the fad is over.

3 corners means 3 colors

>RGB
>Red corner
>Green corner
>Blue corner
>With these colors combined... WHITE POWER

> using the spinning Jew

FUCKING STOP

I saw a guy selling these out of his car trunk in a Little Caesar's parking lot. I never heard of them until about a week ago and now they're fucking everywhere.

Let's finish what we have started.

I honestly feel like I'm one of the few would that would actually benefit from having one of these things.
Idk if anyone else has this problem, but I love to destroy stuff.
When I'm at work I'll go out of the way to find things; desk fans, staplers, work stuff, really anything, and I'll dismantle it and then just throw it away because I'm too lazy to put it back together.
I feel guilty because I've easily wasted hundreds of dollars of work supplies doing this.

China is biggest spinner manufacturer in the world
think about it for a second

you're a little late on the "spinner" bandwagon theyre already starting to die out it will be pointless starting something like this

What about a swastika shaped spinner?

Old fag here.

What the fuck is a spinner? Looks like a missing part from a crappy toy.

some shit that kids put in their hands and spin it helps kids with mental disorders

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK
this kinda of shit is being pushed by reddit and liberals so we can't accomplish anything of significance,
why do you think Le Pen lost?
Sup Forums focused on the ok hand sign
Sup Forums focused on the peace sign being 2 genders
Sup Forums focused on the rainbow flag being supremacist
Sup Forums focused on taking shia labeouf's flag
instead of creating memes of le pen memes.
pushing stupid things like making spinners a supremacist symbol accomplishes absolutely nothing of true value.
have a sage.

im so sick of retards throwing piles of money at these things and shoehorning them into american culture. please Sup Forums make this a racist symbol to kill the flip spinner.

It's just some bullshit that spins around when you hold down the button in the middle.

And I thought BALL IN A CUP was boring.

Sure: insert one somewhere the sun don't shine, and then walk funny. THAT should demonstrate that 'supremacy'.

good way to make white nationalism look lame

yeah I was like wtf are these things.... kids these days.

>Le Pen lost because Sup Forums didnt meme
Puff puff give

Yeah man, it sure would be a shame to ruin the image of white nationalism.

>toy designed for actual autists
>normie kids want it
>walmart soon to carry it in stores some time next next month
>every normie kid has one
>normie kids culturally appropriate autismos

Am I on the right track here?

>side note
Made a thread on the on the possible impact these spinners could have not long ago. Got a a day ban, with an additional 2 day ban given towards the end of the first one, but before it finished. Guess I'll have to remember to reference the jew in each of my posts. Thanks...

tried to webm this
doesn't allow audio
Nazi spinner: twitter.com/FreeMemesKids/status/863320318064156672

Make one shaped like a swastika?

My nephew loves Fidgets
There is a little nigger boy in his 4rth grade class named Demarcus that keeps giving him a hard time.
Lets do this

t. butthurt libfag

youtu.be/JQnVluC2kEI

just make this, and this will be our new symbol. Its easy enough to go unoticed.

clearly it's a swastika in disguise.

GUYS GUYS GUYS I FOUND IT
YOU CAN BUY THEM AT

shapeways.com/shops/cray-s-shitshow

and you can email they guy at [email protected]

whites invented ball bearings therefore its white supreme-ist?

Why can't we just finish the hoax we started?

So basically what you're stating is that white power stands for full blow mongrel.
>His noise is silenced...

Nazis love Celtic symbols right?

We should make more Sup Forumsacks instead of it.

>if you wanna buy the files
literally just some rectangles with holes in it for the bearings. Fucking jews

They've been a thing for a few months now.
Long enough to hit the flea markets, at least.

Only spinning toy needed.
Other spinning toys need not apply.

It actually is. Spinners were first created as a stylized spinning valknuts.

>red and black

you mean red black AND white

dumbass the nazis were white and black look at the swastika again

the swastika (black represents the state) and the white represents the citizens, and their both in the center staving off the bolshevik commies (red) that has spread throughout Europe and around them.

what is it?

looks like three bearings in cheap plastic...

>>>/reddit/

subtle

Guess again

Normies think autist stimming devices are cool and Sup Forums is trying g to ruin this why?

its a triskelion

RARE

Underrated.

>it helps kids with mental disorders
>"all children have mental disorders now"
yep. this is what we're admitting.

NEW
E
W

Already done thousands of years ago.

i thought thee fidget spinner was already a spinning K

ANY way it sits it displays a K

I heard the the patton holder is a neo nazi

I think the AWB could work, what are your thoughts?

does this shit make anyone else remember beyblade ?

that's what I thought too

The guy who created it is a skinhead german. meme into existnce. thanks

That Swastika is cursed. You shouldn't have it on your computer.

Saw this today, I thought he was mad at the littering

Dumping my memes