this

kek

FPBP

/thread

samefagging back to back

I think people should be forced to use illegal drugs, against their will

>drugs are the ultimate redpill
I'm a sugar narco daemon

I don't do drugs and I think certain illegal ones should be legalized and taxed just like alcohol and cigarettes.

I wish that apartheid south africa was still a thing.

Is this bait?
Sup Forums has Ids

I actually endorse both of those options. Of course with drugs being legal, it comes with the prerequisite that society fully understands the consequences drugs entail, and have adequate restraint in using them.

drugs should not be legalized with the exception of weed. opiates and hard drugs are fucking up inner cities right now...come to portland, you see what a mess opiates are doing right now....

fuck off

Why?

Because he's a Liberalitarian. He thinks its fine to be a degenerate and contribute to the second falling of Rome.

Libertarians make my skin crawl.

I pick both. This is actually my exact response when asked about this, pro legalization but anti drug.

Exactly. Stop wasting resources on the drug war.

>Sup Forums is one person
Kek
>doesn't use illegal drugs but thinks illegal drugs should be legalized
I don't agree with this. I think the drug war should be reformed so you can get plea deals and decriminalization so you can hunt down dealers and work up the chain of command rather than punish retards, but let's pretend I'm a libertarian because that's who the OP post is clearly directed to.
>Pick one
If you're a liberal, you only pick the second. If you're a libertarian, neither of these conflict, but the second is a misrepresentation. The libertarians don't want them legal so much as they don't want them to be illegal. If you have a black market, you're going to see problems. Spicville, the CIA, nigger country, the mob, the cartels, so on, are all evidence that if you make a black market strong, it's going to bite you in the ass, and of course, you have to factor in that if some retard is going to use drugs, they're going to use drugs. They ought to have the freedom to destroy themselves and hopefully overdose, rather than let tax money go to kicking in someone's door, shooting someone's dog, making the crime rate worse for police to deal with, and making niggers act like even bigger niggers.

Drugs are the only way to escape this world controlled by jews. Lsd is the biggest weapon against the jews.

Jews have been pushing both legal and illegal drugs on the masses for decades.

They are disgusting.

>Letting the stupid do stupid shit that will harm themselves
>why not
I say, legalized hard drugs, open a snowflake counter, let the stupid snort as much cocaine as they can.

When they die of overdose, recycle the meat, use their protein to feed the jail population, niggers who crimes, will eat the degenerates and their own kind.

Equilibrium achieved.