State love/hate thread

Sup Forums, what states do you love/hate the most?
>Born in Florida, mixed opinions.
>Love Minnesota, Texas
>California can be nuked for all I care

Love Cali

Dislike most of the South

New Hampshire is the best Hampshire.
>hate illinois

> met some based Michigan folk
> southern florida sucks balls but the north aint bad
> washington is beautiful but unfortunately cucked af
> ohio is....pretty fucking bland to be honest

The land of California is fantastic (though lots of it is tainted by niggers and bad hombres),

The people of California deserve genocide.

faggot
Hampshire > New Hampshire
well done leaf
>born in Texas
>old money bubble in a 25% white city
>debating getting out asap or waiting for 5 years
>either going to move to east Texas or another Southern state, what is the most uncucked? I'm going to buy some acreage 20-40 minutes outside of town

this guy gets it

Georgia
I love all my neighbors except Alabama, y'all are weird.
t. 1st gen Norsk immigrant

>Born in missouri
>Live in Arkansas
FUCK THE NORTH EAST. THEY'RE JUST AS BAD AS THE WEST COAST. AND THE DRIVE LIKE SHIT TOO. CIVIL WAR TWO NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Georgia isn't any better than Alabamy

>Love
Pennsylvania
Upstate NY

>Like
MD

>Hate
NJ
NYC
Ohio
VA

t. PA native

Born in California, raised in Idaho (I lived in California all of a year)

Love any state that went red this election

Hate all that didn't.

California would be the best state if it wasn't governed by cucks.

Take it back faggot. The only place I could see as better is Tennessee, specifically Chattanooga.

>Hampshire > New Hampshire
i'm guessing that was either a typo or you've never been to either. much respect for texas, but you might not be the brightest shining lone star.

hi newfriend

>where were you when state of Jefferson

>they havent taken the Indiana pill yet

I pity you.

>born in ohio. alright place to raise a family, pretty boring
>love texas
>california can go fuck itself

Tennessee master race.

But can we please get rid of California?

what makes Georgia better?

they are basically the same state, except Alabamy does not have Atlanta, which is shite, outside of Buckhead.
Montana, Alaska, both Dakotas, and maybe even Minnesota are all better

absolutely. where'd i leave my earthquake remote control?

>Montana, Alaska, both Dakotas, and maybe even Minnesota are all better
how do you figure?

The $ from my job. Alabama can't come close to what my job here pays, but Chatt could come close nd has better internet.

cheaper land, better people, better scenery, not surrounded by cucks, all NH has going for it is the lolbertarian laws

I hate Ohio and Indiana because there's just depressing shitholes with nothing interesting in them. At least Kansas is known for being "boring", and the flat prairie is actually quite aesthetic. Tornadoes are pretty comfy too.
What do Ohio and Indiana have? A bunch of trees and the same cookie cutter chain stores ad nauseum, as well as suburban and urban decay--oh and a bunch of niggers too.

My favorite state is Maryland because it has such a high quality of life. Yeah there's the Baltimore containment zone, slums of DC and the trailer park that is Cecil County but other than that it is really nice. I like the boat culture, the aesthetic flag, the Bay, the mountains in the west, the history...there's a lot in Maryland.

Louisiana

We were LA before Los Angeles! Fuck Commiefornia

how is Niglanta?

Western Maryland, South Maryland and Eastern shore need to secede and become a new state.

South Dakota is home. Any area that has few to no niggers or Jews is all right in my book.

If that ever happens I'm moving there.
Bay area can fuck itself, traffic is fucking abysmal.

NH has no state income tax, constitutional carry, no sales tax except for prepared food and hotels (take that massholes), either the lowest or one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country, a statutes that lets you record cops, mountains, beaches, and a border with canada. i could go on. on the downside we've got a major opiod issue.

property taxes are high in the more developed areas. as is rent. you've got me there. overall, i'd rather live here than anywhere else.

born in AL
love it
hate california

meme this man for Georgia Secretary of State 2018

Missouri reporting here. Stay away from the "big" cities and you'll be fine.

Like most here, I hate California, but Kansas can go fly a kite as well.

Alaska hates everyone. Please stay away.

The South is more or less just as good on laws, and I prefer some other Northern states, but New Hampshire has potential if lobertarians take control

Hate: Florida, Washington, Mass, New Jersey
Love: nothing yet

our state government, although at a core principal level i don't like it, sell booze. how badass is that?

heh. we kinda already have. the dems ran shit for the last 10+ yrs, but they were kept in check by the reps. libertarians weren't even allowed on the ticket so they all ran as republicans mostly. this year, though, a gov candidate got enough votes that next cycle actual libertarians will be able to get on the ballot.
>topkek
i don't do drugs anymore, but we're about to decrim weed and i support that.

>good on laws
the south is good on gun laws mostly, but most don't have constitutional carry. as of a month or so ago, you can open carry or concealed carry without a permit in nh. local law enforcement is also now REQUIRED to give you a permit for use out of state as long as you're not a felon or w/e. in the same law, the state congress is supposed to make deals with other states for reciprocity wherever possible.

I live in the subs so I'm fine where I am. I just commute to the city and back, with my kids school as well.

I have never visited New England but their accents tends to rub me the wrong way when I hear them in media, so I marked them as dislike. Other than that I have no rational basis for my ratings besides the fact that I feel an immediate involuntary suspicion of people who aren't from the south or the northern plains.

>born in Maine
>live in Maine
>hate flatlanders

>born in leafland
>Love New York outside of the city, most of the midwest
>hate california

Maine and New Hampshire are to New England as the South is to the USA. Mass and NY are completely fucked. Vermont is full of hippie communes. The others idk as much about.

>flatlander from IL now S. NH
i still like this mainiac

Fuck NY, MA, CA, RI, MA, NJ, CT

Fucking outsider hipsters from above literally took over my state and drove 99% of the locals out.

live free or die

Substitute Illinois with California, and I'm right there with you 603 bro

603 represent. i'm not sure which is worse. never been to california. i promise not to import any illinois bs. i assume you won't import any cali bs.

>Hate Ohio

what the fuck did we ever do to you

faggot

>hate California

That's the only thing I feel strongly about

What do you like about Arkansas?

The upper peninsula of Michigan is hilly and comfy

I'm from Massachusetts. If any state deserves to be nuked, it's Massachusetts.

California is shit because there are so many fucking beans there. Conservatism is not totally dead.

Massachusetts is mainly white but is California tier. Even the stinkiest Puerto Rican apes that shit up every city here still aren't as large of the pop as beaners are in Cali. This state is majority white and has numerous almost totally white areas that are still bleeding heart.

It's literally Sweden if it was a state.

Just nuke us. There's nothing to save here.

I think it's the Ohio drivers. I've driven through Ohio quite a few times and I can attest to the absolute horrid driving.

first post worst post

what's wrong with illinois user?

Hell yeah brother. Best state in New England and I'm from Mass. God I hate Virginia and Virginians.

chicago. nothing else there except corn.

we're full unless you bring ladies

>loving Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama

ha. ha. ha.

trying to nuke NH or Maine is not wise. you know we have naval bases here right?

private school?

What do you have against Virginia?
Northern Virginia is pretty nice, and southern VA (where I'm from) is mostly rural and very few black people live here (outside of the cities). Lots of gorgeous country roads, beautiful hiking spots..I think the only real issue here is meth.

Texas is the South

I love this whole country desu, every state has its place in this union. Some "people" don't deserve to live here though.

that reminds me of a saying in IL, "there's chicago and there's the rest of IL." in chicago there's crack. in the rest of IL there's meth

what's not to like
you forgot Maryland senpai
your pic related went to the University of TEXAS fuck New England retards
faggot

>loving california

fuck N. Va, I guess the southern part is pretty cool but North Carolina is less cucked

i love to visit yukon, alaska, whenever i have the cash to holiday.

I don't dislike any state by any parameter but its population of nonwhites.

>Born in Jersey
>Love PA and NY
>Love Ohio as well
>Hate California
>Hate the south except New Orleans (it is one giant zoo with a broken down six flags and negros)
>Dislike Nevada, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico
>Best state is Alaska

>not all new englanders

I love Wisconsin and hate Texas just because its way too hot.

as long as you protect thy south

louisiana reporting in
you got 10/10 tastes

which part?

I may be moving there in 6 months from Texas

Minnesota is shit

right there with ya tex

Why do you hate Nevada?

I've lived in Alabama, Illinois, California and currently Tennessee.

Tennessee is the best, California was shit because it was the Mojave desert. Alabama was 2nd worst because fuck Nick Saban and the Tide.

When you already live in what would be the mythical state of Jefferson but without having to deal with Cali's bullshit.

Born in New York new york.

I hate new york

Oregon is not much better desu

Born in California and fuck California please nuke us

Fuck you what state are you from? In 39 years Minnesota will have the most sought after resource: freshwater bitch

what does Sup Forums think about pro trump/ pro white Californians?

Not my fault we're overrun with spics and faggots.

plus where i live is a CA republican stronghold

chicago or the rest of illinois? your opinion?

you're known for faggots and achmeds

secede from the cucked california. drop them in ocean.

bump