Dindu nuffin!

Another thug portrayed as a victim.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4505412/Police-obtain-amateur-video-scene-15-year-old-shot.html

That's standard and smart procedure.

You cuff someone that tried to kill you and you've subdued them. If they're dying or dead, then big deal; that's for the paramedics and coroner to fix.

>Negron

>Jayson
>NEGROn

"Negron", ROFL!

Why is this shit always in UK news, but not the US news?

will he get a bachelors in Automotive Studies now?

Chasin Negrons
Shootin Negrons
Leavin Negrons

>Negron
I don't even laugh anymore

>NEGROn

kek

This

>Ram officer with car
>Attempted murder of an officer
>Shoot
>Subdue
>paramedics don't make it in time

Too fuckin bad, maybe he shouldn't have stolen a car

I wonder what degree he will get now that he was unjustly shot down after unsuccessfully trying to steer that out of control car away from that pig. He was a descendant of royalty. There must be justice! Justice in the form of breaking into stores owned by local private citizens and stealing shit!

The underlying assumption here is that a 15 year old is incapable of doing stupid shit.

>negron
>be all like fuk da police
>now be all like
>negroff

>Negron

are you fucking serious

it's like they're a self parody at this point

Oy vey he just need money fo dem programs goy why did you kill him, he was probably late to his bible selling job

Didn't even kil a few pig faggots before going down.

Pathetic display.

is this the 15 year old who was shot while "walking out of a party"?

>Jayson
>manbun
>muh black privilege an sheeeiit

NOPE

Lel

>Negron

More like Negroff

>Negron

R A R E

A

R

E

>Negron

THIS

This nigger right here shot at police in Ferguson on the 1 year anniversary of nigger brown shooting

Guess what, police were better shots and they dropped his nigger ass
Guess what they then proceeded to do
If you guessed cuffed his bleeding ass then you're dumb be right

Just because you've been shot doesn't mean you're not a threat

>Negron

fpbp

>15-year-old Jayson Negron
>Jayson Negron
>Negron
>Negro

You just can't make up this shit.

>a cop that shoots you, wants you to live?

say wuuuuuuh?

lol negron

....they write themselves...

Police help my house been broken into by a negron :(((

that wasn't the first post you retard

F A G

A

G

Negron plz

>negron

>Jayson Negron
>Negron

AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I feel like Australia should have had something to do with these bants.

>Jayson Negron
>Negron
THIS SHIT LITERALLY WRITES ITSELF!!!

And thus nothing of value was lost.

>Negron

Is this even real life anymore?

>Negron

His name was Jason NEGROn

even better, "jayson negron"

>after they shot dead an ... thief
>left him dying on the street
which is it?

Now, it's a shame when kids die, I don't give a shit what your race is, kids are kids. He earned it though, he rammed a cop and more than likely tried to actively harm him. That's the sort of resistance that will get you shot, child or not.

all the same, when a kid dies, it's always a sad thing. An entire life, someone that may, potentially, turn it around, snuffed out entirely. But... Again, that's the way the world works. Push too hard, the pushback will knock you down.

N E G R O N

Kid, he was 15. You almost sound as dumb as his cousin calling him a baby

Nah he's a kid, man. can you say that if it was a white gunned down, you wouldn't be saying it's a kid?

The circumstances are making you see him as an adult, cause he fucked up and did a very grown up and very retarded thing. He's still a kid. I know my dumb, bumblefuck cousin held up gas stations and jacked cars and dealt drugs till he was 20, then he turned his life around. He decided to give a shit, that can happen. When kids die so young, they lose that opportunity. Sure, the odds were against this one in particular getting their shit together, but even shit circumstances can yield great results.

I've been to your country before. Killed muslims n sheit

It's not surprising because he was black and portrayed as an innocent victim. It doesn't matter what normal people think, it's all about how the media portrays it. If he was white, and did everything Negron did, I would be just as happy to see him dead in the street.

It just so happens that 99% of the time, it's a nigger. Which is why people get bent out of shape over them, because they commit so much fucking crime no one is surprised that they can guess the color of basically every criminal out there before details are even released.

If these "kids" are so fucking stupid that they murder, rob, rape, commit grand theft auto, run police over, etc, it is not up to US to live with it until they, if ever, decide to stop being stupid fucks. At this point, you let natural selection take its course. Don't place the responsibility of placating these dumb fucks on the general populace.

>NEGROn

I'm not. I'm simply saying these people saying "woo glad he's dead" is kind of fucked, m8. you don't see anything wrong with a 15 year old being dead? Even though he was a criminal? Race ignored, let's just assume there's a nondescript 15 year old, could be white, mexican, jew, whatever. He robbed a liquor store for some cash and booze. Would you rather see him dead or just thrown in jail in the hopes he might realize that he fucked up? I think everyone deserves that chance.

But again, this is a unique (by which I mean, it's an example, not that it's a rare occurrence) case, in which the retard con attacked a cop. They got what was coming to them.

Uses a fucking ton of metal and fibreglass as a weapon and gets shot.
>OMG POLICE ARE SO BRUTAL
Fuck you idiots for doing this shit. He deserved every fucking bit of that fucking bullet.

Well hopefully a negron rapes your mom.

No, I'm glad he's dead. We need to destroy gang/thug/criminal culture. I'd rather take the chance of having this 15 year old dead, than seeing him destroy someone else's life when he got out of prison at 18

well no because

>*brings the mic closer*

every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go

>*looks over at the screen*

look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

That's a huge misconception, though. there's no guarantee they get out at 18. The only states that even do that here in the US are like fucking washington and idaho I think. Every other state has a panel of case workers and probation officers that do a psych eval on the kid when they're approaching 18, and if they think they're fit for reintegration, their sentences are scrubbed with time served, and they're thrown back out into the real world. If they're not, they're thrown right to big boy prison, no jail, either.

No, in civil engineering since he died face down in the road

They're trying to get UK to have a race war.

'Merica was a success.

Either way, I'm glad he's dead. His parents (doubt father is still around) should be locked up as well.

Is this a new meme now

Harsh, but fair

I really doubt the validity of the "he was using his car as a weapon" story the officer is telling.

How does that explain that the passenger was also shot?

The reason the police have become more violent towards blacks and Hispanics in recent years is because America is turning into a brown and black majority. Not only do police officers enforce the law but they also control and prey upon the minority populations.

HE WAS A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE WORKIN ON GOOD GRADES FOR COLLEGE
CHURCH NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS

A kid who would have lived his life as a piece of shit and cost the taxpayers money every time he gets arrested. Kill them young and you save money. Everyone makes excuses for this scum. Only sad thing about this is his shitbag friend didn't die as well.

Negron is what you would call a black cylon, from Battlestar Galactica

>cool stolen car you used to attempt to murder a police officer, care to bring it to the White House?

Another cherry-picked article that fits your narrative everyone in America is racist white people black people Asian people brown people cop people everyone you are racist too you cisgender heteronormative dance mother fucker I hope you die in a hole and by a hole I mean my mom's gaping asshole

Typed "Jayson Negron" into twitter search. Apparently this is a popular name.

>baby cousin
I can only laugh after all the years of propaganda.

Just because your cousin turned his life around doesnt somehow take away from the fact he is a piece of shit. Yeah people may turn around but more likely then not he would just continue to be a shit person.

Like I said, this kid deserved it, he attacked an officer, there you go. You get shot till you're disabled and you roll the ephemeral dice on your life.

you don't save money, you lose it, exponentially more and more with every case thrown out with a settlement to appease the outright riots caused by these stories. Even when the cop is in the right, which seems to be the case if the cop is being straight in this particular case, it creates massive protests and riots and damage to the city that racks up tens of millions of dollars in taxpayer money that has to be paid to families of the "victims" and store owners who have their livelihoods demolished by angered people with no self control.

Shit really isn't so simple.

Lmao that's funny, because I've known two separate negrons and they and their family were white af

He was a shit person, but he isn't anymore. He's working a job, 40 hours a week, has a kid, and a wife. He turned his life around. All i'm saying is I think everyone deserves that opportunity, because when you stop giving people that opportunity, you might as well just outright say "well all crimes should be dealt with via execution, you can't guarantee since they committed this crime they might not murder down the line".

Are you being sarcastic or what I can't understand what you're saying I don't speak French because that's the language of faggets and Canadiens which are special breed of faggets I mean seriously you are the closest thing to a gay person that's not gay you would lick the dick but not suck it why are you so gay? You have the worst president ever Andy most liberal government Canada has ever seen just kill yourself and that's not being mean that's just to save you from being a Canadian

His mom will shit out more future criminals in his memory. All different fathers too.

The same thing with a bearded 13 year olds that are claiming to be children and asking for Asylum in European countries it's just another Jewish scheme it's been the Jews all along everyone's issue or calamity is caused by the Jews who do you think killed the dinosaurs? A giant Jewish nose broke the Earth crust and a giant Jewish volcano erupted it's been the Jews all along and it always been

>Officers left the teen's body uncovered for hours

American cops, Canadian healthcare

sheeeeeeeeit...
is it chimpout season already?

Damn. This happened right by me. Bridgeport is such a fucking shithole.

Guess we'll have riots now and all the white CT liberals can finally get a dose of that enrichment they're so keen on preaching to others about.

Dude what are you talking about? Are you claiming that black people are real they're not they're pink not black it's your eyes man they keep fucking you up for example did you know that trees are blue but your eyes can't see that color so black people are pink not black so check your privilege and credit card in case you have been to a black neighborhood they keep stealing shit so yeah fuck Asian people

So either we let them act like scum to avoid a riot or kill them then go to court. I pick court. Also let them burn down their town. Only hurts them but being scum they wouldn't understand.

It doesn't only hurt them.

it literally hurts plain business owners, regular people, who have their entire lives trashed by some angry faggot throwing trash cans through a window and looting their store. Again, you sound like you want to just outright say "kill them all I don't care what they've done" but don't quite have the edge to do it. You keep saying "no matter what they've done they're bad and deserve no second chances".

>rammed an officer with a stolen car during a chase

if anything it make the person quoting seem like an idiot

I haven't read your post not a single word but I completely disagree with it I didn't know what it says but I just don't fucking like it I'm not going to read it but I just disagree with it I don't know it just doesn't feel right you know what I mean? Anyway fuck you and I don't agree with your post

dindu nuttin

I'm really tired of seeing this shit. Our cities are being destroyed.

What he did was wrong, but these fucking cops letting people bleed out on the ground really pisses me off.

dindu noffing

Yeah that's the Liberals doing their best to make black people seem as innocent and well-polished as they can be but you can't polish shit I mean it's just going to be squishy and is going to melt in your hands I mean you could put in the freezer and then try to polish it but why you pushing shit? Just dump it in the Toilet Man no more polishing shit suck my dick if you agree lick my asshole if you don't

>Negron
put me in the screen cap

they have to subdue someone in that situation

what else could they do after that? If the person is injured, they are required to move them as little as possible to avoid further injuries

if the paramedics don't show up on time, I dunno, maybe don't try and kill a cop?