Lol uh oh

lol uh oh

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is no more true today, than it was yesterday when he declared "only 1 more hour."

Also, FISA does not issue indictments.

It seems that it would serve them better to keep their mouths shut until they actually have something. All these false flags will only dampen the effect if they ever find anything real. It would follow then that they do not believe that there will ever be anything real/big, so they keep posting these false flags just to try to get people riled up.

Maybe I am assuming too much of them though. These are people who think reporting Trump had 2 scoops of ice cream is newsworthy.

>It seems that it would serve them better to keep their mouths shut until they actually have something.

SWJs being smart enough to shut the fuck up.

I wonder if Trump can/will sue for libel

>I don't know how government works, the tweet.

So did some user ruse them?

>FISA
>indictment

This will change none of their followers' minds. They tweet at them every day saying shit like, "thank you for your service and all you do!" Honestly, the gas can't come soon enough.

You have nothing. All that you have is the existence of investigations. You needed Obama to run this game correctly, you needed support at the top. You not only lack it but every passing day you lose insiders.
This ends with Sup Forums having enough comedy material to make life unbearable for you for a decade.

>This ends with Sup Forums having enough comedy material to make life unbearable for you for a decade.

What if I...stop going on Sup Forums?

>Russia hacked the FISA court and gave them the authority to issue indictments

Checkmate drompfhkins.

oh you sweet innocent child.

Holy shit niggers fisa Cort is gonna bring that indicdment on dtmpf ass bitches hell yah my nigga

Fucking this.

She's made "within the next week X will be indicted/in jail" twice a day for months, and yet nothing at all has happened and some people still seem to take her seriously as long as she keeps feeding the Russia hysteria.

The only real solution for this is gassing.

סֹּהַסֹּ
(JEW)

FISA Court does not issue indictments faggots

fake news

>Unter(((mensch)))

>What if I...stop going on Sup Forums?
Sup Forums will come to you.

There we go I knew it was coming. When is Trump being arrested?

According to the latest mensch tweet on tuestobersummeryesterday twentyeleventh.

I'll believe Mensch over a no name poster over FISA indictements. She's a public figure. She wouldn't post about the FISA indictements if she didn't check that.

>I'll believe Mensch over...
and this is why your life is never ending crushing disappointment. You understand you can fucking look this shit up yourself and not have to rely on anyone, yes? Yes?

Torontofag detected. This is why everyone in Canada hates torontofags.

FISA exists solely to yes/no wiretaps, they can do nothing else.

We're being raided, these threads keep popping up.

>All these false flags will only dampen the effect if they ever find anything real.

things LM and CT have gotten correct. before anyone

LM published existence of Fisa warrants last year

LM correctly named who Nunes met with at the WH when he ran over there

CT correctly stated there were GJ's impaneled

CT had scoop on FBI raid last week.

They like washing down Chinese with Molson.

LM called Bernie Sanders a Russian spy along with 209 other people less than 3 weeks ago. She and CT are the left's Joseph McCarthy.

>(((muslims)))

>LouiseMensch
stopped reading there

mods pls delete. this is spam

FISA does not issue indictments

MOAR PLS

lol let's just watch the government topple as he gets impeached. Reddit nu-males are sure to be mad. Can't wait to drink the tears

These vile psycho fucks were on a mission to get him impeached the second he won.

shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news
shills
>fake news

>thinly veiled "happening" thread

> Literally who

Yeah
Totally believable
just like their other predictions.

theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/
checkmate. fuck off now.

If Trump had a dollar for every time some sore-loser lefty told him hes finished.. Oh wait, he does.

In all seriousness though, this behaviour of theirs has to be one of the most thorough denial-based collective temper tantrums in history. Everything from crying and screaming to fucking witchcraft, dignity has left the building and nothing is off the table.

"...like, we super pinkie promise because that's how this whole FISA court thingie works." - Louise Mensch, Twitter Claude, and no one else ever.

how is she getting away with her compulsiving lying? She needs to be sued and abused in court for her LIES

(OP)
>Louise Mensch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch

"...Louise Daphne Mensch (née Bagshawe; born 28 June 1971) is an English author and independent investigative journalist. She was the Conservative MP for Corby from 2010 to 2012. After resigning from Parliament, she moved to New York City.

Mensch has stated her strong support for British and American intelligence agencies.

Before the US presidential election in November 2016, Mensch published a report of a FISA Warrant relating to an FBI investigation of suspected Donald Trump presidential campaign ties to Russian interference in the election. Her report was later confirmed by other sources, but in 2017 she has also been accused of publishing conspiracy theories in her ongoing research on President Donald Trump's alleged connections to Russia...."

"..During and after the 2016 US presidential election, Mensch's political commentary has been criticized for putting forth conspiracy theories about the Russian government, Donald Trump and people in Trump's circle. Mensch has said that she "absolutely believes" and has evidence that Vladimir Putin had Andrew Breitbart murdered to make room for Steve Bannon at Breitbart. She has stated that the 2017 Istanbul nightclub shooting was a Russian false flag operation, with Russia posing as ISIL; that "Bannon and his team" were behind bomb threats to Jewish community centres; and that Russian intelligence planted Hillary Clinton's emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop. Mensch has also accused numerous people and organizations of being Russian "shills", "moles" and "agents of influence."

Mensch stated that President Obama should have responded with "precision bombing raids" and "massive cyber war" in response to Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections...."

Mensch has stated her STRONG SUPPORT for British and American intelligence agencies.

when does this mentally diseased cunt go away?? why are people still taking her seriously in the least

What if Trump called the impeachment against himself?

>Pence becomes president
>we start electrocuting the gays and homosexuality becomes a crime again
we are saved

>FISA issues indictments

Top lel

Fucking
It
Straight
Anally

Then he gets flashbacks and discusses the circumcision status of various dildos

I hope so. Get this shit over and done with as it gets tossed out or else we are going to hear about impeachment for the next 8 years.

Oh it's sealed so nobody can see what's in it? How convenient.

>impeachment =/= removal from office
kids these days dont know how their gov't works

she posts anything and everything negative about trump, 90% of which is complete bullshit

Blumpf cannot recover from this

Critical hit

RIP to Hate and Anti-Semitism

It's over now Drumpfhkins, my source at the DMV just informed me they issued a sealed indictment for Trump and 20+ Republican congresspeople for their Russian collusion.

With a twitter name like "@TrueFactsStated" everything they post has to be true!

my sources on Xbox Live confirm this facts

Federal agents of CIA heading to whitehouse RIGHT NOW

I wish I was still as naive as you. I thought I cut my addiction 2 years ago, yet here I am responding to this faggot

There will forever be one more faggot to respond to.

>Mensch's own lawyer called her out on this bullshit

old numbers. The number in Russia probe are way up now. 70+ Targeted

Louise Mensch @LouiseMensch
Lah-de-da-di
We likes to party
We do cause trouble
We do bother somebody #TrumpRussia
Claude Taylor @TrueFactsStated
Replying to @TrueFactsStated
That same source has just confirmed that number is now signicantlly higher-with upwards of 70 individuals/entities targeted. 2/2

Is she some sort of bizzaro Alex Jones?

She's right less often than AJ, which in itself is an incredible accomplishment.

Dr. President Trump PhD. will never be impeached morons. Keep dreaming the dream. Trump will lead you to greatness whether you want it
or not.

Kek

Wait, is that actually possible? She must be doing it on purpose. I'm pretty sure I could pick random pieces of headlines, and it would be correct more often than Alex Jones. I kind of admire her now.

You can't sue people for telling the truth.

This stupid bitch couldn't predict six o'clock at 5:30

Drumpf will be proven guilty using science. No one will be able to dispute the peer-reviewed findings of guilt against him.

It's fucking nothing. Show the proofs because a bunch of no name retards have been claiming similar shit, literally, LITERALLY, thousands of times since before the election.

Really jogged my noggin

Have you heard before this thread that the number targeted for indictments are up from 20 to 70+? Basically that the who's who of the GOP is now going down?

70+ no, I heard is was 100, no wait 500, no no no 6 gorillion. Now pic related or fuck off leaf

Mensch here, just got off the phone with my source in the DC mall food court.

The number of treason indictments has been increased again to include all 150 million conservatives in the US that were in collusion with the Russian hacking.

damn guys the jig is up, the DC court of appeals just sent me and everyone in my commie block indictments, it seems the entire country of russia is now guilty of collaboration. what do i do bros?

I'll mail you a million pic related so you can bail out fellow conspirator. Hopefully we can keep them tied up in litigation long enough that glorious Putin can ascend the throne ruling over both our nations and pardon you.

these fucking liberal cunts just can't move on can they?

Jones is at least entertaining

Reminds me of some MSNBC Gaff with that short man a little while ago

Stop making these stupid threads, you pathetic cunt.

Even if it were true, these retards really aren't thinking this shit through. Even if they somehow manage to snag Pence along with Trump, it then falls to Paul Ryan. If they pull some other bullshit, to skip him too, they better believe they'll have bigger problems than "Drumpf" I don't think they really understand how fucking crazy shit will get if they go through with this. They claim they're saving America, they're going to cause a fucking civil war.

but you won't

>duhhhhhhhh rushhhhhhhhhh unnnnnnnnnz

lel, guess again cunt. That was me. I made memes and spammed twitter with them about Hillary being racist. But to be fair, she is. All her heroes and mentors were racists, her fucking mentor was a member of the KKK.

neck yourself leaf

This
>fisa issuing indictments
Lmao

Why is that? Why is this place so addictive?

Delusional

Good post, Boris darling! Now moose and squirrel will think twice before crossing this thread!

You can be the you you want to be, can't truly do that anywhere else.