MemriTV thread

Memri TV thread. Give me your best, anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump Akbar

kek

Communism and betray happened, user. The Portuguese Empire supported them quite literally until the end of the empire. Israel too, surprisingly enough. We can't let it happen again.

memri tv is the single greatest jewish invention of all time

That's surprisingly progressive, I would've thought Metal would be non halal. Progress?

Think that's strange? In Iran homosexuality is barred, but being transgenders isn't. But they have to lop off their dicks and wear hijabs.

I imagine it's a case of how they interpret the religion. I've met Muslim women who insist they don't need to cover their heads so they don't. It's all Peter Pan to me.

>I've met Muslim women who insist they don't need to cover their heads so they don't
this is probably actually the more appropriate interpretation of islamic modesty, since the purpose of modesty is not to stand out through dressing in a certain manner

based shias just want some boypussi

last one I've tagged that hasn't been posted

Memri is literally owned by a jew
(((Suspicious))) isnt it

Their motto used to openly admit they promote zionism, so no, it's not suspicious, just funny. sometimes you have to admire the jew

>translating videos of Arabs talking shit to each other is a jewish invention

And she talked about Muslim girls who wear skin-tight clothing that shows pretty much everything while still covering their heads, but she gets shit from some Muslims. Really, all of these people should get off the crazy train.

Classic

Coincidence, goy.

Are the subs fake or does seeing muslims acting retarded offend you?

youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q

Perfection in a single frame

Why don't we ever see bants like these from mudposters on pol?

all the muds capable of bantz are already working at a tv program, probably

These are all lame. Post the good stuff.

no u

All they do here is threaten to murder you here if you piss them off

But we do, pantshitter. Muslims like me are bant mujahideen.

It's an Israeli funded channel goy