Can someone explain to me the non profit scam and why is it almost always liberals?

Can someone explain to me the non profit scam and why is it almost always liberals?

In for this.

I always knew it was a scam but I want to know the model of scam they're running

Aren't all non profit organizations sponsored by donations and volunteers?

the directors of non-profits just pay themselves an amount that guarantees they organization does not show any profits. They then solicit donations under the presupposition.

I used to ride the Acela between NY and DC a lot. it was literally packed with rich jews who ran "nonprofits."

Not always. I work at a nonprofit and the employees get paid and we don't depend on donations to operate. My boss is the only person who gets no money out of it. It's a low cost veterinary service; we also provide boarding for animal rescue organizations.

I don't understand non-profits. Can someone from /biz/ explain it to me? If the company can pay it's employees and the CEO can pay himself a nice hefty bonus, and they can sell a product or a service, then how the fuck is it different from a normal company? What is the big deal of "profit"? Amazon has little to non-existent profit but a shitton of avenue because Amazon keeps investing into it's own company. Seriously if a non-profit can do the same and expand itself how is it different from a normal company and what is the deal with "profit" in terms of annual company reports.

>employees get paid
By whom? Your boss? Where/how does they get the money?

Canadian airports are non profit. They pay well. Where's the scam

I fucking love this guy I wish he was my friend.

the government

I work at a non profit

we have people that butter up congressmen saying we can fix x issue for y money

they give us the money

we pay ourselves handsomely and pretend to do work until the next funding cycle

the congressmen get to say they are funding good programs

it's a total scam.

By the company technically. We aren't a free service, we just charge enough where we can continue to afford the costs of operating and paying the veterinarians to keep working with us.

They're 99% haphazard shitshows running off gibs and questionable business practices.

So basically like goverent contracts taken by union-backed construction groups; take a contract, say it will be completed by x for y amount, then keep pushing the deadline for completion back while asking for more money.

When are government's going to learn?

There's a big difference between a small/local non-profit and the huge multinational money laundering NFPs and NGOs

Sorry, it sounded like OP was talking about every nonprofit. I just wanted to give some input since I work at one.

If they could actually make money in the free market, they wouldnt be liberal.

>When are government's going to learn?
never because that's how they get donations

they work the same as any other business, they just have to have 'zero' profit at the end of the year after all the bills and sallaries are paid. That means bonuses to execs, raises, "charitable" donations to your other non-profit company that is a construction company that exclusively builds new stores for you, and political donations to your favorite senator. It's a scam, in that they get tax breaks for operating this way and they really shouldn't. Anyone who hears "nonprofit" and thinks it's a good thing and makes them want to shop somewhere is a fool.

what kind of conservative doesnt have money?

Non-profits are just political tools used by Soros and the gang.

Actually, I'd wager a guess that liberals are the primary target of such scams and the people perpetrating them don't give a flying fuck about the causes.

Tax exemption on the projects funding groups like nambla or antifa.
They can connect ngo grant money.
They can fund politicians who align with their mission statement.
It's designed from the ground up as a vehicle of corruption.

>Non-profit
Everything after expenses must go to their states cause. There are no shareholders.
>For-profit
Everything after expenses can go to shareholders.

stated cause*

rural blue collar class?

conservative and hick are 2 different things my friend

cocaine

They call themselves conservative, they are conservative.
People are very prone to label democrats as welfare queens rather than limousine liberals, yet you try to distance yourself from lower class groups that share your political opinions
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

It's called charity!!!! Never give money to charity. They just use it to pay themselves and help little to no one. And it's all legal!!!!!

salrys, paychecks, bonuses are not profits theyre expenses. All money left after paying the cost of running the company (rent advertising payroll) has to be spent on the charity the NPO is working for. Money given to a non-profit is tax deductable. high networth individuals create NPO's donate money they earn from their other businesses thereby reducing their taxable income. They then employee friends and family at the NPO rent and use company cars, boats, box seats, meals, hotels under the NPO for "free" under the guise of a business expense.

the NPO donation scam is when people create a "charity" theyre usually phone banks, a bunch of people sit around making cold calls asking for donations, "whales, cancer etc" The creator og the NPO or 5013c can usually get away with keeping his tax exempt status as long as he pass 80/20 that is for every dollar donated they send 20c to another charity and pay themselves 80cents.

theyre currently cracking down on this by closing loop holes but its all legal. so start quick. you just file the paper work and you can be the only employee. Call people asking for donations for soldiers families. for every dollar they donate you give 20c to the USO pay your self a flat 10/hr + a bonus = to 80% sales commision.

This.

Libs run a cancer, or kid, or kid cancer "charity"; pay themselves twice what they're worth, via tax free donations....then dump a smaller than corporate tax % to their friends running the same scam (who in turn do the same dump back to the 1st charity).

Not necessarily. For instance, guys like Soros will set up non-profit NGO's to shill for shit like gun control.

So yeah, it isn't a for profit thing, it's just a thing that gives rich fucks a tax break for 'donating' to one of their pet causes.

Instead of an honest non-profit that actually does some good charitable stuff.