I know what he meant by this

I know what he meant by this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2017/3/23/1646549/-This-User-Caught-Something-Interesting-About-RoguePotusStaff-Account
twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people actually believe this

I think twitter has the lowest average IQ on the internet.

news larpers

Why are you posting tweets from Louise Mensch's larp account?

you'd be surprised who's funding this (no, not the Jews)

Louise Mensch has gone full crazy kike after getting married to her kike husband.
She has claimed my sock on twatter was a Russian run and helped hack the erection
She is outta her fucking mind, drunk on bagels and schmer

Tell me who

She hasn't claimed my Twitter is being run by the GRU or SVR. Feels bad man

>golf as much as he can before it's all over
Trump would never say that. Fake.

Now you know why advertisers want nothing to do with the platform. Worst case scenario is that a bunch of freaks and losers start a crusade against you. Best case scenario is nobody even notices your ad campaign.

> t. ad buyer

gimme the quick rundown on it

WEW LAD, SO CREDIBLE, I BET ITS REALLY A DC INSIDER AND NOT SOME LIBTARD LARPING FAGGOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER INSIDER ACCOUNTS, AMIRITE?!?

you know what makes me sad?

all you drumpfkins are going to lose your trump tower paychecks when the drumpf goes to jail

>Dumbest string of faggot gibberish all day.
Thanks for your valuable contribution.

>LARPers LARPing LARPers

She was always nuts. She claims it's from doing too much blow when she was a groupie in the 1990s.

>GUYS GUYS LOOK LOOK LOLOLOL DIS WILL TEACH HIM TO 2 SCOOPS, DRUMPF SUPPORTERS WILL SOOO RAAGE

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

exactly, he literally owns golf courses, he doesnt need to be president to be able to golf

SOURCE?

jokes on you he hasnt even paid me for the last 2 years

This is an obvious shill campaign if there ever was one.

... but why would he eat craft if he's in mar-a-lago

evan mcmullin

Coke isn't class A

Tell us more user

>I know what he meant by this.
I know who he is
and you fags won't like it

A shout out to the Alt Right and Nazis and Sup Forums
This User Caught Something Interesting About @RoguePotusStaff Account!
By TrumpResistance
Thursday Mar 23, 2017 · 3:44 PM EST
dailykos.com/story/2017/3/23/1646549/-This-User-Caught-Something-Interesting-About-RoguePotusStaff-Account

I’ve always suspected the @RoguePotusStaff account on Twitter to be a troll account run by the White House staff to run its classic Brietbart disinformation campaigns against Americans. My suspicions just got confirmed by what this user discovered from the @roguepotusstaff website on Twitter. twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff

Java Shack? This was a very interesting “call-out” in the site code. Then came the additional revelation that Java Shack is housed in a building that used to be the headquarters of the American Nazi Party.

Funny how the @RoguePotusStaff has a website with a specific “call-out” to those on the alt-right and Nazis? It’s a classic LARPing gig that alt-righters and trolls like to do on Sup Forums and reddit to dupe gullible progressives into believing what they’re saying through the various @rogue accounts on Twitter.

And even funnier is how Richard Spencer liked to hold his meetings at Java Shack, the coffee shop in the building of the former American Nazi Party. One wonders if Stephen Miller may be running the various @Rogue accounts…….or what his Sup Forums/reddit account is.

It's Trump. Controlled opposition.

So what is class A, narcanon?

>It's Trump.
The Trump Dimension
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

apologize

the russians

This. /thread

Drugs "without" medical use, shrooms, marijuana, lsd

Wanna know something funnier?

Only 2 people in my state were actually paid by the Trump campaign during the primary, and only 4 people were paid during the general election. The rest of our 300+ team were volunteers.

Its actually called schedule 1 not class A

kek

IT'S OVER FOR BLUMPHFT HE'LL NEVER RECOVER

2 SCOOPS AND KRAFT SINGLES

Coke has uses as a general anesthetic so it's a schedule 2 narcotic

that meme was doa

Yeah Blumpf insisted on spending as little money as possible during the election, but he spares no expense when it comes to paying NEETs to post anonymously on an internet image board

How long until Twitter goes up for sale at a price so low Richard Spencer can buy it?

>spent his mother's day alone

His mom died a while ago.