Brit/pol/ - Diana Edition

>'Robin Hood tax' on City pledged by Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39910293

>Thornberry swears on live TV
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/14/emily-thornberry-turns-air-blue-accuses-sir-michael-fallon-talking/

>Tories plan to build more council houses
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39911569

>NHS computer systems targeted by large scale attack
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

>Labour's Watson warns of 'Thatcher-style landslide'
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39905552

>The Conservatives want to give people the power to demand social media companies delete any content they posted as children.
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39905091

>Lib dems: DUDE WEED LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39897999

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=N2FBBb14em8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxN30khMc7E
youtu.be/Y6ljFaKRTrI
youtube.com/watch?v=1AIu7SqX_UI
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to
youtube.com/watch?v=wb0qz_tGGrs
youtube.com/watch?v=F0k2ODUJjQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=VT1-sitWRtY&list=PLED03B2E1FC47994B&index=5
youtu.be/nkR9ELR6cpM
youtu.be/DjydOI4MEIw
youtu.be/d7M-68XbLe8
youtube.com/watch?v=XRDWMSIm4B4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Red Dwarf is better than Only Fools and Horses

REMOVE COMMIES

This needs to be a edgy serious Brit/pol thread.

What is the future of UKIP lads, are we truly going to fade into history?

Steady on now lad, why not both.

Drink yer fookin paintwater

Pretty sure the tories will opt for a soft brexit and then UKIP makes a resurgence

"Sikhs are bro tier!"
youtube.com/watch?v=hxN30khMc7E

Lads I've narrowed down my deficiencies by comparing different types of multivitamin and how I feel when I take them.

Which of these vitamins are you most likely to be deficient in i.e. are the most rare in food

Vitamin K
Calcium
Phosphorus
Magnesium
Iron
Iodine
Copper
Selenium
Zinc

youtu.be/Y6ljFaKRTrI

This makes me nostalgic
Or at least it makes me feel something

Zulu 2.0

>Serious
>Anime op pic

Well, we're off to a good start

>Future of UKIP
They've expended their future. We've always been a three-party state. The only way for them to succeed is to reform and run a purely nationalist platform that is serious about what they do.

What is this shite from?

Because Del reminds me of my dad and he's a prat.

Japan.

We should have wiped out that island when we had the chance.

Little slag Academia.

An anime about witches who go around Britain fucking around.
Best episode was the Commie episode.

What's Brit/pol/ currently listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=1AIu7SqX_UI

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to on loop

They helped the British Empire and helped us cuck Germany before WW2.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb0qz_tGGrs

>He still votes

youtube.com/watch?v=F0k2ODUJjQU

>when you see somebody walking into the polling station

Fuck yeah, Sharpe's Rifles.

Great, now im going to have to listen to 90s chart electronica.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

Okay so what's the deal with that theatre show King Charles III? Does the crown not have any power or what?

Also why did the last reply say you hate Americans? Is it because you're a progressive and you dont like having a monarchy?

hello yehkid

I don't trust her one fucking bit

>We've always been a three-party state

UKIP may be gone, but wiping out the Lib Dems (especially Farrons seat) would be good enough for me.

This music is fucking dog shit. How can you listen to anything sung by a nigger without feeling unmistakably disgusted?

YOU THOUGHT THAT THE TRIPFAGS WERE BAD. YOU THOUGHT THEIR CONSTANT NARCISSISM AND VAPIDITY COULD NEVER BE BEATEN.

BUT - YOU WERE WRONG

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD SEEN AN END TO KAREN PEDO-POSTERS.

BUT - YOU WERE WRONG.

COMING THIS LATE-SPRING TO YOUR FAVOURITE IMAGEBOARD AND YOUR FAVOURITE THREAD...
ITS THE INSUFFERABLE ANIME POSTERS! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE EXCEPT BLOG POSTS AND CANCER TO THIS BOARD. THEY ARE THE PUSTULENT, WEEPING BOIL UPON THE ARSE OF THIS THREAD AND HAVE BROUGHT BRIT/POL/ DOWN TO TRUMP GENERAL LEVELS!

THEY WILL KEEP POSTING PICTURES FROM THEIR NONCE FOLDER UNTIL ALL HOPE IS LOST.

THERE ARE NINE (9) ANIME ONLY BOARDS HERE AND FIVE (5) HENTAI BOARDS BUT THEY INSIST ON POSTING IT HERE

ONLY YOU CAN STOP THIS. IGNORE AND FILTER ALL ANIME POSTERS.
IF WORST COMES TO WORST - ABANDON SHIP.

ONLY YOU CAN SEND THEM TO THE REFINERY.

BOYCOTT ANIMEPOSTERS.

Pic related, its the karenposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=VT1-sitWRtY&list=PLED03B2E1FC47994B&index=5

;_;

YANKS FUCK OFF

I don't get it either. The Jew has gotten too far into their heads, might as well be killed.

youtu.be/nkR9ELR6cpM

Power metal idk
gay

>When he says he's voting for conservatives because he's right wing

youtu.be/DjydOI4MEIw

Start buying guns.

I don't think I've ever actually laughed at Red Dwarf. I can't tell if people just find it comfy or something. I could understand that. But it just isn't very funny.

Because he is a nigger

Losing faith in britpol as quick as I am in the effectiveness of Trident under Corbyn.

>when dead parties refuse to die

It's always funny when music comes and it turns out most Sup Forumslacks have the musical tastes of teenage girls.

youtu.be/d7M-68XbLe8

It's ultra comfy famalam.

Who else /latenightcomfy/ britpol is extra comfy at night ayy lads, no shitposters

I said what not where.

I shall scan it for any misrepresentation of this great land and report it back to the powers that be.

Read up about Section 11/4 of the firearms act, I know a few people who do that.

Honestly though what is the point of Trident? If we ever use it we're all fucked anyway. Why not use the money for something else?

I'm with you completely.

>What is the future of UKIP lads, are we truly going to fade into history?

Nigel was a former tory, he moved it like a super tanker. It's future? Something like it or UKIP will exist again when the kikes fully infiltrate the Tory leadership on mass till it becomes new Labour.

Yes we'll fade into history as we already have. The ice age will return.

I'm a shitposter
faggot

SUICIDE IS AN OPTION

I really struggle to focus at times. Help me Sup Forums what should I do?

We are all shitposters user.

What the fuck is her problem?

Because we have a last resort policy that gives Russia a choice to not obliterate our cities with nuclear weapons even if they do so to the US

thanks for contributing to the thread with a high quality post my friend

>The Village near the witch school is pretty comfy and 100% white
>L O C A L
>British witches are the smartest and most powerful

Only problem is that Japs still think we have some sort of feudal noble family social dynamic.

Nothing, Russians are clearly the problem user.

THE BLOODY MORALS
H
E

B
L
O
O
D
Y

M
O
R
A
L
S

If somebody nukes us they dont know if we will nuke them back, thus they won't want to nuke us as everyone lives.

if they know we wont use it in retaliation they will nuke us with no worries and we die.

We never actually have to use nukes, but we have them and the enemy don't know we won't use them and thus we will not be nuked.

Recently I've been enjoying being sad
How do I get sad enough to cry?

If Russia nuked us, they'd get fucked up by the US and every other country that has nukes though. We should just let the US waste their money on our defence

Don't bother.

her brain broke from indulging in russia conspiracies, it probably stems from a former cocaine habit and the fantastical thinking gives her a similar rush

>He's not morally abstaining

You're all a bunch of losers lol.

Anytime I check these threads out, there are a bunch of insecure scrawny tripfags who probably look like losers irl and a bunch of cringey UKIP/BUF posters that unironically believe Mosley was a good boi dindu nuffin.

You are what's wrong with Britain. Kill yourselves.

>yfw brit/pol/ is 75% teenage girls

>Relying on other countries for defence
Fuck off back to Germanistan.

t posting on Sup Forums at 4am

sorry back to r9k with you

What I mean is if there was a nuclear war, our limited deterrent policy means the Russians might limit the destruction of the UK and opt for conventional weapon strikes instead, knowing we wouldn't use trident unless they started nuking all the major cities

for you.

I seriously dont understand it. Why dont you guys want to help explain it?
That episode seems like it was filled with feminists propaganda because the character Kate was spouting feminists talking points and going on about being a strong powerful woman and she basically, in a way, encourages treason against the king.

Complete and utter untermensch.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRDWMSIm4B4

>lol
>loser

Back to R you go.

Go to the opticians.

> When you realise this man will have to answer for the deaths of millions in the future.

>It's another spastic breaks into the thread and calls everyone losers/virgins etc but forgets to check that its 4am episode

Just want to remind everyone that Napoleon and Hitler couldn't manage to conquer Britain, but this woman did.

stfu loser virgin

>implying politicians have to answer for anything

just another reason to start buying guns

conquered my heart too

Just a reminder she's likely to do more damage than both of the former combined.

Anyone like the total war games? Been playing Warhammer a lot lately.

>implying politicians, especially the RADICAL LEFT-LEANING CENTRISTS, ever get what's coming to them

I did but the glasses they gave me were the wrong spec, plus, this face is too pretty to hide with spectacles.

Sleep is starting to grip me, this life of 3 hour naps is beginning to kill me.

Atleast put your trip on YKTD fucking hell.

Diana!

>not posting rare Karens in every discussion
Oh sweetie...

> Radical left centrist

What the fuck does that even mean?

STRAYA IN BRITPOL
ALERT
ALERT
CLEAR THE PRISONS
hi bby
get out nancyboy

Heard good things about that. Dont know a damned thing about warhammer or tital war though.

I was more of an early c and c, warcraft and starcraft guy.