Black Conservative Woman Wins Miss USA: Liberals OUTRAGED

Liberals are in full meltdown-mode right now over the winner of the Miss USA competition's "controversial" statements on healthcare, namely that healthcare is a privilege, not a right like free speech and legal rights.

I find it fucking hilarious because I don't give a shit if Miss USA is black, I am fully in favor of Conservative viewpoints on television, and I love a good liberal meltdown.

What do you think, Sup Forums?

twitter.com/hashtag/MissUSA?src=tren

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/missusa?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for liberal tears. come medicate yourselves, Sup Forums.

She certainly beats that Finnish woman I can tell you

She isn't that bad, okay?

Unfortunate fact is that blacks legit do have just as much a right to be here as whites, unlike spics, asians, arabs, and jews. I've yet to figure out how to account for this in my white nationalism.

Miss MN (((lost)))

god she's fugly

The real answer is "Malcolm X did nothing wrong."

The meme answer is "day of the rope lololol fuck ethics hail whitey"

Transcript of her answer? Is it real conservative viewpoints or just not crazy liberal?
Also, bump for tears

she completely dropped the ball with the feminism question, it's no wonder

Yeah American blacks do, not the blacks who recently immigrated from Nigeria or the Caribbean. Most of the American blacks were in the US before a lot of the white families

given the fact that they were brought here as slaves, we could give them the option to be repatriated back to their nigger kingdom of choice, or we could section off 13% of the country and let them all live there, free from the oppressive white man

Based our blacks right pedes?

>I don't give a shit if Miss USA is black, I am fully in favor of Conservative viewpoints on television
Hello civic nationalist boomer cuck fuck off. Go away no one gives a shit about some fucking shitty TV show that you still watch.

>more distinct european features
>nigger nose
it's the shitty wavey hair that really seals the deal for both

People self segregate naturally. I never understood why it would be such an issue. It would basically be two peoples, one country. You don't even need to enforce segregation, just don't promote race mixing

Damn she hot

I don't have a transcript but she described feminism as "man-hating" and said healthcare is a privilege, both of which I was surprised to hear.

Within reason. I'm fine with civilized, polite blacks like the kind who served in the military, or who had to grow up young and had to learn personal responsibility.

All the "radicals" and "black power" people need to get the fuck out, though. There is no future in America for that shit.

top kek

What did Miss MN say? I am curious since I live here in MN and expect it to be highly liberal.

the only people that have the right to be here are the ones in power. you would do well to remember that, newfag.

>spics
We been here before both you niggas showed up. My family has been in Texas since before the anglos showed up, so fuck off

Looks like Brittney Latte's mom.
Would put an octaroon inside.

Probably awful but she's hot so it's expected

What the fuck is this clapping shit on twitter posts?
Are they trying to out-American me?

well that didn't take long, lol

>2 black miss USAs in a row
>feminism question
>only 1 white girl made it to the final batch
>host is a black man and a white woman
still, it was pretty funny seeing that bubble burst from the inside.

Black, white, if she holds those opinions and had the courage to voice them in something as a public as the Miss USA pageant, she deserved to win.

she had crazy eyes
never trust crazy eyes

lmao kys

This.

I'm officially leaving this country.

theres an uncanny valley look to her.

id still fuck her over the nig, but more on principle

I agree.

Her face is nothing special, what is she an ethiopian jew...and people ridicule lauren Southern.
only one white made it? whites should do their own competition.
She'll get creamed in miss universe.

Yeah that's a fuckin ayy

Live tweets:

twitter.com/hashtag/missusa?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren

You think she's an Ethiopian Jew because she actually has hair that's nit weave?

LIBERALS BTFO! Kara Mccullough of D.C. is our new Miss USA 2017. She's a nuclear chemist, egalitarian, and thinks health care is a privilege instead of a right. She's a Trump supporter, too. Looks mixed race. Libtards on suicide watch!

QUEUE THE BASED BLACK MAN FROM REDDIT

Shit, they're all ugly imho

former miss japan and no her dad is not japanese

Baaad nosejob.

BASED BLACK MAN PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

sounds like Jewish programming

After the slaves were freed didn't some of them go back to afrika and enslaved the natives?

HAHAHAHAAHAA YOU GULLIBLE LOT ARE REALLY SOMETHING GAAAAAHAHAHA

.t I'm no shill either :P

That girl is a 6/10

You will see more attractive girls working at Walmart.

You account for it by recognizing that "rights" don't exist and that there is no abstract universal morality. There is no absolute "good" or "bad" but only relative to some end goal.

She really is, I'm sorry, look at her nose and her eyes reminiscent of a bonobo

looks more like a tranny contest desu

Explain why Texas doesn't belong to the spics.

>What do you think, Sup Forums?

she needs to put a comb through her fucking hair.

She's an ugly nigger who won a beauty contest.
They only chose her to be able to say "what now, racists?"

She looks like Rachel Dolezal

Fuark wrong cap

>The real answer is "Malcolm X did nothing wrong."
This, also Elijah Muhammad

>America
>White

Stop talking about her

weaboo retards think they can pretend to be real people with opinions. She isn't unattractive and she is a conservative who knows "black culture" is dangerous. Go fuck your disabled mom, dipshit.

>Sup Forums wouldn't wife this

Theres some weird uncanny valley shit going on, too much Photoshop?

You have to go back

I support any means by which we can redpill the American population

Based black woman. I'd let her fuck my daughter

You have to go back to Europe.

I'd totally show her the respect she deserves, but you just don't marry black women.

>8D chess

People care about these miss whatever shows?
The winners are always ugly

>What do you think, Sup Forums?
nothing. its a good start that they're feeling comfortable with raging at her regardless or not if she's black.

this is what we wanted, the unfair reverse racism to end.

Healthcare is a right like bearing arms is a right. We have a constitutional right to bear arms, but we are not provided free guns and ammo by the government (that's not what a right is) Likewise, people have the right to see a doctor, as in we can't forbid someone from seeking medical care, but it's not provided by the government nor should it be.

If you think the government should provide healthcare, why shouldn't they provide guns? Remember that the word "healthcare" does not appear a single time in the constitution

look closely at her face then say the following
>how bou dah?

try not using emojis you cunt

Why do so many posters then say the blackpill is so good and that black women are more loyal

You don't have the right to see a doctor though.

60%s chose a fucking sheboon as there Miss for the second time in a row and some of the posters are happy about. Civic nationalism is a cancer

Looks psychotic.

>Unfortunate fact is that blacks legit do have just as much a right to be here as whites, unlike spics, asians, arabs, and jews. I've yet to figure out how to account for this in my white nationalism.

The New Black Panthers offered that the Niggers just split off into their own country.

I propose that rather than splitting the States, everyone just willingly reside with the affirmentioned states.

Blacks in the south.
Asians in Washington.
Mexicans in New Mexico.
Puerto Ricans/Cubans in Florida.
Liberals on death row.

>mfw this is based black woman: the thread
I shit you not t_d will start posting shit like this, and Sup Forums will make fun of them one week later

>marrying women

>Unfortunate fact is that blacks legit do have just as much a right to be here as whites
so.... none?

yeah you have to admire that, she could be my 1855 bed warmer and house negress any day of the week. ANYTHING to make liberals and feminists angry gets a big pass from this red hood.

>Spurdoland

>breaking up a country that was conquered by whites to give it to muds

Can we stop? We've dealt with these savages before and it wasn't by ceding land.

She looks like one of those Homo habilis reconstructions.

I think OP is being ironic user.

Is "eat my cucumber" code word for "shove a cucumber up my ass"?

That woman is at least 50% white.

BASED

>D.C. native
>Black conservative

Something does not fucking compute.

That's a handsome man.

> absolutely Pleiadian

Fuck off shill

I would totally bleach that niggress pussy

This, I'm fine with most of them staying here as long as we allow self segregation and stop pretending they are equal. But we should still encourage as many of them to leave as possible and incentivize sterilization.