Liberal Teacher from California Caught Recruiting Students to Riot Against Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=ENlsl4IDe9A - A California teacher was caught on a cellphone camera inviting Livier Perez from BAMN, an organization known for promoting and acting upon violence, to speak to and recruit 10th-grade high school students.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Why is academia so rife with commies?

Jesus christ that's the most disgusting shitling of a left wing "man" I've ever seen, and I've been to toronto

clearly some faggots going for a power trip that'll never happen

PUT A STAR NEXT TO UR NAME GOY!

Watching

Is this guy still teaching at the school? Even if i was on the left side In no way do i want my kid being given political lectures at school. was this history class? Someone needs to call this guys boss and if that person is a left shill too then his boss and rectify this situation

all liberals are pedophiles.

only way to get people to join their cause is when they believe everything a teacher says is true

Fucking #1 cuck right there!

fuck man i live in toronto, it's hell

DYEL

Reminder to stand up straight

>Can I get clarification, what is your policy on immigration? Do you believe we should just open it up entirely and let everyone in, just let them walk through?
>Yup. Yeah because an economy is as strong as it's people and if there are no jobs it's not because they're too many people, it's because the people like Donald Trump are not being forced to hire us and their profits are not being threatened.

Holy shit these radical leftists need to be ousted. RAUS RAUS RAUS

* sheckelberg

What a cuck of a man, I'm depressed.

that's just bad. bump.

Are you serious right now ??? You people are acting like you guys know the whole story which you OBVIOUSLY don't ! I am a student in her class I can assure you that all this is FALSE rumors about her... whoever did this video obviously has no life because they're just making false alarms... we were just learning about how white people have more privileges which is totally true ! No one can deny The fact that white people have more privileges because I have experience that I have experience a white person having more privileges than me... look all I'm trying to say is whoever did this video misinterpreted the presentation and has made a huge mistake and making it seem something bad which is not because all we were talking about his white privileges again no one can deny that is false because that is true ! I would appreciate if you guys don't know the whole story STOP for a second and not comment stupid shit honestly whoever did this are pussies.... there's better ways to solve things then uploading something totally false ! I can assure you that my teacher is one of the BEST teachers I've ever had and I'm PROUD to be her student and I'm GRATEFUL to have her as a teacher.

Someone slammed a bike lock over my head. Welcome to higher education in California.

I feel so sorry for kids these days. They aren't even allowed to bully fags any more.

BAMN is lead by shanta driver, a child fucking revolutionary nutbag.

BAMN is also connected to the pedos in NAMBLA.

You do the math.

Haha bump

You are a faggot

can we get tucker to report on this ?

here's the guy mostly off-screen talking like a lady and handing out BAMN propaganda ..
Ronald Cruz

ronald cruz

bump

>can't let this slide

my god... they're literally retarded

Because it attracts the certain IQ of empathy with naivety. They are brainwashed to believe it would work. It's comfy for insecure people to think everybody is on their level.
Sad!

Commies are traitors. Pawns of the elite. They should be hunted down like diseased dogs and if unable to be re-programmed, should be deleted.

>why is a profession where you are granted the ability to talk down to a group of impressionable young people and exert a limited amount of power over their lives infested with mentally ill narcissists who have no idea how the world works?

looks like bamn is recruiting from the #SwoleLeft's ranks, i'll keep you guys posted

that's a youtube comment from the vid. comment by Gabriela Guzman

It's like a cult or cancer. I'm not even joking. Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of cells. Leftism is a self-feeding system of power. You sell out to as many people as possible and in return you get power. People get brainwashed and join and start to brainwash other people. Soon you have an army of zombies willing to do your bidding. That's the only reason I can think of why the elite follow it. They're promised with power, influence, and money. It's a fucking cult

(((Guzman)))

>The surname GUZMAN has been identified by the Holy Office of the Catholic Church of Spain and other sources as a Sephardic (Jewish)surname

Everytime

I keep telling you faggots that it isn't just in Straya where commies have deliberately become parasites in an of the education system.

It isn't random, it isn't isolated and it's multi pronged: if industry is declining - they push unionism. If you're in a liberal area, it's LGBTQ rights, if you're in a university town or doing tertiary work - it's outright Marxism.

I already made this thread last night.

The speaker is "Ronald Cruz", he is a practicing lawyer for BAMN and legal to do so. The teacher invited him to speak, it's not actually the teacher recruiting though.

Ronald Cruz has also defended Yvette Falarca is all her cases vs Berkeley PD and the one where she punches a guy on camera. He's scum.

You can find his Linkedin, facebook, bar page. None of it will help, we already did it.

>The speaker is "Ronald Cruz", he is a practicing lawyer for BAMN

Pic related, lengthy but worthwhile and informative read about the subject

It started with the Frankfurt school which was a group of mostly Jews who realized Marxism was not going to take over the world by means of violent revolution like how Marx thought. Instead they aimed to take over the educational system because he who controls the children, controls the future. So they moved to the States and had overwhelming success completely controlling the educational system. If you haven't seen it, watch Yuri Bezmenov video on subversion:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Even if you've seen it watch it again to refresh

Uploaded the wrong image, this is it

Why are you trying to educate me on this? Nobody asked for a Marxist teaching lesson.

If you want to understand these organizations like BAMN you have to learn the history and how they operate. It was shared to me and now I'm sharing it back because it's pertinent to the topic at hand.

Who the fuck said anything about not understanding them.

It's not even Marxism, it's something that we draw from Marxism to explain it. The people in Frankfurt never invented this type of "social" marxism, we just use it to explain it so people understand.

Nobody said anything about not understanding BAMN or said anything to the order that would notify you to educate me.

Fucking retards get meme's and think it is applicable to all situations, just fuck off already. Only shills post meme's to educate people about topics that they WANT people to learn the history of.

How the fuck do you know my education about BAMN? Or did you just assumed I need to learn it and I lack a understanding of BAMN?