I use a katana for home and self defense, why is it looked down upon my ethnic kekastani brothern?

I use a katana for home and self defense, why is it looked down upon my ethnic kekastani brothern?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannon#Development_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop

topkek

#KekistanArmy represent

>ethnic kekastani brothern?
Only a redditfag uses those terms

>kekistan
You have to go back.

You know, to Reddit.

because we invented guns for you chinks get the fucking memo

Must it taste blood before sheathing it?
I'd suggest neighborhood cats.

>Tfw chinks actually invented guns but yeah...
>Tfw Israel never invented anything.

Katanas are gay, get a bowie knife or a kukri, something big enough to intimidate and small enough to conceal at the same time

>implying you can't deflect bullets with superior 1000-fold Nipponese katana combined with superior samurai training

haha baka gaijin

> Israel never invented anything
what about the holocaust?

because handguns are easier to get and cheaper than a decent katana.
and a criminal will have one,you will go samurai jack for about 2 seconds and tyrone will pop your cracker ass 15 times

Someone near me killed 3 home invaders with a Katana.

Pretty funny, desu.

Weeaboo faggot.

The closest thing to guns chinks invented was a gunpowder propelled spear, sorry to let you down ching chong

Katana is the shotgun of swords.
Looks cool and sounds cool on paper but it's absolutely impractical

wtf did u just say?

You should try getting a real sword next time.

>why is a katana looked down upon?
because paper can stop it from slicing.
because short swords are better in every way
because it implies you are an otaku (and thus a retard)

Ahaha, you funny, i rake you last

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannon#Development_in_China

oops, I just your entire argument, shuld I be worie?

that woulda made the news, post link

>shotgun
>impractical
DA FUQ U SAI BOI

Upholder of justice, your world slowly crumbles and turns into dust. a robber of life has taken possession of all that is yours. watch us burn in his purifying flames, condemned to live in the detention of his till the end.

Isn't the world that we live in a farce? An anguish of choice. Bemoan the broken spine of our people. make up a story, cherish the values, in a world you ignore. The reign of perfection, the slaves we are. eternal damnation, praising the lord of loss. yours is the scent of the fallen, the descent of choice.

Moloch is coming. Kekistan is a joke.

post timestamped pic of your face with a sharpie in your mouth

erm,really?

I feel quite safe with a loaded 12 guage.perhaps that's just me.

What happens to the guy who does that I'm asking for a friend.

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED | THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED |

sum1 post the photo of the guy who sliced his foot defending his home with a katana

That is, at best, 4 folded steel.

>Shotguns aren't practical?

Wtf I don't even.

Happened around 15 years ago in Brisbane

The katana is the greatest weapon ever created by man. I look at it and think honor and bravery.

He wasn't charged

They attacked him in his home and he used the sword to defend himself.

Self-defense.

Hand cannon sounds badass, too bad they didnt do much with it

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Now it's folded 1001 times

too small. I'd use an Odachi

roman gladius was better

agree, sarah parker Jessica breaks inti muh house a lot. odachi only thing tha works

I know this is ancient pasta but...
>27
>High School
What.

I've got this bad boy from zombie tools. It's pretty bad ass I've used it to cut through cinder blocks and other shit. More of a fun tool than an actual home defense object though. I would use my .38, 12 gauge, or AR15 for that

GUNS

you would both lose

Inefficient and weebish. A shotgun is far superior in every respect when dealing with an intruder in the home.

Fuqkin weaboo.

you need a sword or a knife on your persons for cqc in weapon drop situations

The most ironic part of this meme is that the guy in the picture is wearing some kind of dressing gown rather than a kimono.

Shotguns in real life aren't like shotguns in call of duty man. That fucker hits any body part and it's turns into ragu

Here I was think y'all loved sargon. Heh well maybe he is right, you all love black cock.

well,no,because I'd shoot you.

but the gladius is objectively better than the katana and the officers sword is ceremonial garbage that isn't even sharpened(dad had one)

Fair enough. A good buck knife will do the trick. 6 inchs at least and smooth, serrated blades are not worth it in combat situations.

Yeah but in the hands of a marine anything is a weapon

6 inch blade is like a toy. You need a foot long bowie knife.

I use my dick for self defense because it's a lethal weapon.

>ethnic kekastani
fucking newfags must be destroyed

I'd keep a sword personally. don't want the nigger stepping out of the range of your stab thrust.

A brick can be an effective weapon however in a straight up fight between two people who know what they are doing I'd take a gun any day.

>dumb nigger thinks he's shooting in a cqc drop situation
this is why it's gonna be so fucking easy.

One of those extending spears would probably be the best anti-nig melee weapon. Easy to conceal but when deployed it can easily let a rushing nig impale itself and if they flee the range of the thrust is huge.

6 was just a minimum I set. I personally prefer 8-10 inches on mine. If the blade gets too big I find it is difficult to shank a guy effectively in the sense that I prefer the guy not to know I have a knife until I stab him with it.

true. what was I thinking wearing something with size

Yeah but I'd put my money on myself in my prime with an NCO sword over some dude with a katana any day. All I would have to do is block the first blow with that officers sword and get my hands on the mother fucker and gouge his eyes with my thumbs he'd be dead in seconds. Then I'd go back to eating crayons

A Roman gladius maybe but a katana would be a liability in close quarters. Besides you can always get a machete too if you are dead set on a big blade.

Good old zwei

Claymore more your style?

no, a saber is my speed. but imagine if we all went james bond secret agent gadget on the day of the rope

we'd clean up so quick

>not using a white man's sword
kys

this is why you shouldn't buy $100 or less stainless steel wallhangers and expect it to hold up

kek

at that size he might as well switch to this

to be fair a zweihander is a cross between a greatsword and a polearm
>hold it like a sword
>or
>hold it at the pommel and at the ricasso

not even an Oni.

They also used gunpowder for fireworks, but obviously guns took off in a big way in Europe. It's strange thinking of the Spanish first going to the Americas with little more than medieval weapons.

Anti-cavalry? Were knights mounted on dinosaurs at one point?

>being this fucking retarded

guns countered full plate
china didnt have full plate

>its a shotguns irl works just like shotguns in a video game episode

this test always annoyed me, yes the nip sword would have failed regardless but in that test enviroment, the broadsword has a whole sturdy table as a backing foundation adding to its overall horizontal strength.

if this test was done with 2 broadswords the results would have been similar.

Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith.
I’m a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)
I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!
I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in America!

because katana are shit weapons, go with a gladius or a viking 1h

user, I...

It's just a big arms race. You need x before anti-x before anti-anti-x before anti-anti-anti-x and so on.

longer blade that weighs the same as a gladius with a slight curve

You know it's weird but I'd like this guy. I wonder if japs are the same.

A sword like that was used as a spear, notice the second cross guard upper on the blade.
It is believed it's other use was to swing the blade in an eight pattern and to march into an enemy spear formation in an effort to knock away the spears and once you're close switch your handling and start poking folk.

You need to be at least 18

The shitty wall hanger you probably have is made of bad quality steel with terrible balance and is too big to use indoors

nice godsword

fucking shill, anything but slicing clear through the broadsword is an unsatisfactory result

Ooooohhhhhh

>Doesn't understand joke
>Calls other people retarded
Hmmm

>made of bad quality steel
well at least its historically accurate