Time

First was gay people, then gay marriage, then adoption and now all the same for traps.
How much time until SJW start normalizing pedophilia?

What is your definition of pedophilia?

they already are, but it's pretty covered up because they realize that shit would get shut down fast....for now

Why aren't they trying to normalize waifuphilia as an intermediate step?

Sweden always so progressive, there is only one definition, sex with a kid before under certain reasonable age.

i just realized the age of consent is 14 in brazil, all the amerilard posters here will say that is pedophilia already

no way, 14 with a 16 year old maybe but not 14 with a 50 year old

14 with parents consent, 18 without.

kek, you are retarded and sound like a butthurt feminist

>parent consenting to 14 year old fucking

is this real? do boys go up to 14 year old girls dad and ask them if they can fuck their daughter? wtf

Yes this is real, but it don't happen, Brazilians laws are so vast that almost anything is legal and forbidden at the same time.

Settle down, Muhammad.

The bible say women are ready to have sex after they start bleeding.

Luckily most of us don't live in theocracies.

Right, but that's a Christian thing, not muslim.

Age of consent should be 18, or when she starts bleeding. Anything else is just a arbitrary nonsensical limit that semi-pedos want.

It would take an army of children to come forward and protest that they deserve equal sexual rights and that they are being victimized by not being able to express them selves sexually with grown men.

Tl;Dr it will never happen

Agree.

People can fight for then, like they do for retards.

They already tried and failed in the 70s. I doubt they will ever succeed because you can never say a child can consent to sex in the same way an adult can.

They might chip away at the age of consent though

>18
>not arbitrary

I would agree to a certain point, I dont believe that there are many trannies out there, but SJWs will jump out of their skin to defend them. Sadly i can see them doing the same for this if it becomes 'a thing'.

>What is your definition of pedophilia?

A 36 year old man fucking a 10 year old girl.

how the fuck does it make a difference if one person is 18 or 36? that is just gynocentric retardation. it should be the same standard for everyone

Why do you hate it so much? It doesn't affect you

I've a daughter.

Hmmmm I don't believe you, post pic

>daughter
>brazil

they are already trying

reminder that the chinese have a word for SJW's "white left"

>白左 is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

>白左
How I type it with regular letters?

>It doesn't affect you
Fucking retard.

Hahaha keep complaining sweetie. Better yet why don't you just get with the time

Why don't you get on your knees and suck my fucking cock you stupid twat?

So quick to curse, maybe if you didn't have all this pent up rage you'd be more accepting of others