We're going to take over your country, America...

We're going to take over your country, America. You talk a lot about ethnic cleansing but I don't see any of you pussies actually doing anything to stop us from getting bigger and bigger. Soon I'll be stealing your wives and daughters and there isn't anything you can do about it

Niggers. It never ends.

WE

Bro. We are in phase 3 now. You are supposed to be raping wife's and stealing daughters by now.

sorry, blacks are actually staying at 13% in the future projections. If anyone is going to rule the country it's spics.

God, why did you have to make black cocks so large and desirable?

Go to Leamington Ontario, bro. Holy shitballs. They bring them in to work in the greenhouses. The entire city is fucking mexican. Not even kidding. And they travel in packs too. Like, groups of 10 or more.

You joke but we're taking over the democratic party

God, why did you have to make FUCKIN LEAFS?

Lets just concede to the obvious and turn this into a nigger hate thread.

Also blacks are actually the ones getting genetically diluted. Already the average black American is only 75% african. That means that breeding with a white girl yields a majority european offspring. The following generations will be closer to pic related. The south is going to be a /swarthy/ mixed race

I wish. He had a great idea of creating a giant set of train tracks around a big part of the South and instituting reverse Jim Crow (let's call it James Ravensworth) where no yts were allowed in.

>mfw OP is a betanigger

gl jamal im bleaching ur women they don't even like you

I wanted that fucking mooslom to win the DNC chair so bad. Maybe next time, Keef.

Is the black population increasing?
I thought it was mainly Asian and hispanics that were booming

whites are going to be minorities

Black people are at a steady 13%~
It's the hispanics who are taking over the US

Niggers need a master by nature just like a dog needs a master to discipline and rid them of beastly impulses. The nigger in America will never be master and ruler because its contrary to their nature. Niggers and Western Civilization dont mix and they never will. Niggers are bred to be African. Rome, Athens, Sparta, Troy. These are products of Western Civilization and not for the African nigger. Its best that they go back to where they best fit in and are rightly suited to be. Africa, mud huts, disease, filth. A pig is most at home in shit. Such is the nigger.

Good idea

This. The spics are the ones we have to worry about the niggers are nothing compared to them.

Problem: we have high levels of immigration from Africa now, so even if this would work (it wouldn't), it would be pointless in the end.

Goddamn that is funny. May I steal that pic? Fuck it, Im going to either way. Fucking well done, user. Is it an original by you's bawse?

We know your nature. Jesus, how we know it...and we are not worried.

actually its the white liberals that are the problem, get rid of them and we wont have to deal with the nigs, spics or muslims.
traitors first anons. traitors first

>soon I'll be stealing
yea no shit nignog. It's your one specialty aside from picking cotton. Get back into the field.

Smart blacks are pretty dangerous, I'll admit.

Not mine, I stole it like a nigger.

Dens weez boaf niggers now. Kek.

Blacks aren't taking over shit. You're a declining demographic too, just not significantly. There never will be a black majority or even a large black minority.

All the growth is from Hispanics and as soon as they're the majority and don't have to bother with 'muh white guilt' and 'muh white liberal saviour complex' then you're getting fucked up good and proper.

In 50 years time they'll be fewer niggers than there is today in the US. The only ones left will be the ones clinging to whatever they can in the north away from the Hispanic majority. Soon every major city is going to end up like LA with niggers being ethnically cleansed and ran out of town by Hispanics. Block by block, district by district, town by town, you're fucked without white liberals to play the bleeding heart muh feels for minorities bs.

You're gonna get stuck in a country between a Hispanic majority that wants to genocide you and a white conservative minority that hates you.

Top notch post, user.

A white guy made this thread

white-black alliance when

Never, leaf fag.

Never.

Not genociding every last nigger was the biggest mistake of the European empires in Africa for being too tolerant and just doing what the Americans did to the natives. But then the Chinese might correct that mistake once they're done pretending they're trying to 'develop' Africa for the benefit of the natives. Europeans biggest flaw was their sense of guilt and morality and lets be honest, the Chinese aren't exactly known for their sense of conscience.

White/black alliances always end the same fucking way every time which is why never again. They act like we're best freinds until the enemy is defeated, then they go straight back to acting like niggers and 'muh evil oppressive whitey takin all dat resources', 'muh white supremacy holdin a nigga down', 'gib me money and welfare please'. They take advantage of the white liberals and we never fucking learn.

Youre 10%

God bless mexibros