Want the truth about "The Jew Meme"

I have been on pol for a while and seen the jew meme and the infographs but recently I have read "Culture of Critique" and it is truly eye opening. It puts substance behind the meme and makes it basically indisputable. It's on amazon and there are free copies floating around online.
GL

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
theoccidentalobserver.net/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/my-ask-me-anything-on-voat/
youtube.com/watch?v=4FdENG3bAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU
theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/25/russia.books
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494834942407.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone should read this book.

It's a good book that will really make you think!

>there are free copies floating around online.

Did you ever read Jewish History Jewish Religion by Israel Shahak?

Yes it's a great book. There are good guys making an audio-book of it right now.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Here you go senpaitachi, if you don't trust the link just google "culture of critique pdf" and its literally the first link

Solzhenitsyn says it wasn't the Jews after all:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together

In the first volume, Solzhenitsyn discusses the history of Russians and the 100,000 Jews that had migrated to Russia between 1772 and the revolution of 1917. He asserts that the anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire were not government-sponsored but spontaneous acts of violence, except for some government culpability in the Pale of Settlement.

>Solzhenitsyn says that life for Russian Jews was hard but no harder than life for Russian peasants. The second volume covers the post-revolution era up to 1970 when many Jews left Russia for Israel and other western countries. Solzhenitsyn says that the Jews who participated in Russian revolutions were effectively apostates splitting from the spirit of tradition.

>Solzhenitsyn emphatically denies that Jews were responsible for the revolutions of 1905 and 1917. At the end of chapter nine, Solzhenitsyn denounces "the superstitious faith in the historical potency of conspiracies" that leads some to blame the Russian revolutions on the Jews and to ignore the "Russian failings that determined our sad historical decline."

Can Sup Forums refute this? Has anyone tried reading the PDF of the book?

This seemed like such a convenient linchpin argument too.

The reviews of this book on Wikipedia are gold.
>In a letter to Slate Magazine, Harvard University psychology professor Steven Pinker maintained that he has not read MacDonald's books because his theses were unable to pass the threshold of attention-worthiness:

Just downloaded and started reading CofC the other day, is bretty good

I tried reading this book. I couldn't make it past chapter 4 on account of getting too mad.

>Solzhenitsyn says that the Jews who participated in Russian revolutions were effectively apostates splitting from the spirit of tradition.

They were still Jews(ethnic group/race) even though they were not religious. The hostility and desire to dominate gentile society that they learned in the Talmud we manifest in the Bolshevik revolution. They may have technically dropped the religion but the mind set was still there.

That is excellent. Let me know when the audio book comes out

Book interview with author
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII

bump

Keep bumping this thread.

bump

All you need to know to refute that is the proportion of ethnic jews in leading Soviet positions. NKVD alone was almost half, and that's alpha-tier Left Wing Death Squad.

It's not a "meme", you Shariablue dickhead. Welcome to truth.

The "it's a religion, goy" lie is one of the oldest Jewish deceptions. They are a tribe, and the Jews who drop the overt religious practices do not stop being Jews any more than an Irishman who stops drinking stops being Irish.

how did jews manage to buy out all of the news organizations in US in such a short period of time and how did people not see the farce and propaganda during that time?

The Jew isn't a meme. Sup Forums just isn't the same anymore and the people here now are too unintelligent to understand the JQ. They're normies who are afraid to even read the book and think Art of the Deal is the redpill.

OP, you should also read Separation and its Discontents by Professor MacDonald. And make sure to read the Occidental Observer which he edits. You can also subscribe to the Occidental Quarterly which he also edits. It's only $30 bucks a year if you're a student.

theoccidentalobserver.net/

He also just did an AMA on voat you may want to check out

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/my-ask-me-anything-on-voat/

Also this speech was really good during the Trump campaign. I just felt like watching it again so figured a include the link

youtube.com/watch?v=4FdENG3bAKc

Oy vey very good book goys read it praise israel

>wikipedia
theres a reason it hasnt been translated

>be reading newspaper
>newspaper changes owners
>keep reading newspaper

This exactly, and the ones that Jews started all pushed each other's papers and writers. They are relentless self promoters and extremely nepotistic to a degree that Whites have difficulty even understanding.

>Calling someone who is trying to spread the absolute best knowledge about the JQ Shariablue
You are fucking retarded.

You're obviously a little baby just discovering this surface level stuff, you were likely here for other reasons. You don't call it a "meme" unless you still have lingering brainwashing. It's not a fucking meme, it's truth.

Don't overlook the fact that I ended the post by welcoming you to the truth. I wish you wisdom on your journey deeper into the rabbit hole...

Thanks for the bump, fag

Download link?

Bumps

there is one here

Thanks

Everyone has their own little redpilling moment of no return.
>For me it was seeing the depths that arts and music could sink because of the greed of the hook nosed merchant.

For me it was the planned destruction of Christian values in America through Hollywood. Truly sickening stuff.

More jew book threads

He's not saying it wasn't the jews, he's saying it was the fault of actual Russians not stopping the jews.

Maybe Christian values weren't good enough to survive in the marketplace of ideas?

>marketplace of ideas
I think you mean survive parasites, which we all know the answer to.

That's bullshit, jew.

He nabbed the jew and that's why his book is still not published in English.

For anyone interested, another book that's too red pulled for English is "Worldwide Defeat"/ "Derrota Mundial" by Salvador Borrega in Spanish.

Kevin MacDonald, never heard of him. Really connecting the dots and actually humanizing jews to me...
They are reactionary people with a persecuted worldview. . .
They need to change.

dropping a pill

start about 19 minutes in
youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/25/russia.books

They need to leave. It is not our place to fix them. We gave them a country, their promised land. Let them fix themselves there.

They are doing the exact opposite of that. Setting up more multicultural countries they can spread to and install marxism/communism in which they thrive in.

The translation has been posted here before user

Intredasting

That's why the global pogrom is coming. People are waking up everywhere all at once. Technology allows us all to see through their lies at the same time. Globalism will wind up being their undoing.

I just don't get why they can't live in Israel...
If they're so damned talented, let them create a nation to compete on the world stage. Not take over and parasitize countries.

Truthfully, the damage can be undone through deportations, draining political swamps, educating the public, taking back media arms, and create laws to prevent these things from happening again.

bump, this is the thread they want to slide.

Part of the JQ is that Zionism as a political movement (not the ZOG meme) was actually a good thing for Whites, and could be again. The most subversive kikes hated it because it called them out for being parasites. Zionists didn't like to talk about it with non-Jews, obviously, but there was a prominent strain of thought in early Zionism that said Jews were the cause of their own misfortune. The idea was that being rootless and wandering made them spiritually sick and depraved. Even people like Hitler and Martin Luther thought that Jews would become less of a problem if they had their own country to be tied down to.

I completely agree. And it falls in line with Sup Forums's newest, and fabulous ;) , meme.

Continuing: Think about what would happen if Jew and Israeli meant the same thing. No longer could Jews pretend to be White, no longer could they subvert a country without being immediately seen as foreign. There are some extreme Zionists in Israel who want this, who want the diaspora to disappear and be assimilated into Israel. Of course, they have their own self-interest in mind, but this would be the best thing for everyone. Israel is hypocritical and untrustworthy as a country, but without the diaspora you could deal with them more clearly. And after generations in one land, who knows? Maybe they will get better. If not, at least they will not be our problem directly anymore, but just another annoying foreign country.
I like this.

thanks for continuing to post these links. Reminds me of old Sup Forums

And if jews would fuck off back to Israel, the world could become a better place, less crime, less racial tensions, less degeneracy.
The jews can have a new identity as a nation of people. It truly is a win win.

But it is like banishing demons to hell after all they have done.

That's special pleading.

What sources on that can be trusted?

He seems to say it was both russians and jews fault.

There are translations frequently handed out in threads like this and yet nobody seems to have read through it yet. Also, what is the source of that quote? How do we know he even said that?

>jews are mad about someone not sucking their dicks
3 more weeks of winter.

>Yet he added: "But it is impossible to find the answer to the eternal question: who is to be blamed, who led us to our death? To explain the actions of the Kiev cheka [secret police] only by the fact that two thirds were Jews, is certainly incorrect."

God damn it Sup Forums, do you people even read the things you hold as evidence?

Bump

RIP :(

>Christian values
oy vey

?

Most important book ever.

Pdf available for free.

b

Your doing God's working keeping this bumped. I'm also bumping the Jews/9-11 one.

These are not the Jews you're looking for

Just heard of this guy, I think he is very Sup Forums worthy. I'm willing to bet we will have "Based Kevin MacDonald" Threads for the next month.

He has a great twitter as well!

He struck the core of how the Jew Demon can work as a decentralized multi-century misfortune on the world

Link me

This is what i dont get though, you say they thrive in communism, yet jews are at the top of so many capitalist countries? That seems like thriving to me

Not slagging you off specifically, but if there was any post that was an indictment of the state of Sup Forums right now it's this.
The fact that numerous newfriend Sup Forumsacks are only just learning about him through this thread shows that we've seriously taken our eyes off the ball over the last 2 years.
Our slavish focus on Trump et al has allowed much of the pre-existing board culture to be forgotten. Many such cases.

just started reading this yesterday; I got the Kindle version, and holy shit, the "forward for the new version" or whatever is long as shit! (pic related)

really good so far though, and this combined with my recent Bible study class has been amazing at helping me understand the Jews and why they Jew the way they Jew.

I had two Jewish friends in college. one left the room because he was literally triggered by the professor discussing Hitler and the Nazis. he was from the Hollywood area and his parents were both producers for film and television. the other was named Eduardo [x]stein (not posting his full name), a 100% Jew from Mexico. turns out his family moved there after WWI, and then only interbred with other Jews for three generations. as a result, he and his family are bilingual English/Spanish and enjoy many Mexican customs, but they are very Jewish otherwise. I had previously thought that to be hilarious, but now I see that it's just a result of his family being so typically, tribally Jewish.

I grew up in the Midwest, where we don't have a lot of overt Jewish influences (aside from the lawyers, ofc), so this has all been incredibly fascinating and enlightening to learn about.

what I want to know is, how much of the problem with Jews is racial, and how much of it is cultural? like, we all know that 100% African people have inferior intellect and cognitive ability because of genetics, and the more non-nigger a nigger is, the more likely they are to have something resembling actual intellect. is this the same for the Jews? are they smart, scheming, and tribal because of genes? or is it just due to the culture that they are immersed in since birth?

What you guys think of E Michael Jones?

Bump

related

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494834942407.webm

Great book