Sup Forums Approved video games?

Pic related. I don't really play video games a lot because of lack of time but FNV would definitely be one of my favorite games of all time. Great story, gameplay, design, etc.

>Video games are degenerate.

I know. I usually feel like a piece of shit when I play them. I don't care though. When I'm bored, I'd rather be doing something than nothing.

What are some Sup Forums approved video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F.E.A.R.

also the original Dead Space

Independent New Vegas or bust

Start with the first one from 2006?

Silence yourself, profligate.

IL-2

Gears of War

True to Caesar.

spoken like a true cuck

Profligate and degenerate removal or bust.

I wonder what uterus steak tastes like in real life.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

>betraying the rightful ruler of New Vegas
>ever

That being said none of the major factions in New Vegas are very interesting from a story or political standpoint. A stretched thin "republic" filled with fuckups, mismanagement and corruption, a raider group LARPing as Romans, Yes Man (which is essentially just you) and Mr. House who is only slightly interesting because he's voiced well and has good dialogue.

how fucking new are you?

shit, I don't even know why am I answering to a shit thread like this again (neither why am I lurking cuck chun), but here you go

western games are pure degeneracy, so your only salvation is nippon stuff user. pic related. put some nep in your life and lurk moar for god's sake

>inb4 some enclave shitter acting like that faction has ever or ever will produce anything positive

Bioshock Infinite

Opened my eyes to how evil you whites really are. Thank you Ken Levine.

What are some redpilled albums?

Pic related

New Vegas is one my favorite games ever. The game has philosophical moments and the dialogue is intelligent.

It completely destroys Fallout 4.

Mr. house is the ancap choice and you know it, leaf.

>Video games are degenerate.
AVE. TRUE TO CAESAR.

Dragon Age Origins

I love you Morrigan.

Dragon Age II was outstanding. Don't listen to the haters. I'll get started with Inquisition when I get around to it.

As I've gotten older my music tastes have mellowed a ton. Went from a huge Sonic Youth and Swans fan in my late teenage years to only being able to listen to folk and bands like Radiohead sun kil moon and wilco. I still like the Smiths though.

>not House
JUST

He's a self claimed autocrat and his political beliefs pretty much line up with that. Yes Man is the ANCAP choice because there is no choice with him, you basically just headcanon what really happens to New Vegas.

Begin Again user

FO4 was a fucking disappointment. Cuck Howard and Bethesda has been fucked since Morrowind. Hopefully the next Fallout game is made by Obsidian and they can crank out something more than 80% finished.

Deus Ex.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Fallout 4 suffered from what afflicted Bioshock Infinite. SJWs and nu-males designed the newer games with little-to-no emphasis on story (because let's face it, liberals are shit at story-telling). Instead, they turned into grind-fests where you just shoot stuff and everything looks cartoony. Older games aspired to greatness--both story-wise and graphics-wise (even though their graphics were usually shit). Newer games now have access to better graphics, but because of this, they feel they can slack off on the more time-consuming worldbuilding. Oh they also outsource work like holy shit.

you played any of the DLCs? Which one is your favorite?

Day Of Infamy

ITT: Bootlickers

Dwarf fortress

Dark souls series, 3 being arguably the best. Fucking brilliant games.

>ctrl+f
>"zogs nightmare", "ethnic cleansing"
>0 results

The fuck happened to this board?

Get into Morrissey's solo stuff too. I've always thought National Front Disco should be Sup Forums's official song. Up Your Arsenal is just as good as any Smiths album.

STALKER series is gold.

world in conflict dude. Great story, amazing characters is pretty redpilled on war and how gruesome it is for what it was back in 2008

Dead Money was Obsidian hinting to us that we have to "let go" and accept that Fallout will become a game only made by Bethesda.

>implying thats a bad thing

Rust

1. OWB no question about it
2-3. Lonesome Road and Honest Hearts are tied for me. LR slightly edging out HH.
4. Dead Money.

All are pretty fun. Definitely worth playing.

Ck2 is a great game, slaughter Muslims in the name of God while secretly fucking your many son's wife

Crusader Kings 2. Always remember to take their gold before expelling the jews kids. And be sure to become a poet so you can torture wandering jews who try to become your court physician by doing poor recitals to them in prison.

Also an acceptable answer.

Xcom2.

>look through thread
>all about fallout:new vegas
Disappointed

And end with it, the first game was amazing for its time, the rest of the series is pretty bad.

Dead Money also sucked so there's that. Old World Blues says a lot more about letting go, and more than half of the dialogue is fucking Reddit speak.

The first time I played Dead Money it was on my shitty laptop and I absolutely hated it. Once I got an actual PC I played it again and now would say it's my favorite. The game play is different but it has an incredible story and characters.

Old World Blues was fun but it was a bit too goofy.

I really liked Honest Hearts and Joshua Graham was one of the best characters in the game.

Lonesome Road was a pretty fun DLC to tie it all together but Ulysses came across as trying to be too edgy at times.

The DLC's are all pretty good though. I'd say Dead Money is my favorite after acquiring a taste for it.

I liked Metro: Last Light most.

Fuck you. Bethesda does not suffer from the liberalism plague that every other company suffers from. Fallout 4 is best game that Bethesda has developed in terms of being an actual playable video game. Sure it's a fucking horribly Fallout but the graphics and the gunplay and atmosphere are all fantastic.

At this point Deus Ex goes without saying.

Try silent hunter 5 with the Wolfpack mega mod.
Also a new game for Sup Forums is wolf pack. You'll get to play as a member of a u boat crew.

>Bethesda does not suffer from the liberalism plague
What, I played Elder Scrolls Online and have never seen such aggressive bluepills

You shut your whore Maple Syrup mouth, it is the best DLC. Everything else is either reddit memes: the DLC, or a linear corridor simulator with a map that has barely any areas of interest.

I love Fallout New Vegas but I'll contribute this. MGS is pretty redpilled.

>or a linear corridor simulator with a map that has barely any areas of interest.

Which was fucking the entirety of Dead Money. It was a dungeon crawler, Operation Anchorage was fucking better than that shit.

Morissey is red pilled.

I think these two are absolutely the top of the list. Crusader Kings 2 has a dedicated "Expel the Jewry" button, hilarious. I'd also say Mount and Blade.

also hoi4 is pretty gud, not so sure about redpills but the modding community might be. People made swastika day one mod for germany to get around the muh nazi symbol triggering.

Fallout 3 Best Fallout

Original Dead Space is the absolute best

Are you trolling? ESO is Zenimax.

Any game developed by Todd Howard is littered with gender roles, masculinity, nationalism, and heroism. As much slack as he gets on here, Todd is really just a video game nerd who likes to make games that will impress his guy friends. If you ever play Morrowind or Oblivion, go check out the item test rooms, you kinda see what Todd Howard goes for in his games.

>Sure it's a fucking horrible Fallout but the graphics and the gunplay and atmosphere are all fantastic.
Had to fix your spelling error so it was readable, you mong. I'm also considering the possibility you're fully illiterate, since this is exactyl what my post said. "Good" i.e. super-bright and fuzzy cgi cartoony graphics that all the new "fans" love, but the story is shit.

Look, I don't blame you for getting a stiffy from Tracer's ass, but go ahead and tell me you'd prefer SFM-tier games to the classics.

>protip: if you do, it'll only convince everyone in this thread you're a homosexual

DUDE! I fucking love that game!!!! I wish they had updated it more and expanded on it. It has a lot of potential. I just want to command a Type XXI

if you play as stormcloaks its pretty redpilled, see pic related
>inb4 skyrim is for normies.

idk how thats redpilled.

Gee I wonder who this is.

mfw honest hearts is my fav

predictive programming

FO3 is better.

Not so much that it's redpilled, just a good game.

Anyone here play the After the End mod for CK2?

>tfw High Church master race

1. Dead Money, best story, but lot of boring sneaking.
2/3. Honest hearts, bit too easy when it comes to combat, but pretty interesting characters. Old World Blues, laugh riot and pretty interesting story.
4. Lonesome Road.

RuneScape.

Playing as the Stormcloaks is NOT repilled .

Wargame: AirLand Battle

Total War: Attila

Factorio

and '7 Days to die' is fun.

>Original Dead Space is the best.
Played it my first time with lights off at night. Shit was fucked up.

I was with the NCR when it was just Shady Sands and I'm gonna see it through the whole way. fuck you disloyal traitors who just choose whatever you feel like at the time, no matter what you civilization will crumble because you don't actually care about it.
NCR til I die, Ooh-rah!

>I really liked Honest Hearts and Joshua Graham was one of the best characters in the game.
Absolutely agree, kept his armor for the rest of the game. LARPed with Dining Bell, felt amazing. Also: killing natives.
Lonesome road had good gear, but yeah, felt Ulysses could have been done better. Been a while since I played the others, I mainly remember the gas bomb as being cool. Maybe I should start a new game sometimes soonish.

KYS.

>A shooter DLC is better then a proper role playing DLC that offers a lot of choice and consequence

Fallout 4 was suffering from the same cancer that skyrim was only in a more advanced stage. It was a shallow as fuck game. It really shows how out of touch Bethesda and their developers are.

Metal Gear Solid and Bioshock

>not using unlock and tcl commands on the console to fall through the secret door in Benny's emergency bunker
pleb

Holy shit! They even called out the Rothchilds and Rockefellers multiple times! I bet the writers got suicided.

what was your favorite FO3 DLC? I'm assuming it ain't Anchorage

bioshock.... redpilled?

great game but what?

care to explain

Was there even a single non-white in this game?

>that all the new fans love

The bright graphics were a direct response to Fallout 3 criticism. Fallout 4 is one of the more colorful games of the past few years.

The story is shit, I agree wth you fully 100% on that. I'm not talking about classic games here. I'm comparing Fallout 4 to the current video game market.

That's the thing, they exist because of two literal heroes that came at the right time to save the day, now there aren't anymore Vault Dwellers or Chosen Ones and they're bleeding.

NCR can fuck off.

So many choices and consequences I can list them all on one finger.

Graham was such a badass. Yeah Lonesome Road had some the best weapons and armor.

>Complete libertarianism goes completely wrong

Yeah, pretty redpilled.

Well maybe if you're so passionate about your games you should oversee them a little better and make sure it actually has substance and doesn't become a rotten sack of garbage.

Eve online

>comeback to thread
>still about fallout:new vegas
SAD

Ave, true to caesar.