Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Ive yet to shoot, nigger.

Not for one cotton picking minute.

Meh, I rate him 3/5.

no

I'll let you know in 4 years.

We didn't miss you, in fact, you're not even a real person.

The thing I'm looking at is a puppet controlled by elites.

We never missed the bombs, foreign wars, spying on our own citizens, and our own brothers and sisters dying. It's still here, from before most of the people on this board were born.

Every presidential selection has introduced a new wave of funding for our military and the Citizen Intelligence Agency, more break for banks and coprorations, and higher salaries for politicians.

Nigger

oniggeral

Worst president of my lifetime; fuck off nigger

Nope.

Let me think ab... no

Obama made all the niggers think they mattered. now they've turned their entitlement up to 1000 and are demanding they be included in everything. fucking annoying man

I'm so happy for him that he was able to find a nice home two doors down from Tony Podesta. It makes it so much easier for them to share children.

Honestly, my ideal president consists of:

Donald Trump's boldness
Barack Obama's personality, and
Ron Paul's policies

Still a nigger tier president. History might view him more kindly than Carter if he is lucky.

Not bad, for a leaf.

No.

Too bad you have a fucking girl for a president.

You ever boxed? You ever snowboarded? You ever been an environmentalist?

Didn't think so. You're less of a man than my PM.

I've been on Sup Forums a long time... this has to be one of the worst posts I've ever seen.

Thank you. Well I must say you burgers are starting to post quite a bit higher quality as well. And I commend you for that. I think you're finally being positively influenced by us Leafs. It's good to see that you're catching on. Keep up the good work.

In 4 years it will be irrelevant because he'll be president again.

Your PM(S) is the biggest fucking cuck on the continent. He loves that multicultural cock.

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future. If you know what’s good for you, you’ll end Canada hate now.

*drops mic*

I’m out.

Thanks Obama.

>drops mic
Jesus Christ, leaf. You know I cant unsee that. KYS.

hear hear!

Obama can fuck off with his drones and so could every president.

Obama can fuck off; claiming to be a man of the people while bombing others in the Middle East. What a fucking disgrace that the left still protects him.

>we have a reputation for being kind and polite

Where is that? You have a reputation for being pompous asses who think you're better than everyone else. You've been shit-talking America and Americans for decades. We wouldn't give two shits about you except for all the insults. Penis envy much?

You brought up penises out of no where. This has nothing to do with your jewified penises.

failed civics did ya?

no and never will, muslim loving commie.