How do we redpill him?

How do we redpill him?

this fat fuck needs a salad not pills

SALAD DODGIN'

His wife needs to put a pillow over his face while he sleeping and get her inheritance before he eats it all

We don't. That would just be giving him more to eat. We simply wait for his heart to give out, shouldn't take too long.

she's gonna need a bigger pillow or he'll eat it

whatever color pill he takes, I hope its full of cyanide

DORITO EATAN'

Come on now, a red Adderall pill would do him some good.

nigga looks like the kool aid man, but a lot more bitchy and less fun

His wife has a black bull, there IS NO redpilling em, he ate so many blue pills its game over for him.

PAY

Why bother? His arteries are a ticking time bomb. Plus, who gives a flying fuck about him? He's literally nobody.

I can't wait until he gets a heart attack

with a .45

Don't be too sure about that. Our medicine is extremely good and we're especially good at keeping the hearts of these fat asses from stopping.

Or a cyanide pill

>getting sick is inevitable if you're not 500lbs.
Boogie, when you get sick it's actually your body desperately trying to kill itself in order to alleviate the daily stress and pain that your fat ass inflicts upon it.

I swear to god if I had 24/7 access to Boogie I could have him in size 34 pants this time next year.

We don't. We just wait a few years for him to die.

tell him he's fat and that fatty opinions (the opinions of fatties) are worthless, just like him.

Then call him fat again.

how does this pig have a wife and I'm still single?

youtube moneisss
internet celeb

She's almost as fat as him

jbfc insurance premiums are not "paying into the system" its profit just profit.

Surround the redpill in mayonnaise. Works great for dogs too. By the time they realize they've swallowed the pill, it's too late.

Wrap it in a piece of cheese.

because you're not getting free money for being a fat piece of shit

lost cause.

Guy will be dead any day.

He has no children and never will. Him having a wife means nothing.

His wife unironically has a fit, black male "friend" that she hangs out with....

>Say what you will about @FATFUCKS but thanks to their unhealthy lives causing rates to be higher than their cholesterol, I can't afford insurance and never will.

You can't afford insurance because your health industry it's corrupted to it's core and pretends that the pocket cash they spend in research that's inflated on the books to an illegal degree and it's still not that much, justifies overcharging you.

Fug his armpit fatsack is larger than my head

Fuck him. Diabetes will get him long before he's redpilled

Try a .50 better. I don't think a 45 will be able to penetrate

He needs to take the sugar pill.

The placebo is the only thing that will work, now.

>How do we redpill him?

Stick it in a block of Velveeta cheese?

THIS IS A VIDEO

>Adderall
i forgot to eat on that shit.

Mom had to force me to eat and when mom complained the doc doubled the dose