"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER.

Why do you insist on making this same dumb thread? Is your life really that empty? Don't you have better things to do?

I've said that and I don't smoke weed. I live where it's legal so zero fucks though.

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized.

Now what, faggot.

Have you forgotten what site you're on?

ask any moderately successful drug dealer and theyll tell you they dont smoke but they hope it stays illegal forever, its the most used drug by far and carries one of the lightest penalties in most states

I also don't smoke weed but think it should be legalized. Oh wait it already is legal in my state

Yeah, it's full of fucking imbeciles who think we're all the same neonazi altright asshole circle jerking all day. Fuck off, more than half of my country wants it legalized, it's only purpose is to generate money for private prisons, big pharma, and government faggots. As usual, a Sup Forumstard blindly defends the rich without ever stopping to think, "huh, the rich don't give a fuck about me." Enjoy your easily led life, you troglodyte

Anyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized is a fucking stoner who should have a fucking knife plunged into their throat.

So you're a bored troll. I got it. Don't forget to throw your onahole in the dishwasher desu you don't want mold in your cummy hole

I dont smoke weed, but it should be legalized to put the spic wetback mexican gangs out of business.

It's all good everybody, either OP is:
A depressed introverted loser who never got offered weed growing up, so he resents people who use it
Or
He's trolling.
Sage and move on, can't acknowledge beta faggots like OP on my watch

And you're a cocksucker for psychoactive Jew candy.

>pothead calling me a beta

Too bad irony is lost on a filthy kike like you.

Lmao it's a plant, put here by our Holy Father. Is God Almighty wrong, my son? Do you really think Jews are responsible for a plant? Open up your mind for like, half a second. I get being blindly racist and schizophrenic is in right now, but come on buddy. This is a Christian board, and I can't have blapshemers running amok.

DUDE

I haven't smoked weed since June 2010. Think it should be legalized. Op is for sure a faggot.

He said, wiping rage cum and sweat from his brow, furiously typing another angsty post while I pack another bowl. I can go all night fella.

People bumping this thread,
YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

The only thing you're packing is your dad's fudge.

Dude, your DOTA clan must love that fresh comeback.

hey if you faggots could stop replying to this thread that gets posted daily that'd be pretty neat.

Hey if you faggots could hide the thread and move on that'd be just suuuuuper

Name one person who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized. I fucking dare you.

Fucking pussies. Hope you all went home and killed yourselves.

i unironically have this exact viewpoint

i HAVE smoked it in the past, but havent in many years. seems fine to legalize TBQHFAM, even though smokers are generally very unattractive in more than one way.

I don't smoke weed and think they should make it legal.

There goes that theory of yours.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING LIAR

All stoners need to be fucking curbstomped to oblivion.

bump

Me too. I smoked weed like twice or three times (once experimentally, then to get laid in college). I didn't like the way it made me feel, so I don't smoke it. However, I'm not a retard and I understand the science behind it, so legalization is the obvious answer.

i actually don't smoke weed but do think it should be legalized. along with every other drug.

Actually you're wrong

I heard a non-smoker say it

No, you haven't.

>and I understand the science behind it, so legalization is the obvious answer.
DUUUDE SCIENCE LMAO

you libs are fucking retards. Proliferation of drug usage creates a degenerate culture that hurts a society in the long run.

Legalization is just giving up on having standards.

Agreed.

But sipping alcohol after work is perfectly fine? Smoking a pack a day is a-okay? The plant is bad news! But hey, this compressed artificial drug, made in a lab, with pretty bad side effects, is great! It's okay cause it's in a neat orange container and my doctor said its okay. God damn I can't imagine you had much oxygen in the womb user.

You son of a bitch, you fucking always assume we're some sort of pill-popping hypocrites just because we reject your herbal Jew. Seriously, you need a fucking bullet to the fucking temple for suggesting that. You potheads are so fucking unbearable and elitist-minded, you can't possibly have very many friends. You smug fucking bitch. I will rip your fucking head off and shit down your neck.

And it's not a liberal view, it's a logical standpoint for both sides. Or it should be, anyways. Wanna cut back on Mexican cartels, inner city drug rings, gang violence, and excessive endangerment of the police? Legalize and regulate marijuana. Wanna increase revenue for your state, like in Colorado? From a nationalistic and centrist standpoint, it's a win/win, and if you disagree, I think you're blinded by personal opinions or religious bias.

>Confuses his own thoughts with mine
>Calls me stupid

Good job understanding how stupid you are, user.

You won't do shit you fucking pussy. You revel in that keyboard, spewing your fucking nonsense all day long, but god damn if you make eye contact with anybody. Fuck you and your bullshit threats, you and I both you you'd never come at someone with that in person. Cowardly little man. You're really persuading me with your sound and rational arguments, petulant fucking baby.

Mexican cartels, violence, drug rings are a RESULT of the proliferation of drugs.

The demand for drugs exist because they have become widely used. These gangs exist because people are ADDICTED to the drugs.

Remove the addiction, remove the gangs. It's very simple.

I don't smoke weed or drink alcohol but I think that luxury items like alcohol and cannabis are fertile markets and you can really gain a lot of tax revenue for them.

People are always going to engage in self destructive behavior for entertainment, what's the harm in making a quick buck?

i dont smoke crack but i think it should be legal

Does baby need his diaper changed?

Pointing out standards of our society which you claim we have to uphold, bud. How the fuck does marijuana, which no one has ever overdosed on, stack up to legal items such as alcohol and cigarettes? If you're so sanctimonious about upholding standards, where's your outrage?

You just said it right now OP
Looks like you have to smoke it or be a hypocrite for the rest of your life.
Check mate.

I don't smoke weed but I think it should be legalised. The social Benifits of legalisation far outweigh the benifits of criminalisation.

We know you can't overdose on weed, which is unfortunate, because maybe then we wouldn't rag on it so much.

Regulate the drug, remove the need for illegal import. You drive away a majority of the customers, where does the influence go? Back to Mexico, away from the border and our nation. And I reiterate, if you're gonna bring up addiction, alcohol and cigarettes are perfectly legal. Statistics show that marijuana is nowhere near as dangerous. Addictive personalities will get attached, but that goes for any vice out there. It's just how it is.

Alcohol is very degenerate
cigarettes are degenerate and should be illegal, but are less bad than alcohol.... because even for the worst addicts, cigarette usage doesn't interfere much with functioning in daily life (and in some cases improves function).

Pretty soon we may actually be able to make cigarettes illegal given the trend in how few people use them nowadays.

>Regulate the drug, remove the need for illegal import. You drive away a majority of the customers,

How do you figure this?

Are there any 'brilliant' people who do not smoke weed, but also believe weed SHOULD be illegal?

I don't think so. People who hold this opinion are disposable insects.

Well actually you technically can but the amount you'd need to invest in the time it takes for cannabis to stay in your system means that a cannabis overdose is technically functionally impossible in a human being.

That's with smoke, however. Now that edibles are hitting the market we may see some genuine cannabis ODs somewhere.

You can overdose on water and oxygen, the trick is getting enough.

>Pretty soon we may actually be able to make cigarettes illegal given the trend in how few people use them nowadays.

I'd be in favor of that. Smoking may be on the decline, but where I live, it seems like smokers are still heavily concentrated. I'd love to see those proles get pissed off.

As a lolbertarian, I say it.

I personally don't drink, but our culture seems enamored with alcohol. It's engrained into our entertainment and our social structures. I know a lot of people out there also don't drink, but again, it sure feels like there's an overwhelming positive view on it. If that's the course we're going, like it or not, a safer alternative should be legally available just like liquor. I use marijuana on my day off, it relaxes me, helps me enjoy myself, shit man I even clean up and garden and get housework done when I'm high. It's not all stereotypes, and even then, I've never heard of a stoned husband beating his wife or starting a brawl.

Styx says it and he doesn't smoke

"I'm not gay, but I support gay marriage."

US residents will stop going to the sketchy cholo on the corner or the thug in the Cadillac to get marijuana, so the dealers will have no one to sell to. They cut ties with suppliers, and stop receiving pickups. No demand=no supply. Marijuana is affordable, and even homeless bums could afford a $2 pre-roll. In addition, there will less agents responsible for cartel activity, as the supply lines take a U-turn back into beantown. Less officers risking their lives over a plant, more focus on hard drugs which take lives and endanger other people.

This thread isn't about gay marriage, and besides, nobody ever said that either. The media just creates the illusion that gay marriage is the "in" thing in order to further break down the social order. Just like they do with weed.

Oh i see, you meant cartel customers, not marijuana customers.

Yea, I agree with that, but then we're still left with the problem that comes from having people using drugs in society.

I would argue the demand for pot will increase as it becomes proliferated and it will eventually become as alcohol is today. I don't see this as a good thing.
I think we should move society away from these somewhat harmful forms of recreation and towards ones that are more easily integrated into a normal lifestyle.
A person's means of relaxation ought to be, for lack of a better description, things that you can do in front of your family and kids. This is so that you can develop a strong bond with them and grow a strong society.

Wrong, most weed supply is done in a bundle with other drugs and avoiding it would be a death sentence.
If we really want to hurt them we should nuke all of Mexico.

>If we really want to hurt them we should nuke all of Mexico.

Sounds like a plan.

This is a tough one. I definitely do not smoke weed, and I don't think it should be smoked at all. I'm just not sure that it remaining legal is doing more good (reducing degeneracy) than harm (incarceration, deaths, black market, dollars spent/potential revenue lost/opportunity cost). I think we'd either need to go full-fash to shut shit down; or just give up, legalize, and seek to use non-legal means (except perhaps taxes) to discourage its use and hopefully make its impact negligible.

have said that myself all the time...

I don't smoke it. But we can gain a lot from legalizing it recreationally, medically, and industrially. Treat it like alcohol in a dui, tax the sale like cigarettes and treat the sale like liquor. It'd put dealers out of business too

Nobody byes Mexican dirt weed anymore lmao faggot

i say it and so does any other reasonable person that realizes that tobacco and alcohol is legal.
Congrats on getting it wrong though.

Every time I come here now it is fucking shit threads. Terrible worn out premise, 60 people for whatever reason decided to respond to. Fuck you and fuck this shit. You are probably some fucking stoner that just wants to elicit a response and you are too fucking degenerate to come up with anything creative. This whole board has gone to shit. maybe it is just a slow news day. Maybe no cool shit has happened so you retards have started eating each other. 6 years ago this shit wouldn't even fly in Sup Forums, People would sage because it is cliche and boring. Now look at this, autistic fuckers, know it is a shitpost and they reply seriously anyway because they just like watching themselves type. Fuck you all but especially op.

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized.

I used to say that before I smoked it. Than I smoked weed. I recently quit for my job and I still feel the same.

Don't respond to the b8 the degenerates have tempted you with

Le impeachment midget

Samefag general? Samefag general.

You're an even bigger revisionist than the tankiest tankie I've met. I can hardly wrap my head around how one can shut themselves into your alt-reality without the help of psychotropic substances.

isn't it funny how majority of us citizens now support marijuana legalization? its hard to imagine more than 50% of americans lighting up some reefer. i could be wrong tho, but so could u fgt op