/IG/ IMPEACHMENT GENERAL - ANNUDAH SHOAH EDITION

With all the happenings swirling around Washington, it's becoming clearer by the day that the deep state is after Trump's imminent impeachment. This general is to consolidate all the happenings into one easy to read source for all the daily happenings and impeachment proceedings. This is not an anti- or pro- Trump general.

trumpimpeachmentcountdownclock.com/
donaldjtrump.com/

Gallup Approval:
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
Impeachment Gambling Odds:
paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/donald-trump?ev_oc_grp_ids=2944322

LATEST NEWS
>RawStory: (((Mensch))) and (((Taylor))) claim sealed indictment issued
archive.is/MMFc0
>Bloomberg: Manafort's Real-Estate Deals Said to Be Probed by N.Y.'s Top Cop
archive.is/4TDOe
>Reuters: U.S. lawmakers ask Trump to turn over any Comey tapes
archive.is/gvoJu
>NYT: G.O.P. Senators, Pulling Away From Trump, Have ‘a Lot Less Fear of Him’
archive.is/PQvqE
>Gallup: Comey Firing Nets More Negative Reaction Than 1993 FBI Firing
archive.is/NJpWa
>WaPo: White House ‘systems failed’ with Comey firing, but Trump pushed the buttons
archive.is/6vj8E
>Independent: Donald Trump 'may replace White House communications team with Fox News producers'
archive.is/DrhCR

LATEST INTERVIEWS
>Judge Jeanine Interview 5/12/17
youtube.com/watch?v=nmA1NX2Ir_8
>White House Press Briefing 5/12/17
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn2tQqGYCLc
>Conway CNN Interview 5/9/17
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSsv4H3CL0M

PRESIDENTIAL SCANDAL/IMPEACHMENT HISTORY
>Clinton
famous-trials.com/clinton/881-chronology
>Nixon
watergate.info/chronology
>Johnson
impeach-andrewjohnson.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSaP1BbDjD4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.is/SIGth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delete this

donal did nothing wrong!!

This jewery has to stop.

kek wills that this becomes the next great Sup Forums general

get comfy nigger.

>IT'S REAL TO ME DAMNIT!!!!!

Kys nigger

>Trump invokes the executive powers the Obama granted the President in the NDAA a few years back
>unilaterally declares all of his enemies in the Justice Department declared terrorists and orders them to be renditioned to black sites abroad
>Mattis has his back and becomes de facto VP
I for one welcome the Night of the Long Knives.

The effort into this post is staggering. I piss on your Jewish face

GRONALLLDO PHRUMPINGS

hello jidf. just starting your shifts?

if trump had the balls to do this I would unironically support him.

FINALLY

I'm tired of all these Russian shill threads acting like Trump's on his way out

OP is a funny example, how the left is fallieng for their very own lies, made up stories and propaganda now xDDDDDDDDD

i mean we all now, the left is absolutelly mentally degenerate and basically have underevolved apebrains ( they are basically cro magnons probably), b-b-but THIS ....

is funny to watch :D

one leftist pulls shit outta her arse, the other right picks it up and swallows it, eats it aaaaaaaaalll up.

so funny ... :D

btw : Rounding up leftists, curing and purging society of this mentally deranged, retarded, completely cognitively and morally disabeled, criminal untermenschen,
WHEN ?!??

It will NEVER EVER happen.
I stake my life on this.
Screen cap this.
If he is ever impeached, then I will kill myself on facebook live!
I will let you all know 5 minutes ahead of time.

I agree with you but, come on man.

screencapped for posterity.
don't reply to shills anymore user. this is not /ptg/ or reddit

Sure you will, Hannity.

I gochu fampai

You will know me because I will say: well, I made a promise, but fucking gas the kikes already.

yes, i come, im ready to go.

ROUND THOSE EVERY TRIMINAL TYRANNICAL TRASH UP AND ERRADICATE IT !!

No human has to endure constant aggresson of a hypercriminal , parasitic class ( leftism ).

It's an every human's right to defend him and herself to end aggressions against him/ her.

THE HYPERCRIMINAL psychopaths ( leftists ) will nNEVER ( EVERRRR ) stop aggressinf and oppressing and robbing ppl blind.

They will NEVERRR EVERRRR leave ppl alone and in peasce, BEcAUS they are a PARASITIC LIFEFORM !

A DISEASE !!

AND UNLESS WE ALL UNITE AND ERRADICATE THOSE SUBHUMANS ONCE AND FOR ALL,
THERE WILL NEVER EVERRRR BE PEACE FOR PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET !!

HOW MUCH NORE HUNDRETS OF MILLIONS MORE WILL THEY HAVE TO KILL, BEFORE PPL FINALLY STAND UP AND END THEM INSTEAD AND THEREFORE END THIS TYRANNY ??!!!

#ERRADICATETHEFASCISTLEFTNOW !!

Thanks, greatest ally,

how long until this becomes major news, there's already a ton of publicity on smaller blogs and cnn is "setting up" for the narrative

Impeached for what reason exactly?

HE DID WHAT BILL CLINTON DID

( BUT tRUMP AIT PART OF THE HYPERCRIMINAL mAFIA AND IS NOT BOWING DOWN TO THEM, SO THEY HATE HIM )

>shilling this hard

Donald hasn't lied under oath.

Why are people still railing about muh Russia ties, when there's more obvious Israeli ties.

But it won't happen as AIPAC, Israel, and Jewry owns Congress, Judicial Branch, the Media, as well as the Executive Branch.

He has to actually do something illegal to be impeached. You can't just impeach the president because you don't like him.

Takling 'bout Rapey 'ol Bill.

Did he lie under oeath too, as his satanic confirmed witch chuch member wife killery did a quadrillion tmes ( and never recieved jailtime, let alone ANY punishment ( cuz she's part of the hypercriminal mafia))) ??

>Not bowing to them

Are you foolish to believe the media? It's all a play, to make you think there's opposing sides (Repubs, Democrats, etc) when in reality it's Jews and their "shabbos" and non Jewry.

Trump is part of Jewry.

They don't break major news over the weekend. we are going to see it in the next 24-48 hours.
let them use the russian boogeyman. Trump has proven himself to be a good goy, but (((they))) probably don't like his unpredictability. oh and he's going to Israel THIS WEEK to kiss the ring of Bibii
>he thinks Donald doesn't have skellies in his closet

Clapper pretty much raised the red flag today.

THIS IS NOW AN ~~AWOOOOOOOO
MOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEERNTTTTT!!.

OINK OINK TOMORROW OR ARE WE FISHING FOR A SPICe?

>he thinks Donald doesn't have skellies in his closet
What I think is irrelevant. Until Trump actually commit an impeachable offense, there are no grounds to file for impeachment.

It has been 700 days since Trump announced his candidacy. That's 700 days for the Democrats to have found any evidence of Trump doing anything illegal, treasonous, or which would otherwise disqualify him from holding office. They have found nothing.

The Washington Post broke the Watergate Story THREE DAYS after the break-in. If there was any evidence of a scandal to be found here you'd think they'd have found SOMETHING by now.

Why do they keep trying though, even my stupidest and lowest of IQ friends, realize that russia narrative is fake if there's no evidence after almost a year. (High IQ people know they would have found evidence within the first week, if it was anything real) Fuck off Kike, the pendulum is swinging and people are realizing your tactics. Each attempt at using your tricks just pushes more people into our arms.

>It has been 700 days since Trump announced his candidacy
the investigation started in May of last year. Why are you pretending like they have nothing? They obviously have something. Do you really think the most powerful and connect IC on the face of the planet is just sitting on their hands all this time? For them, it's all about having an air-tight case. There's a reason Trump is lawyering up and freaking out over Comey on twitter.

Flapper has the same handler as John McCain. Fuck him.

What do you mean by that?

Try watching something other than fox news

Putin's Trump shills have been dropping since the campaign began... Manafort - Carter Page - Flynn - Stone etc

It takes a while to get all the ducks in a row, they got the screws into Flynn and he's gonna sing like a bird

It took two years from break in to resignation. DNC attack occured last summer and we already are talking indictments before summer

Are you purposely typing like a retard?

im just kind of pissed off at how this is animated

>They obviously have something
That sounds like confirmation bias to me
People have been talking about indictments since he took office.

>Why are you pretending like they have nothing?
Because they have nothing. We're not talking about a case where they have shit and are keeping it quiet until their ducks are all in a row or whatever - time after time after time representatives from intelligence agencies and Congressional intelligence committees have confirmed there is no evidence of collusion between Trump's people and Russia.

Fox News is shit, I never touch the stuff.

They toe the exact same line.

Actually no, in your world if there was evidence, that 3 days would become 4-5 months at the most if every possible conceivable delay happened. This dog and pony show is just being kept going because of Comey+the leftist narrative

this is what the general is for user. If you can present compelling evidence that it's a non-happening and false narrative (we know the media is bullshitting to quite a degree) then you are more than welcome to.

btw did anyone see water filter merchant take down Olberman?

youtube.com/watch?v=zSaP1BbDjD4

Is punished Olberman...dare I say it.../ourguy/?

>being this naive

The deep state wants him to wreck the republican party on the way out.. No need to rush until he drags them all into the mess.. It's not like he's doing anything in the mean time

The cry babies are aware that Pence will be the President once Drumpf is kicked out right? Or are they so retarded to think a special election will be held?

>deep state is just going to casually announce they have evidence, sending the nation into a constitutional crisis

god damn you niggers are clueless. Why would they show their hand? You think Trump can play 4D yet the FBI/CIA/NSA are all playing 1D checkers?

remember when all the liberals were CERTAIN that the electoral college would NEVER elect trump?
and how there were endless news articles about how
>could the electoral college vote their conscience?

yeah... this is the EXACT SAME THING
liberal wet dream that they think that if they just keep wishing for it loudly enough that it'll come true.

spoiler alert: it won't
the millions of people that voted for him still support him (no the shills and stormniggers on Sup Forums aren't representative of trump supporters) and that isn't gonna change any time soon

Supposedly Pence is dirty too. That schizophrenic woman on Twitter or somebody said they were briefing orren hatch.

Why would (((they))) find eveidence if they're all working together. Like it or not, Trump will continue the same Zionist bootlicking his predecessors have done.

You don't actually believe you had a real (((choice))) in the election, do you? When all the candidates had a kosher seal.

If they had something, literally anything, even something made up it would have been out already. OP is a shill sage

lool. Why did they take him off MSNBC? I watched an Olberman video a few days ago and he did look crazy af

I think Alex's line of reasoning though.. Olberman guilty of treason because he reached out to foreign powers..... just like trump asking Russia to hack hillary's emails at a rally

Oh look. This thread again.

Find me a single source directly from our government that says Trump is under investigation.

I'll save you from wasting your time, there is none.

Trump himself isn't under investigation. There's a probe into people associated with his campaign, nothing more. You're listening to buzzwords and headlines rather than actually listening and reading full texts of what's happening.

But hey, send me your PayPal email and if he's impeached i'll send you $1K.

Isn't Olbercucks whole tweeter account dedicated to anti trump resist bullshit? That's kinda silly news people usually attempt to have a sense of transparency.

Posting in a sageblue divide and conquer thread

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Lol these delusions

>2% chance of winning!!!
>this will be the next big general on Sup Forums

Haha haha fucking an hero you nigger faggot

would anyone even mind if this happened? mike "deus volt" pence would take the office after all

Not since about 2010, they havent.

Once blogs totally supplanted newspapers, they realized bias sells much more

I don't think he's a news person anymore

He makes webisodes for GQ called "The Resistance".

The real question is why is Alex still defending Trump when infowars has declared everyone around him a globalist and trump has said that he is a globalist

Pence will turn into McCain without Trump

>This is not an anti- or pro- Trump general.

really gets my noggin joggin

>The real question is why is Alex still defending Trump
he lost a shit ton of shekels from his divorce and if he gets boycotted now by his pro-trump fan base, he'll be financially ruined. Trump essentially jewed alex.

Yes, they after Trump (deep state is) and what will divert attention is another Kim Junk Uh launch or two. Closer to Russia and the little fat guy will have the entire armed world up his ass. Who would talk about impeachment then, huh?

This is an American Patriot general

Very good question, jones built a career out of screaming about globalists. Now it seems he'd kinda painted himself into a corner so to speak since he went all in on trump being THE anti globalist savior.

Man I read somewhere (probably here) he pays her around 40k a month lel

Brainwashed libtards don't actually care about what happens to this country.

Push that boundary at your peril.

Kimmy fired off another missile recently didn't he? Didn't hear a whole lot about it desu. Kinda disappoint.

You faggots really do live in a fantasy world.

Fuck off shills.

MAGA PEDES GET IN HERE

PHYSICALLY REMOVE LEFTISTS
GIVE PATRIOTS THEIR COATS

>DRUMPF and MIKE SMALLPENIS get impeached
>Speaker of the House becomes president
Paul Ryan confirmed for playing interdimensional parcheesi this whole time.

Speaking of! It's kinda crazy how this North Korea thing is being handled

The first one of his presidency Trump stands behind the Japanese prime minister and lets him talk and just pops in at the end and says we support japan... The next one we are sending in an extra air craft carrier (2 months later) and ready to fire the missiles

This time there is silence?? The US ambasador to the UN is threatening that trump wont meat with kim fatty if he keeps up? Kim fatty doesn't need to meet with us

Nice try Shariablue shill. Get off my board you fucking normie.

>may 2017
>still screeching about shareblue
Neck yourself

Trunmp's the one meeting with the sharia Saudi's next week as his first trip

To sell them up to 300 billion in advanced US weapons

THE MAGAPEDES ARE HERE
EVERYONE TO BATTLE STATIONS
OBLER WILL SAVE US

who in the world came up with centipedes as a name or whatever..... I can't even imagine how that became a thing and why they would proudly use it

I bet it means something in russian

>shareblue
nigger you better be trolling. leave that shit out of my /ig/'s

Makes me think of the human centipede, difference is these dudes eat each other's asses willingly.

Drumpf is finished

soon (tm)

Pic related.

>t. Cripplech

give me a rundown on this. what am I looking at here. 8ch fags forged documents?

archive.is/SIGth
Uncovered link between falsified DNS records between alpha bank and trump

>Using the false-flag reddit version
thats a long read user, i'll keep that in mind if it's revealed this week that it's the basis for the investigation. until then, give me the tldr