Why do you still believe in (((((((evolution))))))), Sup Forums?

Why do you still believe in (((((((evolution))))))), Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur-shocker-115306469/
abc.net.au/science/articles/2010/11/23/3073903.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

adaptation is the universal rule

Fuck off Bible nigger
This is an atheist board.

Adapt or die, motherfucker. Law of the motherfucking jungle. Micro or macro, "evolution" is just how nature works.

Because it is perhaps the most coherent, heavily-evidenced, strongly-explained, and empirically-demonstrated scientific theories ever hypothesized.

Wow, that pic completely destroyed all my faith in science! I'm completely religious now! I better ask my parents what religion they believe in so I can follow that one! That's how religion works, right? You just believe what your parents believe?

Post more mehmehs like that.

I don't because it's incredibly stupid.

That pic gave me the chuckles

Things change with time. That's an universal rule that seems to escape from Sup Forums's comprehention

t. israel

Whatever you say libtard.

>17 year old aspie is smarter than a horde of biologists and PhDs

so much fuckin smarter it's comical

we can't say macro evolution is real by looking at micro evolution, so it's made up

watch a crow for a few minutes. They look and move a lot like dinosaurs actually

Evolution isn't real. We were created by dirt mixing with water with our creator seeding the soil with his life essence.

>I parrot what my high school dropout preacher said because it sounds smart enough to sound right but vague enough to not encourage a counter-argument.

you're misunderstanding

AIR is the final ingredient.

some of it seems pretty legitamate, like species changing and evolving and gaining new traits and losing some over time and off shooting into some new species, and other parts of it seem like complete bull shit that retards are willing to take at face value, like everything coming from a common ancestor of primordial ooze and magically able to develop all the necessary organs that a more complex organism would need to survive at the same time

maybe they should watch Jurassic park first to know how dinosaurs walk.

the legitimate part is not "evolving" it is sexual selection which has been studied and understood for thousands of years.

Darwin subverted the entire field.

It's all written in the bible. The bible mentions Mary swimming in mud and water before her pregnancy.

Evolution is real

The most stark example for the human race is probably abos

Microorganism are Gods sperm that swim through the water and dirt impregnating women. Why do you think fetus grows in water? You can't refute this.

>Everything coming from a common ancestor of primordial ooze

That's abiogenesis, not evolution

>the magically being able to develop the necessary organs that more complex organisms would need to survive at the same time

Not sure what you're talking about here, gib example.

Read how Adam was created

Because it's real. Sage

Adam was created by God opening and infecting dirt,water and life essence into Adam's holy passage.

le enlightened kike meaymeay

Tyrannosaurs are not the ancestors of budgerigars.

They're part of a different evolutionary branch.

Tyrannosaurs are closer to the crocodile, but even then, only slightly.

>OY VEY GOYIM, EVOLUTION ISN'T REAL AND NEITHER IS OUT ANTI-INTELLIGENCE DYSGENICS BREEDING PROGRAM WE ENGINEERED IN YOUR SOCIETIES!

>STOP BEING SCIENTIFIC AND JUST TRUST THAT YOUR GOD CHOSE US INSTEAD OF YOU!!!

You're retarded. Crocodiles are t even dinosaurs, birds are

Never really did.
Doesn't seem logical as there never was a species to species evolution. Monkeys can evolve inside their monkey spectrum but they can never evolve beyond that. No living thing can.

Darwin was a paid kike shill. Look it up.
The hateful Jews faked it all. No future for them.

Your nose is showing.
Stop denying your creator you sick fools.

Because it can be observed

>Stop denying your creator you sick fools.

You mean the stories the jews made up to enslave goyim?

Who are the chosen people of the christian god, again?

Oh, that's right.... not Christians.

>"dinosaurs lived millions of years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>"evolution is rael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>finds unfossilized dinosaur soft tissue
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur-shocker-115306469/

There's nothing vague about what he said, whether it's right or wrong is another thing.

It makes too much sense, life is merely a complex expression of chemistry, it's impossible to get a perfect copy because of DNAs reproductive mechanisms, this leads to mutations, mutations are filtered through natural selection, all life forms strike an equilibrium until the environment changes, demanding an adaptation.

I literally cannot imagine a hypothesis that makes more sense.

>"we only belief in sceiensce!!!1!!!!1!!1!1!1!!!!1111111!!1!!!1!11!!!!!1!!!1!!1!!1!!11!1!1!11!!!111!11!11!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>0 hard evidence of evolution

I can understand plebs being brainwashed by Christianity, but anyone who knows about (((their tricks))) and is still a Christian has to be flat out retarded,.

>thread about evolution
>inevitably some stupid fags who don't know anything about christianity have to bring up christianity as a scapegoat

tfw its impossible for a cold blooded creature to suddenly become warm blooded

but somehow lizards>birds

hmm

people who believe in macroevolution are retarded

/thread

I'm not liberal in the slightest yet I believe in evolution. What does politics have to do with it?

Saying you believe in micro-evolution but not macro-evolution is like saying you believe in inches, but not miles.

no, retard. microevolution consists of small changes within a species as adaptations for survival. macroevolution is what retards like you believe, where whales are considered 'cousins' to ants and shit

>I'm so triggered for something I can understand I pretend I do it ironicaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Fucking leafs should be rangebanned

Birds are cold blooded

Hahaha, you're dumb.

Hey retard the article you posted refutes your claim

Really makes you contemplate

what's the claim, retard

The best way I've heard it put yet.

People just can't seem to digest the fact that small changes add up. Shading a picture is done through a thousand little strokes. Eventually, it looks quite fucking different than it did at the start.

since science is about evidence, where's the 100% unmistakeable evidence for evolution you faggot

where's all the hybrid fossils, then. since you think dinosaurs 'evolved' into birds, where's all the t.rex/chicken hybrid fossils

birds are warm-blooded

abc.net.au/science/articles/2010/11/23/3073903.htm

there's no solid answer, but not all lizards are cold-blooded and the leading theory is that the theropods birds evolved from are likely warm-blooded too

Because I'm not a retard

Archeopterix? Look, just because we might be wrong on HOW creatures evolved, it does not mean they did not evolve.

Evolution is not real because unfossilised tissue was found and 'muh young earth' fags jumped on the opportunity

There are many facts that prove that evolution is real, the problem is that we yet have to understand the exact process, but is difficult to study something that takes literally thousands of years when science only has a few hundred years. Again, we do see the results of evolution, what we don't know is the exact process.

By that logic, you could say Einstein was wrong because relativity contradicts quantum physics

Pick your field. Any scientific field, do some study, you'll reach the conclusion evolution is true. This is how fucking obvious it is.

Biology, molecular biology, medicine, genetics, biochemistry etc. All of these fields accept evolution is true. There is no other explanation that makes more sense of the current state of the biological world than evolution.

So you just said thad dinosaurs are warm blooded , refuting your claim

Malaria evolved resistance to anti malarial drugs in our life time.

So I have seen evolution with my own eyes.

so here's your speculation
>dinosaurs flapped their wings so hard that they grew wings
and you expect rational people to believe that

You mean plasmodius malariae.

If evolution can happen in a small scale why not a large scale

wat

>not all lizards are warm-blooded

>theropods (the group of dinosaurs that evolved into birds) could've been warm-blooded

whats being refuted?

You want a fossil for every generation since the T-Rex to the modern day chicken? Can't you connect dots? Are you 2 years old?

Its not our fault the most vocal opposition to evolution and science in general are christcucks

I don't. I like the OP picture though, had good laugh so I won't call you a faggot today.

It's a minor nitpick but
>adaptation
>the process by which one species becomes more suited to its environment
>evolution
>the process by which one species becomes another
Not the same shit.

Plenty of species evolved into shit that couldn't adapt and died as a result.

the fact that unfossilized soft tissue of a supposed ~100 million year old species has been found indeed refutes the notion that that species lived 100 million years ago. if you think otherwise then you're brainwashed and stupid and less 'scientific' than you think you are

then it's not based on scientific fact. it's merely speculation and only retards take it as 100% fact

not even every scientist/biologist believes in evolution, numbnuts. try to be a little less obvious

the human back is made for an animal that walks on all fours. our back is kind of shit for how we use it which is why everyone gets problems with their back eventually.

Wew. Look, you protestant, it means that a series of genetic mutations happened to whatever earth dwelling ancestor birds had, these mutations were favored in reproduction. These genes were responsible for a trait, namely whether your upper limbs are more appropriate for walking or for flying and the second won out due to the fact that they, for one reason or another were better fit to survive.
I've learned this shit in my own language so I don't really know if I can make it understandable in english.

Who cares, nerd.

why shouldn't you expect fossils from every generation when there's thousands of them for a supposed predecessor and thousands its supposed 'evolution' fossils. are YOU fucking 2 years old?

You are going to find a few scientists that believe anything imaginable. That doesn't make their belief valid.

The point is this: If you think evolution is false, come up with a BETTER explanation for all the state of nature than the one we currently have. It would have to explain everything evolution explains and more. That kind of explanation does not exist, and if you come up with it, you will be rich as fuck in no time.

The argument does, fool. Maladies do not evolve in the same sense as living beings.

Embryos from very different species are very similar in early development, some of them even have gills

Oh you are stupid I see. Don't mind me.

which is exactly what i just summed up in the post
>some dinosaurs randomly started flapping their arms and grew wings
>some dinosaurs randomly mutated pseudo-wings and flapped them so hard they started flying
pick both. it's a stupid premise for scientific thought

No, macroevolution is beyond retarded.

The idea perfectly serve the liberal agenda and it's the moral base of poors and weak spoiling.

The bones that make your arm are the same dogs, horses and even whales have. They are just have different shape.

You dumb it down, but yes. So why is this impossible?

We have vestigial organs we don't use anymore but yet still have, some of them still functional but they are mostly useless

If you suspend our disbelief and assume you can just grow a half functioning eye from a simple birth defect or mutations that's a bigger hindrance than not having an eye at all, and by the laws of natural selection it should disappear

And not only is the chance of beneficial mutation extremely slim, they'd have to reproduce with someone with the exact same mutation or risk it disappearing again

Not an argument. Why would it serve a liberal agenda, when evolution literally justifies women staying in the kitchen and being good only for shitting out kids, while men do everything else.

>god made shit out the ground
>we will never be able to confirm this
>the bible says so
>second hand to third hand recount of events that occurred thousands of years ago and been rewritten multiple times.
Creationism is definitely founded in scientific fact, silly goys.

I don't. It's the (((Jewish))) creation fairy tale fabricated by the Darwin Sky Wizard Man in the Sky

That is why evolution takes so long.

Not everyone has wisdom teeth

>some squirrels had a random genetic mutation that made their front teeth longer
>this made it easier for those squirrels to crack open tough nuts
>this let them gather more edible nuts for winter
>these squirrels stayed alive during harsh winter and they went on to breed more successfully than the dead or starving squirrels
>then the gene for big teeth is passed on to squirrel junior who goes on to survive next winter
>most squirrels now have big teeth

Just what is so fucking difficult to understand about this? How is that stupid? There are millions of documented cases of things like this.

dude...what if...the CIA made up dinosaurs....so that we never time travel that far back....? What if like...there was these old civilisations...like Atlantis dude... nit dinos?

>macroevolution
>beyond retarded
fucking lol

Actually, a half-functioning eye is way better than no eyes at all. Even just detecting light is of great value to an organism. It will allow it to know when a predator is above it, or when it's safely hidden in darkness.

Also the longer the timeframe the more likely it is that unlikely events happen. A few billion years is a LONG time. I don't think people realise how much coincidental shit can happen in a billion years.

Again, that's adaptation, not evolution

See