Tim Pool on Suicide watch

Tim, take the Red-chill-pill man. We like you man.
youtube.com/watch?v=33WNq45d4tM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_qwmPxIESxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If he says he's unrecognizable without the beanie, and he's worried that people are going to recognize and target him, maybe he should, I don't know, TAKE OFF THE FUCKING BEANIE

Nothing about his meltdown makes any sense

Nobody should be able to get away with stealing a white mans hat.

He looks more experienced now.

he does look different without that hat though, I can't put my finger on it, literally.

He looks like a cue ball.

ask him if the hat stays on while he's making the beast with two backs

toilet bowl hairline

>dude that's assault!!!!

Why do Americans do this

Holy shit this is too good

Mustache man is a hero

>Nothing about his meltdown makes any sense

>Do all your journalism in your beanie
>When you're not doing journalism you can take the beanie off & not be recognized
What don't you understand?

If someone touches me I shoot them. Cause that's what real Americans do.

Its like superman and Clark Kent, two completely different people, there is no way anyone is able to make the connection.

can someone with video editing skills please make a Tim Pool version of the "look at this dude" meme? Example: youtu.be/_qwmPxIESxo
I will reward (You) will many (You)s

Then wear a different kind of hat, I don't fucking know. This dude is acting like he only has two choices: wear the beanie, or expose his shiny dome to the world. There are hundreds of ways to change your appearance.

I figured it out hes a faggit beaner

>*throws piece of paper at American*
>"that's assult, you endangered my life, that's attempted murder"

He's one of those guys who's insecure about his baldness so wears a hat everywhere. He made up this Clark Kent disguise excuse rather than admit he's an insecure baldy.

keep your hands to yourself

>it removes my control of the situtation

yeah, that's called being in public.

Hahahahahaha

he is the one making a meme of himself. If he just let it go, didnt address it at all, everything would have been fine. but his insecurities have led him into melting down into a meme, sad! still like the guy though.

Does this guy really wear a beanie in the summer? That would be incredibly uncomfortable.

You guy fucked up but you are too much of a pussy to admit it.

You had independent, well respected journalist on your side there and you fucked it all up.

Your autism is what is going to destroy you in the end.

He's the one being autistic, if anything.
>I regularly go into dangerous areas to report on-site where people are rioting and looting, the police are using tear gas, and you can hear gunshots in the distance
>but somebody pulled my hat off my head so now I don't feel safe

I just realized at 1:02 the guy that gives Tim a $5 chat donation is Mustache Matt the guy who pulled the beanie off. Tim didn't even realize as he called the message out as "someone said" and then proceeds to read Matt's donation message offering Tim a beer.

Why are all fascists such ugly balding losers?

Well respect journalist more like world respected faggot

It's not that he's bald, guys, it's that he's batman journalist and the hat protects his secret identity.

Go hail emu and fuck a kangoroo straya

He means when he's not filming stuff he doesn't wear the beanie so people won't recognize him.

Mustache Man did nothing wrong.

You showed his face without beanie and spread it online, which if you can be even little honest is quite unrecognizable.
But he's the autistic one because bunch of stalking retards couldn't help themselves and not do some shit for attention.

ha, so he's sort of acting like a model or something that wants a big payday when getting nude for the first time, except instead of getting naked he's just gonna take off his hat

T.baldlet

His obsession over his hat is not healthy. Nobody cares about your hat Mr. Pool and what's underneath it.

Tim Pool Ball

Shouldn't be turning away friendly journalists that are willing to hear us out you sperglords, they're few and far between. Hat snatchers really are fucking degenerates in general, why do people do that shit?

t. every autist that can't admit a fuckup

The glare piercing off his head is so strong you can barely get a clear look at him anyway

Fuck, getting bald must be so bad

Who fuck does he think he is? I only know this fucking idiot, because of pol.

He's worried about left wing lunatics coming after him while he's out shopping and minding his own business.

If taking a hat off his head was enough to drive him away he was never gonna last anyway

I didn't do shit. And yeah, he is being autistic, because all they did was expose the fact that he's bald. He's not some ultra-celebrity, and even if he were, literally all he has to do is wear a different fucking hat when he isn't reporting. He's acting like his life has been put in extreme danger because people have seen him without his hat on, when in reality he's just being insecure about it.

this.

Can you imagine the smell. Those jews, H3H3 where beanies in the summer as well. Fucking sick fucks.

His beanie is his ninja suit and his camera is his katana sword

Tim the pool ball, alt lite SJW destroyer

Why doesnt he just wear a wig?

Holy fucking shit this is hysterical.

I don't know if you've watched any of Baked Alaska's streams from these rallies but they're really fucking bad, "just yell memes at them bro we're redpilling them bro, memes bro". Turn Pooly boy against us and that's what we're left with.

This.
I wouldn't want someone to play capture the flag with my shit either.

What if I gently and lovingly touch your dick without permission?

Stop Pol

dude has a point. i respect tim more than baked

Im sure he is pissed
He is not balding with a receding hairline he is bald.
He needs to roid up,get red pilled,hit the gym and embrace his baldness.

Scoopposting versions of Tim's overreaction when?

TOUCH MY HAT? DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH MY HAT? LISTEN YOU WON'T HAVE ANY TEETH IF YOU TOUCH MY HAT AGAIN

yeah you're right we should coddle the baby instead to make sure he doesnt have any more public meltdowns over his hat

Tim Pool is a bald faggot. Sincerely, Mustache Man. P.S. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Now there is video of Clark Kent without his disguise

I drive for Uber occasionally and make a point of wearing a hat whenever I do it. It's gotten to the point where it's become like my uniform and I feel like I'm in my working mode when I slip it on.

So I can sympathize with him as you get used to wearing your particular outfit for when you feel like you're out working that particular job. Though he's still a bit autistic about the way he's talking about it as he could just say that it pisses him off for someone to try fucking with him when he can't retaliate.

Makes me like him more tbqh, no wonder he draws connections to the alt right he's just as autistic as the rest of us

he literally goes from 25 to 45 in one sweep of a hat

Tim is no longer wearing the beanie.
The beanie is wearing Tim.

stefan is perfect as a baldie

tim on teh other hand goes from 25 to 40 without his cap

Usually guys his age are not that bald l.
He shoud have a 5 head instead of a forehead at his age.
instead he is a chromedome on top.

So true,so true.
So is the beanie conservative or liberal?

Stefan is also over 40 so his baldy thing is normal.
Tim pool is in his late 20's he should have a aids skrillex hairline not a chromedome

It's le enlightened rational skeptic centrist.
It's a fauxdora.

>suddenly a 40 year old cubicle monkey appears
He may have a point about the hidden identity thing.

Beanie Always

you are based. i follow you on jewtube. t. iranian user

I just Googled him. Yep, the beanie is on always.

Tim Pool is pretty much a centrist liberal, dude.

he even wears his beanie on formal ocassions...

surely this cant be a healthy way too act

Mysides

round innit?

Except here. :D

And he's only recently come around to the center. His Ferguson riots journalism was basically "wtf why are police here!?".

Go watch the pro player loda.
He wore his cap wherever he went for a decade until someone tried to find out what was under it

>hair loss talk

my sides

why the fuck does he not get hair transplants?
He's definitely got the cash.

Man Double D is losing it.

Tense Tim Vs. Relaxed Tim

Literally who

I think he knows it. He's probably able to duck down an alleyway, take off the hoodie and beanie, and reappear completely unidentifiable to his pursuers.

Not anymore.

This is MDE comic relief

things took a weird turn

/best sven/

That is not Matt.

Are those really him??

Seriously, if you are going bald, just SHAVE IT ALL. Don't wear a stupid hat, don't get shitty hair transplants. Lift some weights, and accept your lack of hair.

he already said he'd do that now

He looks considerably younger with the beanie.

Tim, stop.

JUST