Marvel cancels Black Lives Matter Comic after Two Issues

WE

heatst.com/entertainment/marvel-cancels-ta-nehisi-coates-black-lives-matter-comic-due-to-poor-sales/

FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALE WHY ARE YOU NOT BUYING IT REE???

Droompa loompa
Drompfhly doo
I only got one scoop why'd you get two?
Droompa loompa
Dromphly dee dee
Release your damn tax returns you have until three.

It's almost as if pandering to a demographic that takes pride in stealing everything was a poor sales model.

It wasn't diverse enough. No trans characters, no lavender non binary snail kin either.
Pathetic.

>implying niggers have money

Jesus Christ do children run these companies

Top kek! The jews at Marvel tried to force their liberal horseshit but they're too greedy for money to waste any. Just after 2 issues? They really don't like seeing dollars go flying down the toilet!

Marvel has been cancelling a shit ton of comics recently due to poor sales. Mainly because all their writers after battleworld have sucked. The only good thing thet have right now is secret empire, the two thors, and 2/3 of their spider series

Top kek. I hope marvel will finally grow back a dick and launch a based red skull series

Anyone already have a link to the inevitable 15,000 word essay full of tortuous logical leaps linking the cancellation to white supremacy? Or is Ta-McKingzy going to go for a short novella format rather than the Atlantic this time?

My.Fucking.Sides.

Maybe you should try an ISIS comic next.

this is why we need basic income. so you racists can't boycott things anymore

1. Thor is part of the problem, not the exception.

2. Marvel's denied a lot of cancellations and there are rumors that the really really shitty SJW books that are selling the absolute worse, will not be canceled because Scholastic has a deal in place to subsidize those books via pre-ordering huge number of TPBs from the book (before they are even solicited) for book fairs.

It'll never be as good as Juba the Baghdad Sniper.

reading comics is for whiteboy nerds anyway.

the black man prefers to play football and fuck his white cheerleeader gf.

What the fuck I love red skull now hail hydra!

Is Red Skull supposed to be the bad guy?

and yet they still won't fucking learn from this failure, and will do it again, and again, and again, and again....

Damn, we really need a free market.

Of course they wouldn't have sales. Their target market just steals them.

>125571242
>catering your written materials to an audience that can't even read

Oh golly, oh geez, oh man, how could they have seen this coming.

Most blacks can't read

Kek. Yeah, reading is a white people thing. Like fatherhood, high school graduation, swimming and proper use of a crosswalk.

The ceo admitted that the sjw comics don't sell. Nobody wants purple genderfluid powerman or a gay hulk.

Doesn't, like, the very next page have him coordinating a nationwide suicide bombing campaign or something?

Black super heroes need to tire necklace their enemys
Petrol-tire man would be a good black superheroe name

He's the real captain America I don't know I haven't read a marvel comic in years

Why

such an iconic photo

I wonder how assblasted you all will be at D.C. Comics in November
They are doing a crossover with watchmen and they're saying it's based on trump with the watchmen universe being the political right and the D.C. Universe being the political left
>"It is about much more than the American president or the reactions to him. That is low hanging fruit to me. It goes bigger, deeper. It is about the world, and the attitude of people. I feel like there are extremes now everywhere, extremes on all sides. There is no more olive branch. It doesn’t exist. I feel like people, more and more, are separated. They are choosing sides, instead of figuring out how to make life better together. There is a real sense of anger, and frustration, and there is not a lot of compassion, or willingness to understand in the world. Telling a story of two extremes, and exploring what our collective zeitgeist states through these characters is what we are doing. We think it’s important … The truth is, if the world and the country didn’t go a certain way, I don’t know that we would be telling this story. For us, the story would not exist if the last year didn’t unfold the way it did, and the rise of extremism wasn't so palpable."

>I care about Comic Books in 2017

Isn't that the one with the hot black loli?

GUEEN'S AN SHIT.

The real problem is that niggers already have """"superheroes"""" and they only thing they're interested in saving the world from is lack of MUH DIK.

Write about that, Ta.

Manga and anime have been objectively better than capeshit progressive faggotry since the 90s.

I imagine the only negroes who read comics aren't blm supporters.

Does Geoff Johns have an original bone in his body?

IF you seriously want to know, most "inner city youths" didn't have any interest on account of their parents or guardian not having any interest. They instead had interest in other hobbies caused by a mixture of overly materialistic lifestyles, a lack of discipline, poor nutrition(including tainted water), and self caused poverty.

Also

Some of them just dont give a single fuck.

poor alan moore. people keep ruining his work.

>poor sales

>implying they are even seeking a profit and this stuff isn't all 3rd party funded

I guess Black Lives Don't Matter.

>mfw 15 years from now a mint condition Black Lives Matter #1 sells for $250,000

>dude called Ta-Nehisi
>from the ancient Egyptian word for Nubian
>except incorrect because Ta is a female article

Cultural appropriation much?!

forgot pic

WE

I wish we could have some pro trump media. The money is just sitting there ready for some jew to take but they hate trump so much they won't even reach out and take the easy money.

>due to poor sales
They must have been really bad, because Marvel will eat shit to virtue signal

I love this photo more each time I see it.

>I got one scoop, why do you get two?
That will flow better, next time you post it.

WERN'T

OOGA

Because to the Jews, their agenda is even more important to them than shekels (they PRODUCE money in their factories after all, so money isn't really a problem for them).

They confused activist support for monetary support. Blacks won't pay for shit, they only get paid to breath. They can monkey out on the streets to create more chaos and instability, but that's about it.

The answer here is to attack them for canceling these comics saying they don't care about black lives

They need to learn to never even start down the SJW path in the first place, and backlash over moves like this is the best way to do that. Then they'll learn that going down that road is lose-lose.

you forgot the shillbux they get from soros and oil princes for publishing anti-west propaganda

>canceling your anti-white propaganda vector

BAD GOY

THIS

Same as SJW videogame developers.
They cater to audiences who don't buy their shit.

Why can't we stop winning?

>Have a fanbase of white nerds from previous years of appealing comics.
>Make JSW content for people who don't read it.
>Make BLM content for a group of people with even less money and no interest in comics at all.
B-but at least we're the good progressive people!

there are definitely black nerds who love comics, but they don't identify as nigger so why would they care about a BLM comic?

Juba sucked balls though.
Most of his "kills" lived.
>t. two deployments

Fuck Marvel and their SJW agenda. The Marvel movies are equally awful, they blacked Nick Fury, Karl Mordo, Valkyrie and Heimdall (who as per Norse mythos is the fairest of all the Gods). Imagine the vitriol that would be spewed if we had a white Black Panther or Shaft.

Can we turn this against them for even trying in the first place?
Fire up those black twitter accounts and show how angry you are for being cancelled this early :^)

SJWs and their ilk want to have X included in something for the principle, not because they are interested in the object. they want womens sports to be on primetime tv but they aren't going to watch it, they aren;t interested in sports. they want inclusive videogames but they aren't going to buy or play them because they aren't interested.

they were never going to buy such a comic because they aren't interested in comics. they just want to make people change so they have feel they have an influence on the world and because they want to destroy what isn't theirs.

Waaaaiiiiit a minute...

Hail Hydra!

Totalitarians and propagandists want to control what is produced and consumed, but don't want to produce or consume any of it themselves.

Apparently many even in high up decision making positions fail to understand this.

There is no Watchmen anything without Alan Moore.

Nice to see Rocket gets work outside of GotG movies.

Mighty kek

>They cater to audiences who don't buy their shit.
They cater to audiences who don't have money. Women's studies tends not to open doors to very lucrative professions.

Do you really think niggers would buy comics, even if they had basic income?

That's because it hasn't been revealed yet, but he's also transgender

Definetly the right idea

100% correct

DIVERSITY
ITS NOT DIVERSE UNTIL EVERYONE IS BLACK
ALL BLACK, GOT IT
I WANT TO SEE ONLY TWO COLORS, BLACK AND BROWN
NO WHITE
DIVERSE
GOT IT?

thats right you shitters, get the fuck out of my capeshit books

Alan Moore was a communist but holy fuck did watchman have truth to it.

>anime ish clearly the shuperior artform
you dont know shit about comics you dumb weeb
Just because you need heavy handed blood and gore or LOOK AT MY FACE I AM HAPPY SEE autism art doesnt mean that its better.

Having 3 different Black Panther comics running at once was retarded.

what is the story behind this?

hey reddit

>ta-nehisi coates

has this guy done anything worthwhile?

I just see him mentioned on all sorts of talk shows as some kind of nigger genius because he calls all white people racist and talks about reparations. Of course the libtard media drools over him

I-is that the pot of greed?
What does it do?!?!?

BLM came up with some flash mob shit where black people would demonstrate how whites are killing them daily in malls or something.

White lady ignores idiots and smiles for the picture enjoying her day in spite of people trying to play on anti-white racism and inherited "guilt".

>Westerner mad that his capeshit will never reach the heights of Berserk

They will just shoehorn this SJW shit into their capeshit movies to continue the bluepill dosages for the normies and spergs.

We went from Occupy and Tea Party finding common ground in opposing banksters and a corrupt political system, to identity politics being financed and pushed in the left by the (((banksters))), to this.

Damn they're good at that divide and conquer.

Thanks, sounds even more idiotic than I thought it would be.

Was that the one where BLM girl has to suck a fat governor off?
How did it sold poorely, it was gold

>Make a comic exclusively to invade whitey's space
>It doesn't sell
wew

kekked strongly

Which is even more hilarious when you really think about it. Which group do you associate suicide bombings with? Right wingers or Islamic extremists?

>He thinks Black&White Comics are Marvel comics

If fucking only

WUZ

KANGZ

N SHIET

Niggers can't read, so who was the target audience?