Black Muslim Woman Creates Altercation at Bank - Refuses to Remove Hijab

youtube.com/watch?v=A4o32mP_RgU - Black Muslim woman Jamela Mohamed enters the credit union facility with the intention of not complying with their policy of not wearing any clothing which conceals any part of the face. She uses someone else putting up their hood as they leave as a scapegoat for her illegal behaviour. Pathetic.

what a stupid cunt.

Can someone remind me why we haven't begun another crusade yet? I'm pagan as fuck but I'd convert to Catholicism if it meant I could rid the West of Islam.

>Black """woman"""

How high do niggers have to get to reproduce with their sows?

>Refuses to take Hijab off in a bank,
>>Happily removes it for the tears in the car.

Such a double standard

Pretty drunk, nigger here

If she is a real muslima what is she doing in the bank? Muslim women do not have bank accounts. Their husbands give them money when they need it.

lol
inshalla hanz, your insight into your native culture is appriciated as always.

>If she is a real muslima what is she doing in the bank? Muslim women do not have bank accounts. Their husbands give them money when they need it.

It's even worse. Interest is sinful according to muslims.

If they were following their religion they would overthrow the banking parasites immediately.

What the FUCK makes Trumpfags thing this is okay?

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Half her hair is showing

You're not even doing it right, you stupid whore.

no doubt that was an overreaction from the bank but also in the same breath fuck muslims and niggers and bitches like this muslim nigger bitch so even an overreaction is justified.

>If they were following their religion they would overthrow the banking parasites immediately.
wtf i love muslims now

The Jews won't let us.

I would finally feel alive

Transparent Hijabs. Think about it. Allah never said you shouldn't be able to see through the fabric.

That a woman

Jaysus

Either
>This woman is totally right and should have stood her ground, as long as her hijab isn't covering her face like a garbage bag it's all good. The blonde woman is batshit anti muslim

or

>This is staged
15% chance it's staged

what the fuck is the point of wearing a hijab if it doesn't even cover your hair?

>puts on a hijab to make a scene
>immediately takes it off and reverts back to how she normally dresses

they basically throw themselves at men, they have no chance of resisting

Fuck off leaf

thing is she was wearing a hood at first and they told her she can't wear a hood. THen she goes back to her car to get her hijab which she doesn't wear all the time... Then the manager or some shit tells her to leave because they've had several problems with her before

Whoa, a muslim initiating some manufactured or contrived conflict and playing the victim to seize a social or monetary advantage?! Unbelievable I tell you.

It's maddening how obvious it is yet no one will call her out on this bs

Just imagine kissing your gf in a public place in Saudi Arabia. Imagine. Or have her out in a skirt without a veil. Imagine. Would there be any outrage? No. Those savages would enforce their laws and customs yet we can all eat a pile of shit

>im polite
>im complying
>*not complying*

That always baffles my mind. They state they are complying while they arent complying.