Guys I think I just had an epiphany and I'm starting to see the patterns. Kikes are fucking everywhere. Controlling TV...

Guys I think I just had an epiphany and I'm starting to see the patterns. Kikes are fucking everywhere. Controlling TV, controlling what's on the internet, controlling our politicians, it's all them.
Who the hell let this happen? Why haven't more people realized their evils? What can we do to stop the kikes from ruining civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/FORD.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you just realized this?
how long have you been lurking here?

starting 2012 I had become desensitized to it and only joked about it ironically but only recently have I realized the truth
They're all the evil in the world

>who let this happen

It was gradual. We need to do what we can to inform the masses of kike rats and their subversive element

>tl;dr Sup Forums is always right

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
Welcome to my world.

have you read mein kampf yet?

yeah, like polar opposite to good. Evil incarnate. Blatantly and purposefully wrong in every way. We know.

We're in fucking hell, mate.

no not yet but I was thinking about it
Is the book like one huge redpill?
I can't believe few people realize the magnitude of the situation, they're totally untouchable and realizing how truly fucked the situation is fills me with despair

dont give up, inform yourself and others. Every fourth generation has this fight its up to us to see them all gassed

you should read it. It really helps explain the jewish question.

>in before JIDF shows up and starts spouting the 6 gorillions again

Observe le merchant in his true form.
The ancient tales of blood sucking non-humans preying on humans DIDN'T materialize from hyperspace, tumbleweed

Bible talks about the nigger invasion. Whites will at some point have enough and hang all the eu gangsters and the musels. Fun times ahead. Only a matter of short time now,
2020 is the deadline.

Well whatever the case I am armed and ready for the great race war when we wipe those evil alien creatures out once and for all

before ww2 criticism of jews was a regular occurrence. but since the whole holohoax thing they've basically had free reign.

Started reading mein kampf now, a few pages in
I'll make another thread once I'm done with it

>le jews are behind literally everything
You have much to learn yet

It has waxed and waned all throughout history

Since leftists are obsessed with fairness the final step is to teach leftists about jewish privilege. It's really that simple

kek underrated

nice try schlomo

>Poland defending kikes
This is why you lost WW2

>Why haven't more people realized their evils
The holocaust. The Jews will never be persecuted for their evil ever again.

>What can we do to stop the kikes from ruining civilization?
Nothing. I truly believe nothing. Questioning the jew or the holocaust in any way, even to the smallest extent, will label you a racist and invalidate anything you say. There is now conceivable way to fight it.

My family probably thinks I want to kill all of them even though I've clearly stated the contrary. I've also explained my reasoning for how 6 million is a lie, and that still a lot of Jews died, but it doesn't matter. Being realistic about how many died still means to everyone that I think it never happened at all.

I think people find the whole thing so shocking, given that it's been drilled into them since elementary, that they can't bring themselves to question reality. It's also what they don't understand that scares them; the powers that be have manipulated reality.

t. mart sharters too dumb to understand the complexity of the world

This is actually a misunderstanding. If you get rich relative to your peers they will believe anything you have to say. Strong opinions have to follow life success to be taken seriously. Until that happens for you the best method is to spread the word about #jewishprivilege

And you think WW2 was as simple as
>le ebil hitler and de nahzees invaded poland cuz massacre that didn't happened and poland dindu nuffin soviets dindu nuffin either

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/FORD.pdf

The International Jew By Henry Ford

The response is to just go as hard into it as you can, no kikes died, they're all filthy lying scum that want to destroy Europe and the achievements of all Europeans. You're going to be labelled an "ebil waycis" for criticizing them even remotely so fuck it, just let loose and go full on into hating the fucking lot of them.

nice strawman you diabetic fuck
>soviets dindu nuffin
Said nobody in Poland ever.

>drilled into them
trauma based mind control desu.
grade what, six? seven?
endless fake violence in entertainment...
but at school they showed us footage we could tell was real
the story they told us alongside it didn't really make sense
but it didn't matter
because we were imprinted
old enough to understand
too young to dare question
and then, repetition

it does take strength stay a good course once you admit the truth

as twain said, it is easier to fool someone than it it is to convince them they've already been fooled

FUCK off, shill
No based Pole would ever defend (((them)))

Your post is interesting, but could you please not be so anti-semetic? The nazis killed over 600 trillion jews you know.

nah bro it was the six gorillion oi vey
At this point I bet jews are behind nobody batting an eye at all the genocides committed by islamic empires like ottomans too

Just gonna leave it here

And opening their borders so cavemen can rape their women. Thanks goy!

What about the people who are genetically only part Jewish – 10 or 25 percent Jewish, that is? What do purer Jews, specifically the ones in power, think about them?

What will happen to these little Jews in the future, who are genetically closer to being Goys than Jews?

the Jews created Islam to invade Christian europe and not put the blame on them.

I just don't understand what force has hypnotized them into believing that making themselves suffer so much actually does positive things for refugees. They don't even know that they're killing themselves, it's so very disappointing.

I've thought about this. I think that when we're all exterminated by (((them))), then the lesser pure ones will be the servants to the elites. Labor, service sector, etc.

Kikes don't invade, they infiltrate. We need to counter-infiltrate the kikes and on a truly massive scale.

Hate to say it, but we'll probably have to team up with mudslimes.

There's nothing wrong with making a TEMPORARY TRUCE with the mudslimes to take out the Jews, then taking out the mudslimes after we've taken out the Jews.

people notice a flood,but they dont notice a dripping tap

it was slow and gradual,no one noticed till it was too late

One man noticed it desu.

I'd start with getting rid of elites like Soros

>starting 2012 I had become desensitized to it and only joked about it ironically but only recently have I realized the truth
Welcome to the club friendo

I don't think they are any better off than the regular "Goys." They should stop fooling themselves.