Are Asians superior to Whites because they score higher on IQ tests (and tests in general) than whites on average...

Are Asians superior to Whites because they score higher on IQ tests (and tests in general) than whites on average? Should Asians treats whites as second class citizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/2016/may/10/china-pearl-river-delta-then-and-now-photographs
youtu.be/UY6QVEUrj18
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cheat on IQ exams
>refuse to hand the same exams out to the millions of rural Chinks

really makes me think

Only if you think you should bow to your calculator for "being smarter" than you

I think we should live in a system where the best and most capable can rise to the top. If that means that there is a higher percentage of successful Asians I am totally okay with that.

YOUR MOM WILL DIE TONIGHT IN HER WEAN IF YOU DON'T REPOST THIS PICTURE WITHIN 2 MINUTES. WARNING

Strong family values is why asians are smarter than whites. Whites have given in to degeneracy the last 60 years.

Jews are superior to whites.

fuck you

u mad whitebois?

Even if they were, assuming isn't true, whites more variable IQ. Whites are 4x as likely as East Asians to have a genius (130+) IQ, and at even higher ranges this becomes more pronounced. I forget the exact figures at the moment but at 140 it's something like 8x.

In my opinion this is likely why white advancements have historically been a single man advancing a subject in a great thrust, whereas Asian advancement most often came from centuries of passed down knowledge being incrementally expanded upon.

That's already happening. There are a lot of successful Asians out there, don't they consistently out-earn their Western counterparts?

Kind of puts a lid on muh racism once and for all but no one really pays attention to that as it doesn't fit the narrative that us evil white bastards are only interested in skin colour.

whites possess*

Asians arent that smart, maybe on paper.

but they do the stupidest shit, so weird and illogical .

Asians and Whites should work together to get rid of Muslims of all races. If not to stop the jihad, to save the camels.

East Asians are impassionate robots. They have practically zero diversity in terms of eye color, skin color, hear color, and height. You don't want to be one.

theguardian.com/cities/2016/may/10/china-pearl-river-delta-then-and-now-photographs

>mfw the before and after pictures

>Should Asians treats whites as second class citizens?

In their own countries, yes

European men are perfectly sufficient in terms of intelligence and European women outscore them 10 to 1.

asians have no emotions and feelings. they are cold harded weird awkward people.

especially koreans, there is something seriously wrong with them.

Posted on Sup Forums without a hint of irony.

>especially koreans

koreans are the most chill asians

unless you fuck with them, then a million riot in the streets

>not compensating for micro penises.

tell it like it is. everyone is sick of people sugar coating the truth.

Asians may have a higher IQ but they have little to no creativity they are the stereotypical worker bees theres a saying in Japan, the nail that stick out must be hammered down, and yes creativity is a heritable trait.

if you look at the greatest philosophers, engineers, inventors and scientists you'll find significantly more European names.

All that being said I have great respect for Asian culture, the Asian people/history, and the civilizations they have built. There's a reason Hitler called Japanese Honorary Arians

no, koreans are weird stupid cunts. every one of them.

they are on their own planet honestly. the women are cold snake like creatures, evil nasty little things.

and no, i've never been dumped or rejected by one, i dont like asians

If they were superior we'd all be speaking chinkinese here, but this is english.
Even if they're not cheating IQ's not everything. They score about 105 which is the same as the higher white countries do.

You don't like the entire east Asia?

asian women are biologically evil, pic related 40% of them won't touch asian men

Wrong. White women score marginally better than men but have less variable IQs. Men are 6x more likely to have genius level IQs than women and at 140 and above it becomes 15x.

Whites will never admit asian superiority

pic related

Are asians superior?
No they are not.

Asians are superior... in their homelands. Whites aren't meant for such places, and going abroad was a mistake.

you'll find more european names because you live in an inherently eurocentric society
the lingue franca is english so naturally research and philosophy will lean towards the west

no, i don't like asians. any type.

no offence buddy.

Are jews superior?
Where did this meme come from?
Nothing you use is of jewish origin

Thank you kindly leafbro. My hard drive crashed and many of my pics got corrupted

Fuck you

see, told you, they dont even like their own men.

they are nasty scheming cunts.

jews think they are superior. no one else ever said it.

Yes, and Asians actually do treat whites as second class citizens, just not to your face unless you're actually in an Asian country. Try dating an Asian girl as a white guy and you'll find that the two of you will be treated pretty much the same way that white families tend to treat black guy/white girl couples.

Are Asians even capable of using the right side of their brain? Everything they do well is correlated with the left side of the brain, everything they lack correlates with the right side of the brain.

If we match that with the fact that cultures have evolved to tap into that evolution, that would make a lot of sense as well. Societies built upon buddhist ideals would support asian societies while most monarchies in the west would pick the best, though it seems like a loose correlation as best. It could've been that the culture selected for these genetics as well, if your idea holds true.

they are directly to blame for Rodge and the Virginia tech guy

Honestly, I believe that difference you see could be a matter of culture. There most definitely are creative Asians, you can see that alot in many non-popular subcultures in places like Korea and Japan, but that is only because Western ideals have gone 100% global after WWII. This means that there are now avenues Asian people can pursue without being shunned from society. I mean, just look at Japanese art throughout their history, they definitely are a creative people.

Better question. Are Asians humans? They're fucking weird as shit. Especially the chinamen.

>Are Asians superior to Whites because they score higher on IQ tests

Yes...next...

youtu.be/UY6QVEUrj18

>Should Asians treats whites as second class citizens?
They already do goyim

dont get hung up on first place. thats jew nigger talk. lets just focus on who is holding humanity back. that benefits the collective

If you go to an Asian country. They do treat whites as inferior.

That's a lame argument.
Chinese in china threat everyone else as inferior including other asians.

>Chinese in china threat everyone else as inferior including other asians.

And Japanese think the same way...except it's true for them, they're superior to everyone...

That has not been my experience. They pretty much look up to whites, especially their youth. Asian women tend to want to look/dress more like white women and generally speaking find white men more attractive than Asian men. Who they really despise are niggers and mudslimes though. Not sure if they even know spics exist. I've never seen an Asian interact with a spic.

Maybe?
But I scored at the top of my class on essentially every test k-12.
Im sure I was the bane of many hard studying Asians in high school.
But then they went to college and I went through perpetual existential crisis.
I was a good soldier, and I've been the guy they can count on everywhere I've worked. All my former bosses are on my resume as references.
Too bad I can't get my shit together outside of that.

I'd rather we just make our stand based on IQ alone and sterilize everyone under 100, or at least 90.

If I have to be a hwhite minority, there's no majority I'd rather deal with than east Asians. Preferably Japanese.

Are Asian men the most ducked men in the world? Example: reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/

Japan is by far my favorite Asian country.

those extra IQ points tend to make them soulless robots. Look at china

>those extra IQ points tend to make them soulless robots

You're just repeating an old cliche, Bubba...

China built a wall

anything over 130 becomes a hindrance

Asian high IQ is a myth! They cheat more on the tests and exams, and until the widespread use of TurnItIn, usually got away with it. They cheat or bribe their way to the top.

They are really bad at analyzing and synthesizing data and have a low level of metacognitive skills, because of the Confucian philosophical stronghold on their societies.

So u really vary below niggers too

Interesting, I've only ever seen the first 10 seconds of that.

Asians are right below whites, but not bad by any means

IQ is a Jewish construct and doesn't determine our worth as human beings.

come get me when whites are a sizeable minority in East asian countries and suck up welfare.
>DUDE WHITES ARE NIGGERS TO ASIANS BECAUSE MUH IQ (which was invented by a white man)

Derp dee derp that's why so meny menz is grumpf voterszzzz. 2 SCOOOPS