Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO6AA83NVVI
youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7qnFSpE_g
youtu.be/VWOfHN7cTk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IF I TAKE THAT OFF WILL YOU DIE?

Because he's bald.

Small dick bald head wouldn't you be pissed...

He's stopping all reporting on US news because someone took off his hat.

Seriously.

I don't understand what the big deal is.

what? gonna need sauce

KEK
E
K

The beanie is like his safety blanket.

Or he's like Samson... someone just stole his super power.

lol

AHAHAHHA HE IS A BALDING FAGGOT

BLINDING RAGE

Because he goes out of his way to be neutral yet both sides hate him.

check your hair privilege, sir

Gay balding manlet rage. It was hilarious how he started acting like a tough guy when he realized it was a joke.

>I'LL KNOCK OUT YOUR TEETH
>I BROKE SOME GUYS ARM ONE TIME

Did ya? lol

That was the last straw, don't fuck with a man's beanie, that is not ok.
youtube.com/watch?v=dO6AA83NVVI

Why doesn't he just do Bosley or other hair implants? Fucking pathetic insecure balding faggot.

Is he part of the tribe?

It's way more insecure to get implants

Just go bald like a man and stop trying to hide it

lol wut?

It's literally the biggest reason, look at 3:47

Constantly wearing a beanie to hide his bald dome is more insecure. At least getting implants is doing something about it. I equate it to middle-aged dudes using hair dye.

He is being silly. No one but him would give a flying fuck that he is balding. People are only latching on to it because he seems to be ashamed and insecure.

More like ....BALDING rage AMIRITE

kek

> totally not insecure, guise
youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8
Balding cucks should own it, it's not a bad look if you're /fit/.

I actually believe his stated reason over him being ashamed

I don't have MPB in my family thank god. But I'm saying dudes that do should get hair implants instead of shaving their heads. Completely shaving your head bald is the dumbest looking thing imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7qnFSpE_g

He's a high school dropout with an inferiority complex. His work is just a poor imitation of Simon Ostrovsky's Ukraine series, except Tim has no journalism education. His interviews are terrible, often just a mishmash of leading questions without structure that the subject struggles to answering because Tim constantly interjects himself. He can't seem to decide if he wants to be a journo or a vlogger, and each video is as much about him as it is the actual topic.

>Simon Ostrovsky
Good guy. One of the only good things of the shitty Vice network.

I never got the shame part of baldness
It just shows that you have high levels of testosterone (unless you're a balding cuck)

Something tells me the nigger pushing these threads is the nigger who took the hat.

Autist selfishness is selfish.

Is that the same mustache bro from hwndu?

>being this mad over his own balding
tip top fucking kek

Yeah. Shia wasn't even this butthurt when Sup Forums took his flag, but Mustache Matt plays a cheeky game of capture the hat (AFTER TELLING HIM HE WAS GOING TO DO IT FOR WEEKS) and this bald asshole thinks his world is crumbling beneath his feet.

Me neither, it's pretty alpha if you're in shape and have the balls to own it.

Faggots had to ruin it. Rip livestream greatness....

TELL ME ABOUT TIM
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BEANIE

he's probably using the hat as an excuse because of pic related people complaining about matt need to lurk moar

mustache matt is the best thing to come out of hwndu, the guy went full 1488 on stream

Guys look much much much better fully bald than receeding hairline. And Tim looks like he would pull of full bald really well actually.

He looks better bald. The hat makes him look like he's trying to look slacker-stoner. Ditch the security blanket. Shave your fucking head like a man, Pool.

He said he would take the beanie off if someone donated 10k to him. And now the mystery has been revealed. What a fag.

Good observation. Pool has said himself that he is not well-read.

He wants to go backpacking in Europe and he wants us to pay for it.

To be fair. So does Mustache, though, he wants to go to Auschwitz

That's the thing I don't get. His head looks normal. I've seen bald guys with fucked up skulls so I get why that would piss them off but his head looks like a fucking globe so what's the issue?

I am sure. I like when Tim does the free speech events in the U.S. Now he says they are not important, how is that possible?

Notice how he put the hood on after on top of the hat KEK

youtu.be/VWOfHN7cTk4

It's NOT a toomah!

He's 31 and from all appearances is trapped in an extended adolescence. Showing his baldness ends the illusion.

Also I am here to remind you all once again that Tim is a hapa and this is typical male hapa behavior. They're a big ball of neurotic hang-ups about shit that doesn't matter.

I concur.
Tim, I know you are lurking. Feels aside. It's just fucking funny bitch.
>muh safety
>muh identity
fuggg :DDD

This.

He needs to go full Kane.

Someone posted this on another thread. Do you think this is him too?

receding hairline > shaved head imo

thankfully I'm not a baldlet

Kek link to vid when he said it i want to hear more supreme gentlemen

LIKE A FOOOOOKIN ORAAAANNNNNNGGGGEEEEEEE

Fine, just never go full cuck

No, receding hairline is a major turnoff. Bald can look really hot though.

>plunging

Holy fuck, user. This is one of the funny things I hadn't heard about.

He didn't say it in a video, his eavesdropping in his sister getting #plunged is in his manifesto.

I feel sorry for those men that have a nice shaven head, but have a pathetic beard or attempt of what can be called 'sporadic pube chin'.

Does he have a Swastika on his forehead?

Here's the part.

i think his skull is a little wonky on the left side

You remember when he played for the Jets?

how have you not read My Twisted World?

because he lost

i love him

He did a video a while ago where he mentioned the hat and how when he's at home he can take it off, wear glasses or something, and go skating and nobody will recognise him then like a few weeks later this happened and he spurgs out and says he's not covering the free speech rallies anymore.

I agree with him that he should be free to do his thing without being fucked with and even that he thinks they're just small local things and he wants to do bigger stories but the way this happened and how all of a sudden he's says he isn't going to cover them anymore just seems like the reasons he's giving for not doing it is rationalising that the's pissed because someone took off his hat.

I still like him though and i'll watch his stuff but I think he's being a bit of a faggot.

Because he is bald.

Bruh is that for real?... If so whata sad boy :(

you don't fuck with a man's hat, it's like yanking someone's pants down

hope that mustache fag gets stabbed for driving sympathetic journalists away and generally being a tedious faggot

probably true

>his beanie is like his safety blanket

Never thought of it that way. I think you're on to something.

The lady doth protest too much. He is vain and doesn't like people know he is a baldy! End of!

>adult male
>cares this much about being bald
Sad.

>adult male
>cares too much about being famous
>takes hat

Sage.

yeah thats what it is. its all just a big conspiracy against you tim. has nothing to do with the blinding rage and public meltdown you had on a live stream over a piece of fabric that covers the bald spot on your head

is that shia?

I wouldn't say it's him for sure, but it's almost certainly someone from the Discord group he belongs to.

>Tim "MUH CRUSADES" Poo
He is a hardcore leftist LARPing as a centrist.
Stop giving him your attention.

i think those of you playing innocent with 'it's just fabric BRO' are being disingenuous.

You knew that he was sensitive about the hat, maybe even obsessively so. No man wears a hat that consistently without some kind of mental scruple. You sensed the mental/psychological weakness and decided to exploit it for laughs - even if the guy was lending legitimacy to right wing thought (which is the reason why antifa hates him).

youre talking about him like hes a toddler. this is a grown man, he does not need to be coddled from the real world and him chucking a tantrum in public because somebody stole his hat is not acceptable behaviour

Who else will shave their heads in solidarity with Tim?

not even close

WHY DID YOU TAKE OFF THE POWERHAT, Sup Forums?

I TOLD YOU NEVER TO FUCK WITH THE POWERHAT.

stop getting triggered by hats

At first I felt kinda bad for the guy. Then I watched his livestream and turns out he's a total uptight faggot with no sense of humor.
Total lolcow for sure.

>when you realize varg would look like the hero of time if he shaved his beard

you're a fucking child if you think stealing someone's possessions - let alone whipping off their clothes and ridiculing their deformity - is acceptable behaviour

you whine about degeneracy but you're a degenerate with no decency yourself. act like an adult.

t. baldlet

I don't know senpai but his head has a great symmetry and he needs to wrap that shit up in bright tinfoil and then fight AntiFa disguised as an Easter Egg.

>bald spot

Not quite, it's balding since age 18 levels of baldness. People call him George Costanza and Karl Pilkington but both have some semblance of hair over their frontal lobe.

if there was a bald contest he would win