Western niggers, please learn the difference between Persians and Arab features...

western niggers, please learn the difference between Persians and Arab features. Im tired of being mistaken for an arab when literally no arab looks like me.

no hooknose on most of you arabs..

Unfortunately, most people in the West have been brainwashed by (((them))) and don't realize that ancient Persians were white, many of them having Nordic features. It's the same with the rest of the ancient civilizations worth a damn. All were white at some point before being mongrelized.

I dont think hooknose is even really a semetic or Iranic feature as most Iranians and arabs ive met dont have hooked noses. If I had to guess thehooked nose trait comes from mixing with armenoids and anatolians through out century.

I feel sorry for you guys. On one hand you're mistaken for Arabs for cultural reasons, on the other hand you can't wear a sombrero for fear of being stopped by ICE.

Persians were never white nor nordic. We're Iranic and have very specific features.

I would say in regards to looks and features, the stereotypical Persian look is more rare to find amongst the world population than even nords or gingers.

I can always tell Iranians apart easily from everyone else by their unique features alone.

Laci Green is half Iranian. Really makes you think, huh?

>Persians were never white nor nordic.

Yes they were. You're just a shitskin rapebaby like most of them.

Speaking of halfbreed Persians:
Sadly Persian features are easily BTFO by white, black and asian features, as I've never met a half Iranian who looked more Iranian than their other half e.g jon tron jafari, laci green, K-von, reza jorjani. Dont know what it is.. maybe cause the mothers are usually from other races?

Could you divide iranic and semitic examplse in you picture? I don't know how you're different from sand niggers. Arabs are tanned? I'm at a loss here.

jihad yourself faggot

Stop making spamming this thread multiple times a week, you diaspora fuck.

When in America: Stop caring about your race. You're supposed to be American. You're the reason why many in Sup Forums say integration among different races can never work.

White skin is common amongst north, west and east Iranians you doofus, doesnt make us nordic or white it just means the environment we've been living in isnt hot as fuck. Furthermore, the Persian military was largely made up of non-Persians, with only the immortals being a mostly Persian branch, everyone else was recruited from every part of the empire to be used as cannon fodder, so those status might be of foreign european mercenaries for all we know, who knows, one thing I do however know is that Persians themselves portrayed themselves differently.

Pic related.

Makes me wonder what kind of role the Kalasha tribe (And any other Caucasian tribe for that matter) played in the ancient times of the Middle East. Were they ever a majority? If so, they must've been subjected to a mass genocide by the Arabs.

And before anyone says it - Yes, I know that's an albino, you silly cunts.

Looks like a shitskin with nigger hair.

Semites tend to be darker, have beady eyes as opposed to almond shaped eyes like Iranics, thinner eyebrows as opposed to thick eyebrows and long brow ridges like Iranics, semites also have fuller lips than Iranics, a shorter nose bridge and on and on...

You are neither an Arab or a Persian, you are simply a sand nigger.

Ancient Persians braided their hair as it was a style amongst the Achaemenids and babylonians.

Theyre right, integration isn't going to work and im never going to assimilate.

I dont even really consider myself american despite being born here desu. Lol

Latinos who usually look like Iranians are of southern european or mediteranian descent.

Dont believe they were ever the majority.