AUSPOL gas the poofs edition

>EVIL neo nazi MIKE ENOCH to be banned from Australia

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/george-christensen-tries-to-stop-visit-from-neo-nazi-mike-enoch/8525672

>Fairfax BTFO, TPG offers to buy out entire company

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/fairfax-takeover-bid-increased-by-tpg/8526412

>can't buy a house goy? stop eating smashed avo and buying coffee

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/firsthome-buyers-have-unrealistic-expectations-property-tycoon-says/news-story/ebd3dae933b625f403982ac0a73df3c9

>Australian Army soldier sexually assaults 4 superior officers, gets off with $700 fine

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4506016/Army-officer-guilty-sexual-assault-fined-just-700.html

>Perth man gets btfo in Singapore

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4504666/Australian-man-taken-police-Singapore.html

>Bubble popping? House prices fall again as investment loans drop to lowest level in 10 months

theage.com.au/business/the-economy/home-loan-approvals-fell-05-in-march-20170515-gw4yfg.html

>Big Banks crying about new tax

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/com-bank-cries-foul-over-unfair-and-uncompetitive-tax/news-story/bc3856b9bac182ad3ed14aa365598747

Yesterdays thread: Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Poll: Who is the worst ethnic group in Australia?

strawpoll.com/31sgyc9

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GChristensenMP/status/863627505806098433
youtube.com/watch?v=8PfDro1UGUo
twitter.com/clementine_ford/status/863574744032870400
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/15/nt-children-found-stealing-aviation-fuel-raising-fears-of-petrol-sniffing-crisis
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/aviation-fuel-sniffing-on-elcho-island-a-public-emergency/8521020?pfmredir=sm
soundcloud.com/user-458703355/dude-bangs-tinder-whore-on-discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for jesus

>george-christensen-tries-to-stop-visit-from-neo-nazi-mike-enoch

I thought George was /ourguy/?

He lost my support when he decided to have fat surgery instead of just going on a diet.

Third for the cunt knockers.

>can't buy a house goy? stop eating smashed avo and buying coffee

He also said stop trying to buy in Sydney and do whatever it takes not to be a rental cuck, he's right.

>he's right.
He might be right, but you can't ignore the fact that Real Estate prices have increased way out of proportion with wages compared to 30 years ago.

yeah the snake appeared on a TRS podcast than dogged the boys

never trust Whovians

Yeah and I hope all this government intervention crashes it. A lot of people will be hurt but Millenials need the opportunity.

>Friend of mine world at a gas station in Straya
>Said the other day he was busting people left and right for shoplifting
>Saw some paki stealing a drink from a stand outside his station
>Mate gets on the pa
>"Put that back motherfucker!"
>Retard freaked the fuck out and booked it
>Wiped the fuck out and smashed his face into the concrete while running like an idiot
>"That's what you get for being a fucking cunt"
>All in a day's work for boganman

>Whovians
As in the kids show? What a manchild.

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

twitter.com/GChristensenMP/status/863627505806098433

Hello Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PfDro1UGUo

Jesus Christ. And he feels no need to hide his shame at all.

twitter.com/clementine_ford/status/863574744032870400

clementine ford was in a car accident!

Oh no! Is she okay?

>clementine ford was in a car accident!
You got my hopes up there for a second.

>comments are disabled for this video
whats the bet the fucking lefties got on there and started whinging

Hello, Cousin Australia. How are you holding up?

why did you not include the story about the aboriginals climbing on top of planes in the NT and sniffing the aviation fuel? they all have lead poisoning now.

Only a minor one.

Housing market collapse soon fellow shitposters.

here's hoping

Said the increasingly nervous man for the 9000th time...

Thats beautiful

WITNESSED

ITS HAPPENING

Fingered this bird the other night in a sydney night club

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/15/nt-children-found-stealing-aviation-fuel-raising-fears-of-petrol-sniffing-crisis

>Children under 10 have been breaking into remote airstrips to steal aviation fuel, in a dangerous escalation of petrol sniffing in the Northern Territory.

>“Any sniffing is a big issue and there are severe risks associated – there are risks of death in sniffing,” said Miwatj’s chief health officer, Lucas de Toca. “Avgas has 66 to 172 times more lead.”

>De Toca estimated avgas was being abused by at least 100 young people, both on Elcho Island, and possibly in other communities including Milingimbi.

>“We’re getting very high results, up to 10 times higher than the recommended max,” said De Toca.

the "recommended max" is for people who work near boiling pots of molten lead

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/aviation-fuel-sniffing-on-elcho-island-a-public-emergency/8521020?pfmredir=sm

Gibs us 400k to build fences so our kids wont sniff avgas. How about some fucking parental responsibly

Everybody has fingered Hex you drongo cunt. You're not alpha.

>Children under 10
Jesus Christ these people are so far beyond fucked.

They can't parent their children at all. Was stolen generation the right policy after all?

>everybody
Pull your finger out dickhead

Bajo hasn't

BETA
AS
FUCK

Everything is up the shit Burger! Streuth all this guff malarky is giving me a pain in gulliver.

On a side note, bet I could bash the fuck outta every cunt in this thread. All at once.

FUCK OFF MUM, ME N MY MATES ARE TRYING TO BE RACIST CUNTS ON THE INTERNET AND YOUR CRAMPING OUR STYLE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

George Christensen really cucked out.

AUSTRALIA FIRST!
>p-please don't vote third party...i promise we are the answer to this wave of nationalism!

He loves the Jew. That is his problem.

that machine is the stuff of nightmares

Don't you have a union to leave?

when did the dingoys announce that kikenoch was the guest?
i thought they were keeping it a surprise?
this was a bad move - the meetup was already gonna get some more attention after they've grown

mike announced it on tds himself not the dingoys

Mike said it on shoah last week.

>keeping it a surprise
They probably needed to advertise it in order to boost ticket sales. $88 is not easy to find for a NEET.

She's banned from fb for another three weeks for breaching (((COMMUNITY STANDARDS))))
It would have been nice if the a-pillar fixed her orthodontics or removed her child from the gene pool, but you can't always get what you want.

Well when they haven't even replied to my email maybe they don't even want ticket sales.

>appear on the convict report
>attack the guy that heads the site they post on
Bit of a fag isn't he.

Wow she's a bully :(

>feminist
>immediately goes off on a tirade about people having tiny dicks when she gets angry
you'd end up on the front page of the sydney morning herald, labeled a nazi, if you called her a cunt

Actually mate, uhhh... Bajo here, I actually did, yeh sorry mate.

He probably didn't realise just how anti-Jew TRS is initially. Same for Latham I would guess.

Neck up you fuckin parrot

who else going?
i'm planning to - as long as their vetting process is good enough to filter commies
still yet to contact them but

>filter commies
And what if a few get through? what does it matter?

Usual aussie

the dingoes actually dropped this "esoteric-lathanism" meme and denied having him on a third time after they found out he is actually more anti-kike than even for their standards

>Who's the worst?
>Not the jews
The only reason you think it's not the fucking jews is because they're not so open about it here.

I sent them an email 7 days ago. I would really like to go but I don't have an account on TRS but offered to skype or some shit if they were doing an 'interview'.
If I don't hear by tomorrow night I'll try again.

Ah fuck, I wish I could glass her so fucking hard cunt UUUNNNGGHHH

Abos are a doomed people. I feel bad for them, but there's nothing you can do. Nothing has changed. All your civic rights, closing teh gap,etc bullshit isn't changing the outcome the people who founded this country foresaw. Abos will be bred out, full bloods will die out.

He's actually a Ukrainian prankster. He's a sick cunt tho.

I don't think that's exactly the case cause he told buzzfeed right after that it was just an interview and that it was the same as how him having an interview with buzzfeed didn't make him a lefty faggot. Was prob coerced in some manner

>full bloods will die out
not if we can stop it!
we have big plans for abo eugenics and population boom don't you worry mate

Abos are truly fucked, once whites become a minority in this country they will basically go extinct.

>go extinct
They like fucking m8, and they are too dumb to use birth control.

REMINDER:
do not fucking reply to the attentionwhores dropping by our superior (and full) thread
these cuntse crave nothing more than to suckle but a single drop of the elixir of our golden banter mana - deny them this honour

>Who's the worst?
>Not the jews
You can select as many you want, I ticked all boxes.

>he is actually more anti-kike than even for their standards
Was this meant to be a joke? But why would pretending this be funny?

Is it possible to go to a uni campus in australia and not feel like I'm stepping into a Soviet GULAG? pic related, they're everywhere

Do you really think Xing Hoawi and Dong Fung are going to be giving abos any sort of welfare? free homes? ect?

They will be destroyed.

oh fuck i remember that show, no fucking clue what it was called

Look at any third world country m8. Being dirt poor doesn't stop people from increasing. Quite the opposite in fact.

aye, hunger games is being made for real life in Russia.

where were you when /dystopia/?

Abos are on another level, they cannot function without gibs.

pic related

It feels more like I'm in fucking Haymarket even though I'm out west.

The more north you get from the border of Vicsnoria the less SJWism you encounter

this, kinda

>白左 (baizou, "white left") is a Chinese word used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

>Poll
Why are gooks at the bottom of the list? Shouldnt they be #2?

>(((birth control)))

savage

If the British didn't colonise this rock first, the Asians would have claimed it.
Instead of Tiananmen Square imolations, the abos scored aus gov handouts and their choice of free uni degrees to drop out of.

No wonder they get wasted like it's the end of the world, they're already a hundred fucking years on borrowed time.

I wouldn't put basic acknowledgment of the reality of the retardation of liberal shiteaters as savage.
The very fact that just simply stating fact is a good insult shows how fucked the overton window is.

FUCKING HELL this made me spill my cuppa all over my pants

holy shit she's based. Hopefully the men she teases kill themselves, less competition to root that feminist cunt.

hey mate

>The very fact that just simply stating fact is a good insult shows how fucked the overton window is.

real talk
你说的真真的我同意

I posted this funny thing last night which some people really liked, so I will post it again for anyone who missed it.

Read the pic and then listen to the recording:

soundcloud.com/user-458703355/dude-bangs-tinder-whore-on-discord

>wanting to fuck that
do you want me to drive you to your court appearance or from it?

Hey m8s, im in perth for a day, what should i do / go and see while im here?

hint: its on his shirt ya wally >:^)

The collapsing housing prices and all of the crying boomers m8

>live in Canberra
>Only ANU campus has this shit
>Go to Port Macquarie for the weekend
>SAME POSTERS IN THE FUCKEN CBD
REEEEEEEEE PORT MAC IS SUPPOSED TO BE BASED

Sentimental sunsets over the ocean and stabbing some cunt dolphins to death m8.

fuck off with that shit
the first time was enough

灭绝犹太人我的兄弟。

terrible, never post this garbage again

Its pretty calm atm. I like how theres a wall of skyscrapers that back onto elizabeth quay

>maximum file size allowed in 4 mb

Fuckin hate this shit

see:

Christensen being a cuck is so dejecting.