Burgerlife

This relative of mine brought this whole bunch of Chocolates.

Let me guess everyburger here in this chan might be having one of these stuffed bunch of chocolates under their bed or basement.

When you look at the ingredients
Soy
Soy milk
Soy lecitihn
Milkfat

And you screech when frog turns gay?

I hope burgers just shoot themselves in head fucking Weimar niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/08/indias-government-is-now-shaming-people-into-using-toilets/?utm_term=.94df341b1c16
qz.com/899647/in-india-people-are-getting-paid-to-use-the-toilet/
pri.org/stories/indian-authorities-are-out-force-enforce-use-toilets
theconversation.com/why-its-easier-for-india-to-get-to-mars-than-to-tackle-its-toilet-challenge-69015
youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seamlessly self BUMP,I love seeing burgers getting roasted.

at least we have a place to shit out said chocolate

POO

IN

LOO

Yeah, chocolate is only an American thing.

sage for off topic

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/08/indias-government-is-now-shaming-people-into-using-toilets/?utm_term=.94df341b1c16

theconversation.com/why-its-easier-for-india-to-get-to-mars-than-to-tackle-its-toilet-challenge-69015

At least our faggots poo in loo.

Buying chocolate full of Soy milk and shit at Walmart for low shekels to turn your whole generation fat is an american thing.

>this considers itself racially superior
white guys who dont have much going on with their lives join white nationalism because apart from their skin color they dont have anything to be proud of

You wade in shit all your life. Even if we eat garbage and shit ourselves, we're still 100% cleaner than you brown curry shitmutants. Say what you want.
Of course you're shameless. Your only redeeming quality are your "awful on purpose" movies. If India disappeared tomorrow, as many people that live there, no one would notice or care.

Call me salty. Your ankles are waaay saltier. They should come with a nutritional fact label. 50% human, 50% shit.

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

>loo
weird way to spell walmart

Walmart has a loo.

I'd kill for that bag of candybars right now

You guys are seriously dumb,this whole shitty capitalism product is turning your people into liberal shit who have forgotten their human instinct,we are going to fix the street shitting problems by either sterilizing the Lower caste people or forcing them into using toilet via intimidation,if you fuckers dont react now your race will be extinct within a span of a centuries.

Which one is the bigger problem fucking fat degenerates?

behold the master race

This picture looks shopped

And as autistic and cringe as he is, he's right. That fucking loser faggot is easily superior to you, subhuman mustache monkey. You wear a towel on your head to cover your disgusting greasy hair. We know it's nothing religious. You're just so lazy, you cover your foul smell by wading in feces and eating bad food.

A literal garbage human. I've been to landfills in overly populated cities that smell better than your women.

The difference pajeet, is that this man shit himself unknowingly or has some sort of medical condition. This is not common, i've not seen this, ever.

You guys intentionally shit all over yourselves.

That's the truth

>And you screech when frog turns gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s

it's real

Trust me I have eaten like 5 of those right now and the 6th one feels like shit,you can only gulp the whole only if high on weed on something.

Like I said
>Even if we eat garbage and shit ourselves, we're still 100% cleaner than you

Is our poor health really all you can rip on? Even if we shit on ourselves, you live in feces. There is no excuse for that. You worship toilets. Your culture is an international joke.

>You wear a towel on your head to cover your disgusting greasy hair
master race makes an attempt at a racial slur
towelheads are in the middle east lad

Soy milk isn't fattening dumbass.

>He thinks whole of Punjab is India.

Burger education.

poo in loo

The middle east contributes more to the world than you, mudfish, and 40% of them are fucking terrorists. At least they have oil. What do you have? Spices? No one wants your fucking spices.

Dude half of the ingredients is sugar,starch corn syrup and shit,I can feel my weight going up when I gulp one of those.

lol the faggot who discovered america was trying to get to india through a different route to buy spices.

>The only thing good about India is Punjab
Prove me wrong. Inb4 you fucking can't. Trust me, we could easily hire anyone else to run our gas station convenient stores. We don't need you to sell us our two week old hot dogs, shitlip.

Being naturally lucky is a trait now.

Appeasement dude,you have to churn vote out when you visit the (((diverse))) location.

Is this how Indians socialize?

>Hundreds of years ago, some people wanted your spices
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Yes, this is the equivalent to a pub anywhere else.

>Lucky
Yeah, it is. People are born into wealth all the time. Your people are just born into shit. Tough luck, Prajeet. I feel sorry for you but I'd hate you a lot less if you'd take a shower using clean water at least once a week.

Protip: Water isn't supposed to be as brown as your skin.

But you need us as CEOs and we were the first wave of intellectual migrants which actually helped your economy until the KIKEs upgraded that shit to bring Jamals in

POO IN LOO

Yeah, and we need you as doctors. Who else would we sue for malpractice and get rich off of? Like I said, your entire culture is a gag-reel.

We dont keep food under our beds or in the basement because we arnt a 3rd world country.

The only exception are basement dwellers and autist underage b&s

But in all honesty and despite all I've said, yes. You are definitely better than Kikes. Thanks for reminding me of that. Love you but seriously, you need to work on getting clean water and taking a damn bath.

I think the shit is starting to seep into your tiny mind.

How do you look at a bag of chocolate candy and then go on a rant about Americans and prompting them to kill themselves. LMAOing at your life Mahir

Its not a trait you dumb fuck,we are far off better than those sand niggers,kill thr 70% of low caste poor fucks and you will get an India with average IQ of around 100 with a rich cultural background.

ONLY IF THIS SHIT HAPPENS WE WILL BE THE BEACON OF EXCELLENCE IN SE ASIA.

but hey current social justice and shit we have to feed everyone right,you are racist if you judge people by IQ love all serve all.

Simple. He's jealous lol
He probably wishes he had a bag right now. Poor bastard. I really do feel bad now lol

you should try some Indian chocolate its everywhere

So basically all of Sup Forums

That's halloween candy that is many months old. It was probably too old for the Mexicans so they handed to your cousin as a gift to charity. Mexicans know how blessed they are compared to the retched lives of the poo in the loos.

>Why is there corn in it?

Jealous of what dude? Wholesale chocolates which will makr your brain go sluggish and turn you into beta low testosterone man boobs action figure?

Yeah sure.

too far my man, too much & too far

W-what? More details please.

lol not bad

>muh gay frogs

if india is in SE Asian then Australia is in the americas

It amazes me that you poos get on here and try to defend your toilet country to the world. Were not stupid. We can look at pictures and video of your country. It's 99% shit filled streets and people so poor that they live in perpetual filth. It's a garbage heap pajeet krishnapoo. Just accept that your country sucks and try to fix it.

It's why they come here for our education and end up staying as doctors. Their country is awful.

Which is why was probably the funniest comment here, to me. They come to us for education and then insult our education? Laughable.

Fuck