What will be the final straw that topples the US empire? What country/region will likely replace it?

What will be the final straw that topples the US empire? What country/region will likely replace it?

(1) War over-extension and internal division
(2) Chinks

Not happening, Trump is gonna save it. Sure they will be alot less relevant on the international stage, but America will endure.

Civil War and Balkanization. I think it is safe to assume California and their move to openly allow communists (not that it isn't already full of them) is going to cause major problems. They are already ignoring the federal government's laws. If I was Trump I would have already had every major and and key middle level officials tried for Sedition and/or Treason. Fuck the optics, the conflict is inevitable.

I hear this a lot but I highly doubt burgers will fight a civil war. There sadly just isn't enough people who give a fuck enough to shed blood. They'll roll over and be disarmed before that ever would happen anyway.

I'm just hoping for either nuclear war or the grid to go down.

That just means Balkanization will happen without major bloodshed.

The full collapse of the grid will be a dream come true for the fittest.

>That just means Balkanization will happen without major bloodshed.

Can you elaborate how this is even possible?

the revelation that aliens exist among us
world government run by aliens

Conservative whites are moving out of blue states into red and vice versa. I saw someone talking about people moving from California to Idaho and making it more conservative, because only right wingers trapped in Cali are going there. I assume the same is happening with lefties going to Cali/Colo/etc.

Sort of true, there's also libs moving here, but they get redpilled soon enough.

I'd like a middle America nation. We could do alright.

>((aliens))
Is this what we're calling them now?

>What country/region will likely replace it?

You're from Idaho? Looking at moving my family up there from FL. Seems like a pretty neat state and good homeschool laws.

Is there not a fucking state left besides a few new England states that aren't 50% Hispanic anyway? And I wonder what the future for being a conservative is when kids are being indoctrinated with straight Marxism nowadays, we're already at Weimar levels of fucked at the moment

Homeschooling and living rural user.

Will Balkanize. California goes first, which increases separatist tensions in Texas. Without those two the USA is pretty much finished. What the end result will actually be nobody knows.

>1970's
>decadence

user, are you retarded? 1970's = decline, 1980's and 90's is decadence. As has been the 00's.

Are you just basing this off of movies you saw?

Read the essay The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb.

I second this recommendation.

I don't think there will be a burger revolt, either, but eventually something is going to happen that turns the lights out - be it solar flare, nuclear war, cyber attack, or just niggers trying to steal copper, and 90%+ or the urban population will die. Won't make us great again, but it'll make us white again.