>a literal retard is allowed to have a gun

Is America fucked?

>watching this content
fucking mediafag gtfo

he cant get a driver licence cuz he would be a danger, but he can have guns

>Be retarded
>Have better trigger discipline than 99% of all niggers

I see no issue here. Let him keep it.

Should retards be banned from owning guns for self defense?

Fucking freedom

>for self defense
you cant control for what he could use it

lel, didn't even notice that till you pointed out. Good observation.

Literally smarter than the average nigger

never change burger

>be dumb yuropoor
>have no idea how guns work and the reason why they are still legal today

lol the dumb fucks will NEVER GET IT

I could explain it a million times, why guns have to remain legal and it'd never get through their brain dead skulls

It's plastic. OP is more of a retard than the kid in the pic

He can also have a drivers license

Where in the Second Amendment does it say "Unless they have a below X IQ?"

How many murders are committed by literal retards per year?

Yeah I don't know why we let blacks or spics have them OP

So you're saying because you can't control someone, they shouldn't have the capacity to defend themselves?

What does 'allowed' mean? I don't speak cuckinese.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

key word being PEOPLE, retards are not people timmy.

Good. He can't defend himself physically. Makes sense to me.

This. Friendly and hopefully hourly reminder of negro IQ. Even with white admixture, the negro has an average iq of 80 relative to an already quite brown US median.

>Can't control what he could use it for, guess he shouldn't be allowed to own it.

God, I hate Europe.

Nazis are not people too, goy.

>a literal retard is allowed to have a gun
in case it has not been posted:

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

USA -> 12,253 murders per 100k people nad year
spain -> 324

>tried to get a gun
>can't because I am suicidal

That is fucking bullshit.

take that gun and give him a whistle

>It's plastic
A glock is still a gun, though.

At least he respects trigger discipline.

Holy shit dude for the last fucking time WE HAVE NIGGERS EVERYWHERE

You do it.

Who cares faggot. Most of the gun murders in America are inner city niggers

Is there a law banning him from owning a gun? I mean, you are a nigger AND a fag and you don't see anyone here saying you can not suck as much dick as you like. We are worried tho. You suck dick A LOT. It is like there is always a dick in your mouth. You are just always sucking and swallowing and sucking some more. But you know what, suck away nigger fag, suck away.

Face the facts: if blacks can be allowed guns so can retards and possibly children too.

looks like paul joseph watson

As if he'd actually hit someone

maybe he told the salesman he was going commit suicide with it

Welcome to Little X land, where cities are segregated into groups that live like they are in Africa.

You want numbers?

There are roughly 301 million US citizens, and there are roughly 310 million REGISTERED guns in the US. That is a 1:1 ratio.

The number of unregistered guns is astronomically higher than the number of registered guns. There is no known count.

It is LOGISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to disarm the entire united states. IMPOSSIBLE. There are TOO MANY GUNS.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT, this is reality. Guns are everywhere. They are here to stay.

Bad people will ALWAYS have access to guns, no matter what. Therefore, it is only fair that good people have aces them to them too, and that they know how to use them

Any other argument is INVALID, because you cannot argue that someone should be disarmed for the safety of others when they would only become exponentially more unsafe without them.

Please stop talking about a subject you have LITERALLY ZERO EXPERIENCE OR BUSINESS EVEN DISCUSSING, it makes you look like a fool.

Fuck. Europe is a lost cause. Enjoy becoming Islamic proto-wetback.

>is merica fucked?
You must be new. Lurk more.

All he's gonna shoot is himself.

Why not? You're allowed to post.

Be nice to Glock. Ya, they are shit tier guns like High-Point but they are still considered guns.

/thread

He only looks retarded... he has an IQ of 138 and He's a good shot.

Gets crazy poontang too.

You need an iq lower than 70 to be diagnosed with retardation so black people are on average smarter

Nicely done.

Depends on the dude's disability. If he's adjudicated mentally defective you can't sell him a gun by law. FBI/state will check that shit against the guy's records before approving him. If he's physically fucking goofy that doesn't mean you can't sell him one. That or someone fucked up.

>Depends on the dude's disability.
Well, I mean, he isn't black. By that merit he is just as if not more capable of responsibly owning a firearm than a black personw ould.

Nobody cares what happens in black districts where niggers kill other niggers.

>Anonymous (ID: on7VPC+9) 05/14/17(Sun)23:38:05 No.125
Tards gonna tard

Eat a dick. 10/10 for making me reply
>Glock is Hi-Point tier

there are 10,000 gun homicides in the entire us...

I'd say check what percentage of those gun deaths are blacks and it will become obvious what a good service firearms are providing to this country every day.

54 replies and still everyone's talking about some youtuber like we're supposed to know who he is. Reddit raid?

>When a literal Retard has better trigger discipline than most blacks with guns.

I just...

What is his condition

melanin deficiency
retards are the black people of the white people world

>Retard has a gun
>He definitely purchased it from a gun store
>He couldn't have been given it by a friend or family member
Idiot.

Also he looks cripple but idk if he's actually retarded or not. If his mind is fine and he can properly aim and fire the gun without issue, there's no problem in him owning. Fuck off, bigot :^)

true, I check it wrong
its 3.9 in the US and 0.7 in spain