The only way you get human evolution is polygamy

subscribe right now

youtube.com/watch?v=8rJn81mebjE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5YokNW7tIs
youtube.com/watch?v=ywvS_JZyomo
youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs
youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
qz.com/964843/less-than-5-of-india-engineers-are-cut-out-for-high-skill-programming-jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leave him alone. the guy is legit mental.

I legit like him. I'm not doing this to make fun of him.

Fuck off god.

This is our world.

Shut your fucking mouth you filthy MIT nigger.

"I think god wants passionate, romantic fights. I think he wants duels and shit."

castrate immigrants this will fix it all no need to gas them.

Damn CIA niggers glow in the dark.

Don't be afraid to run them over anons.

His videos are pretty fucking entertaining. Sup Forums is scared we'll take him away from them.

They should be. This man is /ourguy/ through and through.

Holy fucking shit. Is he for real? I heard about this guy and TempleOS but I figured he was just a wee bit crazy. But nope he's batshit insane. How the hell can someone code an OS and a compiler while being this crazy?

He's on another plane of existence leaf. He has divine intellect.

He's not stupid, the CIA niggers have fucked with his brain

He wasn't mentally I'll all his life.

Schizophrenics usually have a breakdown in early adult life like he did so he has this great talent fueled by his mental illness.

What makes you think he's insane?

Itt: people subbed to jim on youtube

>t. Newfag who just watched Jim's video
Get out, you fucking CIA nigger, you've probably been gangstalking and basically subliminally forcing Jim into releasing a video on Terry so that newfags fuck with him. Leave him alone, you fucking nigger.

its another jim thread it seems.

He's not wrong. I wish we still had duels. Fist fights used to be the same as duels, real men would solve their passion driven disputes with fists and get over it, but noooo! We all gotta be women, use your words, be a pussy faggot. I hope we are able to bring masculinity back, also gun duels.

Who's Jim? OMG I GOTTA KNOW.

You can't be insane if shit just werks

You can't be insane if what you say is true, fucking Leaf nigger.

It's a Sup Forums discovers ancient Sup Forums memes because some cucklord on youtube made a video about it.

episode fuck

Go back to Sup Forums and suck off Stallman. We windows users here.

Terry really is Sup Forums

So you faggots are hipsters then? You knew about something before it was cool????

>mentally ill
>/ourguy/
Sounds about right.

I triggered the fuck out of him and got banned from his livestream with just one comment. Felt good man.

This shit is literally ancient and also doesn't belong on Sup Forums to be honest.

Like If you're going to post not Sup Forums shit, you might wanna make it at least somewhat recent or new.

the fucking DMV should burn to the ground. Every one.

It's the den of the nigger unkind.

The video is from yesterday you fucking retard. Also, the idea of castrating immigrants is something that should be discussed on Sup Forums.

This man is severely ill.

He's a psychopath who rants about muh niggers and muh jews. How is that anything other than Sup Forums related?

He's actually not at all. He's just brilliant. This is what genius looks like.

"There was a case where my brother - Danny's like - got me high on gas, sucked each others dicks..."

This absolutely destroyed me.
I was at work I wasn't prepared

He's definitely been fufilling his mission #1, especially since he's been camming videos, these daily walk n sit n talk shit vlogs are fucking brilliant.
tdavis been the shit since sparrowOS days

>The only way you get human evolution is polygamy
he's right.

>it became clear to me that if you did go down that path it would be like throwing away love
also right. Like I fucking said the man is a genius.

take the Terry pill. algebra niggers youtube.com/watch?v=B5YokNW7tIs

For starters, he was never Sup Forums's, he was /prog/'s first and migrated here to Sup Forums with the rest of us when the textboards were nuked for making too much noise about (((them))) and their UEFI
By the way, I've still been waiting all this time, Lemote.

The Jim video was pretty good. I belive 9/9/99 was the NA launch of the Sega Dreamcast. The same day he ran over that glow in the dark CIA nigger. Maybe he did if for a launch day Dreamcast, and then was inspired to write the temple OS.

>the textboards were nuked
rip never forgive never forget

I MADE A FUCKING COMPILER

In one of his vids he calls a black guy walking by him a nigger and they get in a fight. IRL I would never support doing something this edgy but that being said this guy is brave as fuck senpai.

Wow speaking of blaspheme.

He's actually quite brilliant.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywvS_JZyomo

You're a nigger, YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER.

I was going to make a post about her a few weeks ago but decided it wasn't appropriate.

is she a prophet. I mean everything she talks about makes sense.
She has predicted alot of things
>trump becoming president
>Political corruption being exposed
>Trump getting re elected
>then pence getting elected eight years
>And tattoos becoming the norm. (and saying that its not necessarily a bad thing; Your body is your Tempel)
list goes on. Curious if anybody has heard of her

I'm pretty sure being mentally insane is a prerequisite to being a genius.

In one video he says "Hi nigger" to a dindu walking next to him. It's one of his best works.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs

that's some military grade schizophrenia right there

> mental
Says the swed

He's a fucking genius but he dresses like a 13 year old slipknot fan.

Man, his condition has gotten pretty bad. Poor guy.

I think we should give him moral support. He is truly talented and I think he still has the potential to do great things.

Talk about getting fucked by genetics

> White
> Tall
> Computer genius
> Handsome with a perfect jawline (no homo)
>X...Batshit crazy..
youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Daniel Day Lewis?

What was the comment?

is he wrong though?

Why do you guys keep messing with him. Poor guy is schizophrenic and legit mentally handicapped. Yet instead of helping him or leaving him alone, you guys actually mess with him . This is not cool. Please just leave him alone. He did nothing wrong

Can he COMPETE against INDIAN coders

I don't want people to mess with him. I legit appreciate this man. I want more people to give him moral support.

post more terry

the compilation videos are not strong enough

You street shitters can't even code.
qz.com/964843/less-than-5-of-india-engineers-are-cut-out-for-high-skill-programming-jobs/

Sarcasm aside, this board spends quite a lot of time making fun of mentally ill fags ehm I mean trans people
and compared to those faggots this schizophrenic sounds reasonable

no bulli terry!

>Definitely /ourguy/
or a damn good psyop, I support the first.

Bump for Terry
Even Hitbox banned him

ugh banned everywhere, it's a sick man that prolly have used the net since it conception and bbs'es before that.

Lib memes are so fucking awful.

... What the fuck happened to this man?

CIA niggers

He killed a CIA nigger with his car

LSD'd?

That's Niggerlicious.

kek nah I'm not sure, all I know was that he was at the hospital a while back. Snowden shit drove him nuts(think schitzo? from before) I bet and made him realize he had to start making his own OS, so there wouldn't be any fucking CIA NIGGERS or just NIGGERS a OS NIG GERS can't use. The best in the world TempleOS

polygamy aka Jewish shit for brains:
>breeding more people will save us from extinction
WRONG. It will only create more mestizo
What will save you from extinction is building borders.
Polygamy has the same thinking capacity as most retarded non-civilization niggers of non-human behavior.
Polygamy is devolution, literally behaving like an insect. Are you an insect or do you have evolved human brains? If you have brains well then you don't need much intelligence to build borders and protect civilization. But be an insect and look how your 20 children will fuck niggers and do drugs. Yes, you just multiplied your problem, instead of parenting one good child, you extended the problem of 1 bad child to 20 bad children. You successfully ruined civilization.

I made this thread to educate Sup Forums on Terry, not to get people to bully him. Libtards, fags, niggers and jews are fair game. However, anyone who bullies Terry is a POS. According to his stats he has gained more subs today than any day in the past month. I hope this is partly because of this educational thread.

From the way he talks about his childhood, he seems like he was molested and now thinks kids are FBI plants trying to tempt him into becoming a pedo.

CIA nigger detected

May god bless and preserve you from CIA niggers jumping under the wheels of your car my schizophrenic friend

That's pretty fucking insane, desu.

is this his official?

C-I-A NIGGERS

I don't think he is acting this is too damn good.
>Also he killed his bird for being a nigger

Why was desu added to my post?

We have to get him to notice us. This is our CWC boys, let's do this.

New
f
a
g

Literally not a single fuck given, dude.

Imagine Daniel Day Lewis getting really really into character for a Terry Davis biopic.

that's right goy, use windows and let jews know everything of everyone and control every computer on the planet, no biggie

Fuck does that even mean

When did that happen? I never really read them, but I liked that they existed, reminders of a simpler time of the Internet. Then one day I went to look at them and they were gone.

Reminder Terry is a virgin that lives with his mom.
Also Kiddies can't help but steal Terry. Sad!

Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers."

No, you just can't fathom his divine intellect.

>Not knowing about the CIA child operative unit.

Shameful.

I see someone watches Mister Metokur.