I dunno goyim, Macron's wife is kinda hot

I dunno goyim, Macron's wife is kinda hot.

That's his wife's daughter, not even memeing.

Pic related is his wife.

He met her at 16, she was 40.

I don't know how this is going to go abroad, I heard you burgers aren't too keen on pedophilia.

She's 64 and he's 39. He'll still be able to land a hot chick when she's dead.

What the fuck is wrong with the French?

They exported the most degenerate to Canada leaf bro

Don't talk to Macron or his wife's daughter ever again.

Do you have picture of his wife when she was younger? She must be a smoking hot milf for macron to to attracted to her.

I think you mean the least.

no, he was right

I wonder if he gets to bang the wife's daughters. I bet some of them are older then he is.

Imagine how cucked her ex must have felt when she left him. I assume he was 40+, and he lost his wife to a fucking 15 year old

Then why would pedophilia and degenerate hedonism be so rampant in France compared to Quebec?

Have either of you even been to Quebec and France?

What did you say to me you FN punk???

Don't talk to my WIFE'S DAUGHTER EVER AGAIN

That line between her nose and upper lip disturbs me.

>Have either of you even been to Quebec
been to Montreal, a city rife with degeneracy, where strip clubs and "danse contact", and places where guys can get a "sensual massage", and places where a guy can feel on a female and masturbate as he lays there while she dances over him, all intermingled among the normie businesses along the street.

Hello Rue St Catherine and Rue St Laurent

No. She was average.

>been to Montreal, a city rife with degeneracy, where strip clubs and "danse contact", and places where guys can get a "sensual massage", and places where a guy can feel on a female and masturbate as he lays there while she dances over him, all intermingled among the normie businesses along the street.

VERY exclusive to Quebec.

THE GOLDEN ONE

Hes been having threesomes with her daughter the whole time I bet.

It was her daughter wasn't it? Not even incest.

That's not a wife

This is a wife

fixed it

OC

>spunkbob better than darksouls

It's already fixed you dog fucking leaf

Here's the original.

Uh no sweetie, this is the original

>w.w.who cares if he burn my life to the ground Sup Forums are BTFO because he's (((cute))) and she's (((cute)))
women vote was really a mistake

I noticed that too. She must have took lots of cosmetic surgeries, looks fucking disgusting.

And frenchies vote him into office ffs, a guy who got raped by his older teacher and then was cucked enough to marry her, 24 years older slut.

>I heard you burgers aren't too keen on pedophilia
True, unless it's a female teacher/male student. We're pretty keen on that desu

>mfw retards here are comparing their situation to Trump/Melania
Holy shit count on libtards to miss the point that what's fucked up about them is that she fucked him when he was 16.

Or if your involved in politics and/or cheese pizzas

Threads like this are why I come here - this shit is hilarious. I don't know how some people get so good with photoshop

These women have something very monkeyish, it's disturbing.