The Hunt pt II

Previous thread
Anyone needs a briefing:
→ (OP)
>haha trannies and freaks are the future you're on the wrong side of history ahha losers

>oh i know who the girl in the picture is lmao, here's information about her

>"FUCK OFF leave me alone its not me"

>maybe it's just a troll guys?

>haha yeah, i was just tricking you guys haha im actually a master troll, like u said. """lol gullible retards"""

>lol its not me guys, i just had a bunch of pics sent to me, pls dont dox this girl who definitely isnt me haha. im just a good troll okk??

>how the fuck do i delete this thread oh no help me
lmao.
>"im a troll tho? haha"

The Hunt Begins:

campus info, interesting

>twitters

normie tries to cover tracks

>her father may be this guy, also more campus info

>haha you guys are easy to fuck with, im definitely not one of her friends, or her on another device trying to damage control XD gullible idiots haha pls dont find me

>no brakes on this train m8

Other urls found in this thread:

jonathanbaronphoto.com/about
hercampus.com/school/hofstra/body-mod-blog-talk-tattooed-collegiate-eilish-henderson
vocaroo.com/i/s1CNq01dpNp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First again

fag

thinking about it
jonathanbaronphoto.com/about

FINISH HER

>Saying anything to piss off Sup Forums
This degenerate asked for it.

Reply to this post and you will get a nice christian gf.

this is her boyfriend. this is not OP.
contact him to find the betafag known as OP.

>tfw no nudes of this ho

This doesnt seem very interesting

Are we try'na doxx a bitch? Lefties do it to us all the time, let's do it back them them. They need to be given a genuine feeling of unease.

how do we know her BF isnt the one who doxx her?

I love Sup Forums.
I don't have any friends and I'm fuckin tired of my life and wife.
Thankyou guys for spreading a smile on my face.

Now, let's call that bitch boyfriend.

yo dude, whats this app called?
I need a way to do the whole international ruse-thing too..

Reposting cause i posted after new thread:
if she goes to drexel, thats in PA and it's 3 AM so i doubt shes gonna get back to me.

I look like a dark, edgy faggot so maybe i blend in with her and she'll get back to me tomorrow.
I will post the response tomorrow is there is any.

OP...if you are reading this...it would be better to come clean now. We dont wanna ruin your life, we just wanna know the back story as to why you started LARPing as this hairy woman

record that shit

Do it pussy.....

Ask her who would want to dox her on the interwebs and that it's been done, that we want him now for trying to play us

Pic of toilet or gtfo.

the fact that m0ds are not 404ing makes me think.

Who do we hate now?

skype lmao.

He answered as well so I waited for him to say hello or something but it was just complete silence.

That kind of says that he was expecting someone to call that he doesn't know.

hunt her

Isn't it interesting that most sjw cunts still date only white men?

Mudsharks are normally the drugged up whores who do not care about anything

Alright, I'm going to sleep, and when I wake up tomorrow, I want to see that we've taught the opposition a valuable lesson in internet safety. Teach them that violence is wrong and they have nothing to gain from inciting it. Stay safe.

SAFETY FIRST

Damn i love Sup Forums,alright i am calling Vanya a moldavian russian hacker,i will get him to get us bank accounts,nudes everything about this hore....
Should i do it Sup Forums?

If her father is indeed this David M Henderson, then he has listed his phone number on his Hofstra University faculty profile 5164635236

Dance & Drama teacher.... can confirm cuckold, definitely a contributing factor toward the liberal sullenness beheld by his spawn.

no

oh wow, I've always been averse to Skype since I heard that it uses ports that are insecure or something..

yes, why is that even a question

No gypsy cunt

What's the ETA on the pizza party?

Guys, let it go...

dont fall for the bait. op was not the girl. we're not witch hunting.

>
>...
>I don't really know what this is, but it's not what it says
It gives me an uneasy feeling. Don't trust this poster

>you had to ask
well not now faggot

no david on her kikebook, don henderson is probable same guy informal first name

Alright fuck it,i am going back to prison sooner or later anyway so might as well get on with it.
You guys convinced me,just to be known for the record....

Depends on the kind of pizza you're lookin for, boyo

This, I didn't start the thad to doxx the girl itself: This entire thing smells like bait to me. First, some dumb roastie posts a picture, then straight afterwards someone points out her name and location. Consider the idea that this is all being set up to portray this dumb fuck as an artificial victim in order to score more 'little progress princess points' with the world at large.

We need to find the one who tried to use us as its personal army, and Doxx him/her instead

Yusdssss.....

And I tried calling his bf.
He's not picking.

have to admit this is a pretty good long con for getting Sup Forums to doxx someone by pretendiung to be retarded

>If her father is indeed this David M Henderson, then he has listed his phone number on his Hofstra University faculty profile 5164635236
>Dance & Drama teacher.... can confirm cuckold, definitely a contributing factor toward the liberal sullenness beheld by his spawn.

in addition, the connection is likely, because if you missed it

hercampus.com/school/hofstra/body-mod-blog-talk-tattooed-collegiate-eilish-henderson

>So in this, the first paragraph it states she's a part of the dance department at Hofstra University.

Poo in loo pajeet

>Romania

I want to protect Kate's smile.

everyone in this thread, read this post. read the thread. dont be idiots.

Left a message on his phone.
vocaroo.com/i/s1CNq01dpNp8

What's happening? why are we doxxing this random tumblr whore?

No brakes on the train. I don't want to know how this ends.

This.

COME ON user, DON'T DO SUCH SILLY BILLY-BONGO THINGER00NIS!11!!

>is this new

You better be ordering a fuck ton of meat on that pizza boys

Her facebook is littered with vegan shit

He probably thinks you're a telemarketer. You have to try calling form an American number somehow

I will as soon as I finish eating
Mmm

Why Indiaaaaaaa?????

Anyways do some more.

so unlike Sup Forums, Sup Forums is your personal army? wtf guys.

It's most likely an ex or associate with grudge
We will get to the bottom of it

Cringey af to message it but I agree, this is just a guy LARPing. You can always tell when the first response is "I know that girl! This is her Facebook!" Sad dude..

I'm just sayin if anons are ordering pizza's then put meat on it

someone from previous thread sent pizza.

kekkkkkkk, serioujsly loving the auspol contirbootn' to this here (((DRILL THREAD))).

If you fail to practice, you're basically practising to fail.

Donald henderson is the dad. maybee inform him op is going after his kid

Good night soldier
You are dismissed
Sleep tight knowing
We will find lastOP
And dole redemption

Stop this
Consequences will never be the same again

This is fucking hilarious- we're going off on some random people simply because some butthurt fag saw that she was an SJW.

I'm not saying to stop, infact I've already left 10 voice messages on his phone. Just kind of amusing.

LOL @ 7 sides of blue cheese...

>don't be afraid to knock loudly

The guy who did this order is a god-teir burger if I've ever seen one.

But we are
We are hunting lastOP
For trying to Personal army us
Using kike tricks

>OP pic with gf as filename, over the top sjw in pic
>OP says some outrageous over the top sjw shit to piss off Sup Forums in post
>next poster immediate knows who the girl is and what school she goes to
>this gives the autistics all the info they need to find her and her boyfriend
>OP responses to everyone sounding like a beta or a girl, or what Sup Forums thinks a beta or a girl would sound like

OP is either

>a really dumb sjw girl

>an ex-boyfriend of the girl

>a cuck that got friendzoned or mocked by the girl

>some random dude larping because he found an over-the-top pic of an sjw and decided to shitpost Sup Forums

Did you even read the thread?

but its just way to fun to stop

Quick information dump.

A dude with Ebola was just flown here from god knows where. White, puffyface, redeyes in the tine ATM.

I found you racist whatever you ares on his phone not 20 mins ago.

Give me a reason, I mean a good one, and maybe a bloody infected sock in a baggie goes missing and finds it's way to Spokane International. I assume you can tell my location with a pc plugin, hell we use similar things in this office.

Tldr his phone has pictures of a beach, random people, maybe americorps types, then the rest are gone. He's logged in so I checked iCloud. He hasn't set foot in us til our lab.

You're safe but tell me about the niggers I'm here til fuckin 7am

Give us something timestamped as evidence.

>>a cuck that got friendzoned or mocked by the girl
this is the answer. boyfriend could have confirmed it it people didn't harass him from the get go.

your a faggot

THIS THIS THIS
I've been here since first bread, he tried to play us as fools. For all the normie newfag lurking, they need to know not to fuck with Sup Forums and post breads with respect. This is a lesson to all would be personal army fags
LastOP will be found
And be made a lesson of

lmao this is like Sup Forums back in 2006 again

Dear God, send me a tsundere girl

Why hasn't this shit being deleted. This isn't what Sup Forums is about. Please fucking leave Reddit.

your calls are avaliable to PRISM, because Micro$oft owns it

mods are asleep.

Guy, the best way to achieve this is to not mention it.
Let the raping and pillaging continue!

I WILL MAIL YOU A STATUE OF A FROG! I SWEAR IT! I DONT HAVE A PICTURE OF IT RIGHT NOW BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS

No you're not. You live in the credit card scammer's paradise.

hero

methinks you're talking about LastOP, not me. i'm italian and he was a burger

Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of poo in loo scammers DDOSing or trying to MANindaMIDDLE attack etc.

I signed my life over to Bill when i setup Win10

>cuck
LastOP is no doubt a cuck out for payback

Found the newfag

>Give me a reason, I mean a good one, and maybe a bloody infected sock in a baggie goes missing and finds it's way to Spokane International
I can pick it up once it arrives :^)

You got me.

Hmmm how about a giant ass needle?

Only place cameras dont see and employees pile in here. It's a small counter area in dissecting lab. Note steel counter. Needle is so fuckkng big . 10ml this one. They are cheap and nearby is the autoclave see liquid in tip

Sure, that's more than most larpers give us.

someone with a phone spoofaloof text the bf and ask him who has it out for him. he's obviously not going to pick up.

Forgot box...

It also leaks your ip to anyone you connect to.