I've been trying to find some literature to redpill my wife's 12 year old son but it's hard...

I've been trying to find some literature to redpill my wife's 12 year old son but it's hard. So far I've gotten him The Death of the West and he seemed to enjoy it but I'm looking for more things for his age group. Any suggestions guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOZ7qmKzwcc
i.4cdn.org/pol/1494788585366.png
youtu.be/TBjGO_gzoZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my wife's son

You gave him the biggest blue pill there is kiddo.

>my wife's son
just end it now

Well, you can marry a widow, provided she will have your kids, and father was someone you knew and respected.

>my wife's son

I have a solution for you. You need to approach this from a less direct angle. Teach your kid to play RTS games like Rise of Nations or Medieval Total War. He will naturally grow interested in history from this and history is the real redpill

No you don't. Ive said it before and I'll say it again:

DON'T FUCKING MARRY A FUCKING WIDOW.

Yeah, she can't help it that her husband died of course, but that doesn't mean that YOU should save her. You'll be part of a family that is constantly grieving over some fucking guy you've never known. You'll have to visit the kid's family and talk with them about how everyone misses the guy who's spot you're now trying to fill.

I'd start with teaching him about mainstream media and how they focus on the insignificant to hide the important. For example imaginary russian connection to trump and why wont he release his tax return. Oooh soo important.

Then go into what democrats and liberals stand for. Focus on the big names Clinton, Pelosi, Sharpton, etc. For example, Hillary negotiated the sale of 20% of future uranium mining in the US to a Canadian company who then sold the uranium mining rights to Russia. Russia sells uranium to Iran. Uranium is used to make nukes and Iran would love to nuke the US. There are more ties to Russia with Hillary than Trump. If you need more material checkout Clinton Cash
youtube.com/watch?v=qOZ7qmKzwcc

As you expose the inconsistencies with the mainstream dialogue/media youngsters will RED PILL.

Around here, I've noticed kids in the 7-15age range repeat what they hear from fragments of news/commercials/comedians. Big names stick out and fabricated public out cry. Get a lot of "Ugg how can any adult vote trump" yet they don't know anything about the candidate or the opposition.

A lot of kids relate better to tangible problems over idealistic or political. Rain forests, "Global Warming", etc. Research relevant news and share it. Again can tie to Hillary Clinton and her false sense or justice. Great way to Red pill them.

Here's a great image I found here on Sup Forums to combat the minority narrative.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1494788585366.png

You moved in on your friend's old lady? He must be spinning in his grave "Great friend until he started fucking my wife! Why couldn't this loser get his own wife to have a kid with?"

'Pick a better country' by Pat Buchannon.

Nice b8 m8

you ARE the blue pill. the more you push anything onto him the more he'll resent it.

So ideally, make him transgendered. Give him estrogen and hormone blockers ASAP, tell him how terrible white people are, then beat him nightly for months. Then do something mean and memorable (but not awful or violent) to his mom and leave forever unannounced.

he'll be back here in no time

>my wife's son
here's your (You)

>12 year old son
>I need to redpill him
kek mate, just read him stories from the bible and show him Clint Eastwood movies. Although I guess it's never too early for literature, the classics are good. Been reading Don Quixote and it's really funny.

start with someone by the name of will cooper youtu.be/TBjGO_gzoZY

if it isn't b8 just leave him alone ffs he's 12 he's got funnier shit to think about go fishing with him or something

>my wife's 12 year old son

Animal farm, 1984

anything by chuck tingle for your fucking faggot as wife's son motherfucker.
Learning how to have literal sex with dudes in the ass would be more of a red pill than anything you could ever teach him.
(you)

have him read "rules for radicals" It expertly defines antifa and democrats. Also "Hillary's America" is damn good red pill. I converted like 5 hardcore dems into voting trump

MY WIFE'S SON
Y

W
I
F
E
'
S

S
O
N

>DON'T EVEN REDPILL ME OR MY WIFE'S SON AGAIN