TAKE A SHOWER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtDMi_HTmsE
youtube.com/watch?v=REjUkEj1O_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks coach

I don't understand why Canadian Daddy Issues is being forced. Is it just the (You)th?

This guy is a shitskin magnet
Not a good sign

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

SLAY THE VIRGIN,

FUCK THE GOLD,

STEAL THE DRAGON.

I cleaned my room today, Jordan. What should I do next?

The thing about dragons is that they are known for hoarding gold and hiding virgins in their caves.

Pretty strange behavior for a fire breathing reptile.

You're too damn orderly, mess it up or you'll become an authoritarian tyrant.

Have you fought any snakes today?

where are you really from neger

> Maps of Meaning

What a quote! Currently following the 2017 lectures. Maybe I should get the book too.

and that's that!

Check flag, burger.

I don't get what the rescuing your father shit is all about

Currently in an archetypal situation where the society that sustains me is the same one that oppresses me.

That's the dragon I'm fighting right now. It's a tough one

>This is exactly what you should be striving for - a highly militant, exclusionary, technocratic meritocracy build around the ideas of radical traditionalism.
>A Society hell-bent on expansion and the preservation of one's own kind and culture at the detriment of all others.
>This is the only natural, sane response to a world filled with monstrous filtth and degenerates whose only goal in life is the extermination of everything just and pure.
>We held our hands out trying to accomodate them, shared our arts, our literature, our accomplishments. We educated them, fed them, allowed entire broods of them to settle in our ancestral lands.
>Aplogoizing for imaginary slights and grovelling at their feet for the perceived transgression of taming this planet and bringing the torch of civilization to the world. And for what?
>You have to save the white race from the chaos in the underworld, save your father from the belly of the beast.

What did he mean by this?

tbqh Sup Forums has brought out the petty tyrant in me.

>What did he mean by this?

Is this an actual quote? Source?

Someone can correct me but I think it is about voyaging into the past to seek the solutions to present problems.

Have you already forgotten to not eat your children Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=PtDMi_HTmsE

iirc, he talked about this in his Pinocchio lecture, when the puppet goes to save his father from the whale's belly.

It probably has to do with rescuing the patriarchy (that part of society that orders it and guides it towards a definite goal, the archetypal father, or God) when it falls into some sort of chaos.

It's literally about saving civilisation, propping it back on its feet so it can continue to civilize you.

>Have you already forgotten to not eat your children Sup Forums?

Anyone read Tolkien's Silmarillion? This reminds me of Ungoliant. It's a remarkable depiction of evil, to "eat one's children"

A gift for you.

I've had this on my ipod for 9 OR 10 YEARS. Young Jordan working out Maps in his head in front of some youngsters.
youtube.com/watch?v=REjUkEj1O_0

There's That

He also refers to it in the egyptian mythology vid.

Culture is the father, and it's dead. Each generation has to save their father by bringing their culture back to life again. Or the other way round.

Swecuck invents fake quotes because he's high on Muhammad's sperm

Thanks user. Will watch this after work.

oy vey

you are the scandinavan version of the saudis you cheese slice inventin' faggot

SORT

YOURSELF

OOOUUUTTT

TRIPS CHECKED

a chink, a thumbstick and a light skinned mix. it's not that bad. it's not like he's hanging out in Sudan