CNN needs to go!

I'm tired of their shit. We need a CNN take-down! Ideas?

Why??? The cartoon news Network is good humor.

we feed them lots of fake info so they get called fake news

Hmm... all valid points!

bump
news needs to be truthful again
we need truthiness in news

As if they aren't called fake new by literally everyone

That's awesome. But Judas Priest!! Their amount of bullshit is remarkable and I beat my head against the cement pavement every time I hear don lemon speak. Dude is dumb as bricks. Spineless little bitch that he is..

Let's just surround their buildings like occupy wall street fags. Eventually they'll be fed up with all the shit and disease that is accumulating in addition to not being able to get into their building. Maybe then they'll start reporting real news, and plus it might make all us fucking reject needs leave the house and do something.

Dont you like Clinton News Network?

even john stewart hates them.

I know that's true for our people. I'm just thinking about 2018 and the impact they're having on the dumbasses that are aloud to vote.

>dumbasses that are aloud to vote
>aloud to vote
>aloud
..... you being one of them

Yeah, but we don't want to be as annoying or a turnoff to people on the fence like antifa is to everyone with a brain! So, I'd say pass on any time of protest action! Protesting has gotten a real bad rap lately...

Just pretend to be 'woke' libs, cnn will freak that they are losing their base.

>Hey guys! I'm the grammar police!
Congratulations.

>Haha yes! CNN is the worst!
>I too hate them, what tactics can we use against them!?
>Let's take em' down fellow 4channers!

As much as I and most people here hate CNN, I rather waste my time taking down something more "respected" and "accurate" as the Wall Street Journal.

CNN is into catering the minds of those who already support their narrative, an echo chamber.. People who don't like CNN aren't tuning in because it is blatantly obvious where CNN stands.

WSJ on the other hand was described to me being both Liberal and Conservative journalism.. Which means it holds more power and people who follow are easily blue pilled.

I veto OP's proposal and counter with a new Proposal, we fix the WSJ for it has more power and I fucking hate what it did to the quality of YouTube now, those cry bully savages.

I thought they were their base..?
While we're here - can we all agree that saying "stay woke" is the biggest form of faggery? I laugh so hard every time I hear someone sincerely say that phrase!

I'm down for that and I agree with you. I follow CNN so I can run counter operations when needed and it's a heavy burden! Bc jeezzz they are fuckin homebrewin that koolaid. And it is STOUT! But you're right about their already established base and all.

I have been thinking about this for awhile, diving into all the writers for WSJ and somehow connecting them and their personal lives to something that would discredit any article they ever written without slander. Something that they cannot be given a platform to defend themselves.

I need to start paying more attention to the wsj. I'll do some diggin around. The more I think about what user said above, the more I agree that with their neutral reputation, they are a bigger threat. CNN is toast already. So I will start snoopin around wsj's camp..

how about getting like a 1000 faggots organized and seizing their headquarters at gun point, kill everybody of course

I get what you're sayin now. That could work!

We must feed them, tip them, give them juicy stories they can't resist! Make up racist handsigns and send them pictures of celebs doing them, we must feed them til they are so full of shit everyone sees it! I am sure Mr. President will help us out!

Misdirection is now "fake news". You gotta hit em with something that can be regarded as "credible". We gotta find real facts that hurt their cause and lose the trust of their base.

if that is what you want to do, simply what you need is to make up shit that panders to their corporatist bias.

>As much as I and most people here hate CNN, I rather waste my time taking down something
>more "respected" and "accurate" as the Wall Street Journal.

>CNN is into catering the minds of those who already support their narrative, an echo chamber.. People who don't like CNN aren't tuning in because it is blatantly obvious where CNN stands.

>WSJ on the other hand was described to me being both Liberal and Conservative journalism.. Which means it holds more power and people who follow are easily blue pilled.

>I veto OP's proposal and counter with a new Proposal, we fix the WSJ for it has more power and I fucking hate what it did to the quality of YouTube now, those cry bully savages.

I watch cnn to see their remarkably crafty bullshit and call it out real-time on Twitter.. I guess I'm a dumb ass for watching but I like to see what they want people to think, it's a great way to see how they are trying to program people.... It's hilarious though. It's completely un-american bullshit.. It's total hogwash... I don't think they can be forced to be real, unbiased journalists. They serve some small fact and then some asshole spins it to his opinion and then they have a scripted back and forth narrative to brainwash viewers for 30 minutes, while the control room is in their earpiece directing the masterpiece.

I have on several occasions gotten them to take down their lower third caption and shift topics, just by tweeting them and exposing the clear bullshit behind their current spin. This works. Live tweet them if you have allot of followers like me, and political followers. You can make them shut their mouths or look stupid. Control room will see the tweets and you can shut them up. I did this through the whole election to keep them from getting to stupid with viewers.

I used to use them for background noise in the living room when no one was in there, but it's just been Trump for like 4 months now and nothing else.

Garbage