Being jewish blows

I don't get any benefits but still have to take all the flak
rejoice goyim, at least you're (generally) white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE&t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=X72taT5dWbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being one of those Jews who still runs a discount upholstery store in Queens or something sucks.

I'm a parking lot doorman
so not even that

So your a jack Kirby to the zionists Stan lee

>being jewish blows
literally

>pity me, I'm a Jew

said no Jew ever.
Kikes are a proud race. They would never beg for shekels.

But aren't you chosen over all the goyim?

t. (((goyim))) Shekelstein

Are you Ashkenazi?

a lot of Jewish people are extremely mentally ill or have to deal with mentally ill family so it's true being a Jew isn't a cake walk

also I know a good number of Jews that have rich AS FUCK families but their parents are Jewish as fuck with their money so they don't help them out at all and they live in squalor (because they are mentally ill)

RARE
A A
RER
E

Bahaha Jews jewing their kids. That's good stuff

>I don't get any benefits

stfu kike, you get to live in a homogeneous country who all openly hate niggers and muslims, and who is one of the most powerful country on earth who controls all of the west.

It is very amusing

unless you are the top 1% jew you are just another nobody, shut up no one cares about you.

Israel before anything else!

how old are you?

>jews jewing the jew

who'd of thought lmao.

Newfag

t. Mizrachi subhuman.

you people are the reason I left, we had to import actual nigger falasha so you wouldn't be the niggers of Israel anymore.
>stop voting shas
>stop going on welfare
>stop whining about ashkenazi privilege
>stop being corrupt everywhere
>stop spreading your retarded bro culture
>stop making shitty music
>stop pretending ur not arabs

israel has been steadily getting shittier ever since you became a majority

>Oh bohoho I can't have my ethnocentric shit state
It's people like you that forced us to hide the fact that we're Jewish for generations until it was so long that we stopped being Jewish all together.

Seriously fuck you, you brought such shame to our good names. You European Jews ruined Judaism which was very respected for centuries. Before your shit show we were running the middle east now we're running from it.

Stop being jewish if it blows so much. Convert to orthodoxy

I'd rather be jewish desu

that means you are their canonfodder when shit will hit the fan.
you're the first to go, unless one of your elites or anyone higher in your hiarchy is kind enough to pay you out, but more likely the'll go all soros on you to bail themselves out, little the know it will actually only buy them some more time untill the sword shops their head off.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE&t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=X72taT5dWbs

no... u

Pope get some rest, don't you have some muslims cocksucking to do later?

kys kike

>I don't get any benefits but still have to take all the flak
If you want benefits, come to America and get a job in business management or get into any university easy. Jews are excepted from affirmative action, so despite taking up just 2% of the general population, you guys take up like 40% of the spaces for white students.
I'm serious, just move to America and leech off us. It's what I'd do and it's rational. You can't thrive in Israel where everyone else is Jewing you just as bad.
But be our sleeper.
Lol can you expand on this?

people like to assume all Jews are part of "The Jews" when they aren't, unfortunately for them.
So some people get all the negatives of being a Jew and none of the benefits, hell, my Jewish friend doesn't even get any Jew gold

Do you have those cute sleepy eyes Jews have?

t. Butthurt ashkenyke who can't take some real culture
Don't come back you fag. Nobody likes ashkekykes. Not us slavs, not mizrahim, not even the nighers whom you coddle so much. You are literally the worst jews.