LE' REDPILL MEME

Just watched the "Laci Green Takes The Redpill Video"

Pretty sure Sup Forums-tier views are going to become the new SJW-tier shit in the next 2 years. The writing is already on the wall. The contrarian in me is already getting turned off by LE' REDPILL meme.

The only good parts about LE' REDPILL are acknowledging the Jewish question and understanding the nature of degeneracy.

But for the faggy YouTube community, being "redpilled" is:
>being against ISLAM
>debunking FEMINISM
>debunking WHITE PRIVILAGE

Just basic bitch bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BHglxzMYWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being far right just to be edgy
Pathetic

LE' REDPILL means a lot of different things.

If a bunch of normie faggots start adapting traditionalism, you know Sup Forums will naturally stretch the paradigm a different direction. Either even further to the right or some sort of libertarian-ish shit

there is no redpill, there is only truth.
if you're enough of a faggot to go against truth because people you don't like are starting to see it, just end yourself right now

>the only redpill is truth

Right, but there are more things going on in the world than just debunking feminism, islam, and white privilage.

There are ideas that have not even been explored yet. Normie faggots tend to gravitate towards an ideology, and then ruin/stagnate it.

It's always the group of fucked up weirdos who have to stretch the paradigm further to explore new ideas. Those people are usually contrarians. Obviously romancing Hitler is a contratian response to the decimalization of the white male.

I do not like black people, Jews, Hispanics or Muslims

>Potato Niggers
>White

Truly delusional

That was uncalled for a quite mean actually.

The Elite completely control the media and television, so there's no way it'll ever be completely mainstream. (((They))) canceled the third most-watched TV show just because it was pro-Trump, and we all know the story for MDE. Youtube, where a lot of this stuff is manifesting, is demonetizing videos without explanation that go against their company line.

(((They))) hate anything that goes against their agenda so much, they won't even get free shekels from the people that want to see more redpilled content. And we're Americans, it's even worse in Europe countries, where they'll just outright censor content.

Sorry I love irish folk music

Thes things happen in steps. You can't just take a brainwashed sjw feminazi and say "hitler was right, all Jews should die!" and have them take you seriously, it just does not work that way. You have to start off small, use Islam in particular to show that feminists are hypocrites, and that shit-colored people are responsible for their own misery. Once they realize this, they'll know that (((white privilege))) is bullshit, then they'll start questioning the rest of the liberal brainwashing. Then they'll be ready for bigger redpills

Fuck off you beady eyed anglo

oh jesus this is pure cancer

Cable is dying.

YouTube e-celebs are the future. Gen Z does not even watch television, they just watch YouTube. YouTube is a bunch of right-wing e-celebs circle jerking about "DEBUNKING FEMINISM" now.

I think "the red-pill" will go mainstream. When you have people like Laci Green flirting with that community, that means that "the redpill" is now reaching both sides of the paradigm.

Most progressive media outlets are losing revenue rapidly too

>Nature of degeneracy

No. Replace this part with all nigger-noggers being giant pieces of shit and then you're right.

>gets dicked by a Sup Forumsack
>hey guys i'm redpilled now, watch my channel
cancer

Yeah I know, but I'm already over it.

alt-right ideology is already losing it's edge, because the writing is on the wall that normies will be accepting it in the future.

The Contrarian hivemind will already be heading in a new direction in the next 2 years, I guarantee it.

When Trump said we would get tired of winning, he was talking to us contrarians I'm sure.

So we must meme the Jews into the oven.

As a Nazi I'm use to my views being shat upon. Grow thick skin and let the world fire upon you.

No.
Realizing that Hitler was correct is a recognition of truth, not an exercise of contrarianism.

People may come here initially in search of a fight, but the redpill waiting at the end is a TRUTH to be accepted.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BHglxzMYWw

Even though cable and newspapers are slowly dying, it's the only thing that drives the zeitgeist in Washington. Democrats would use their PACs to give money to polling people for the New York Times and MSNBC to purposefully over sample Democrats to give Hillary a 10 point lead, and then the Republicans would walk into Capitol Hill with those papers to justify getting rid of Trump as a candidate.

A counter culture doesn't mean shit, just look at the Hippies. The same Hippies from the past are now pro-war pro-authoritarian neo-conservatives and neo-liberals. Not a single Congressman gives a flying fuck about a Youtube video.

Sageblue, why are you guys so desperate?

It's quite off-putting.

Thats their march of 'progress'.
Push the strawmen hard until its ingrained, then let off only enough so it remains in focus to hide the fact that you've given ground to the previous item.

>Pretty sure Sup Forums-tier views are going to become the new SJW-tier shit in the next 2 years.
Whatever. It just means we keep the left out of control for a few decades so can grow old and happy in peace before the pendulum swings back.

I-its ok im not hurt

That must be a delightful sermon on how all mankind is depravity and full of sin, and how the flesh is to be overcome lest the devils' claws grip you and drag you of to hell.

ALERT: ALL OF THESE THREADS ARE SHILL THREADS TO EITHER RAISE HER VIEWS OR DECEIVE YOU INTO DEGENERACY

LOOK:

>(((They))) canceled the third most-watched TV show just because it was pro-Trump

What show?

Looks like I'm a Cruzmissile now