New Study: sex-deprived males more likely to espouse far-right views

I did a study on Sup Forums to find out more about the political views on this site. I pretended to be a girl to see how you guys would react. As soon as I unveiled my identity, the whole thread turned into a circle jerk around me. Everyone was giving me their emails, skype IDs, and even asking to meet up with me.

What I concluded is that you guys are sexually frustrated losers.

1) You hate refugees because you think they are stealing "your" women.

2) You hate feminism because you think it is hindering your chances with women.

3) You blame "degeneracy" for your inability to find a "good" woman.

4) You cling to religion as an excuse for not having sex. In reality, you are a sexless loser because no woman wants you.

This video outlines it pretty well:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4j84uIwTQ4

You guys are just the outcasts of society. You are the losers who are situated like rocks as society becomes more educated. I kind of pity you.

My advice: get a life. Go meet people. Stop being a loser. Stop blaming society for all of your shortcomings. You are not cool or an intellectual for being an abnormal, right-wing outcast.

Fuck off with this bullshit Schlomo..

Post a link to thread. Proofs.

>1) You hate refugees because you think they are stealing "your" women.
It's true, the state imports immigrants which will compete for women with you.

>2) You hate feminism because you think it is hindering your chances with women.
Feminism should be hated for destroying the family and strengthening the gynocentric society.

>3) You blame "degeneracy" for your inability to find a "good" woman.
Women can pick whatever partner they want because the state will take care of them after making bad life choices.

>4) You cling to religion as an excuse for not having sex. In reality, you are a sexless loser because no woman wants you.
Why would any man want a religious woman? It will just delay the sex you can have with her.

By introducing more males into society, it will naturally result in more men that can't find a mate. Why do you think societies with a high men to women ratio are very unstable?

Nice cursory glance there, is this your first week friend? I'll let you in on a little secret: everyone on Sup Forums including myself is a paid russian operative trying to subvert our beautiful western culture. I only say this because no one will believe you no matter what you say about it.

History shows that sex deprived males are the most intelligent and creative of men.

memes mutates so fast. i bet this is like a few hour old ? did u make it?

>be me
>be alpha male
>have had double digits of female sex partners
>see this shit
>nope

This is Bullshit. Spinelli would have grown up to have monster tits. Everyone whos seen the show knows this.

This is true, ya just know she'd have yuge knockers

Counter proposal, chicks need to start handing out pussy to the rejects to keep them from radicalizing. If you don't do this you obviously don't care about your global liberal utopia enough.

>hurls insults
>listen to me I think I'm right
>attempts to appeal to reader by giving (((advice)))
It's like you took this out of a book on step by step instructions on how to sound like a faggot.

Also alt-right is a forced meme from before the election. There is no such thing as an alt-right, the only alternative to right is left. Just as the alternative to liberalism is authoritarianism.
Fuck off back to /r/commiesautists or something.

>I did a study on Sup Forums to find out more about the political views on this site. I pretended to be a girl to see how you guys would react. As soon as I unveiled my identity, the whole thread turned into a circle jerk around me. Everyone was giving me their emails, skype IDs, and even asking to meet up with me.

source please

"""""sex"""""""

yes, liberals have all the """"""sex""""""""

Gretchen also wouldn't have a man's body, probably just a really thin twig with a flat chest.
TJ I could only see being clean shaven or with stubble, not a goatee. I also think he'd have a bit of a beer belly.

Rest are pretty accurate.

Also she would've moved past the tom boy thing and probably started dressing feminine yadda yadda

Oh wait. It wasn't a study.

>Implying I'm interested in women
>Implying I'm interested in 3D women

As society becomes more educated? More like more brainwashed. "Society" as you put it is just a big herd of cows. We don't really care about them here beyond causing scandals and leaks which might meme their way into upsetting the cows.

Their degenerate gay sex has no meaning, it has no prestige compared to having access to a woman's womb.

>wtf is leg day?

>tfw slept 3 hours from 9 to 12
>up for 3 hours
>see this post
>trying to shill me to be a normalfag
Oh boy how long have you been here

Leftists share their women with niggers.
>t. recent study

Well, same logic as giving handouts to Muslim immigrants... Someone should start a pilot program at the local college.

So, while you were pretending to be the little girl exactly how many cocks did you suck OP?

Hmm maybe it's like right-wing values coincide with conservative views on sex. Sex-deprived is just a way of trying to dress it like right singers are mad virgins when in reality they just don't want to fuck nasty bar sluts

Bullshit. All women are met with "Tits or GTFO"

You lie... YOU FUCKING LIE

I am a woman and you are wrong. If you want to know who really resents feminism the most it is other women, women are the ones who suffer. Men are fine.

Looking back, Recess was a super blue pilled jewish indoctrination.
The people you were supposed to hate were the two Germans that liked having rules / authority, while the teacher you were supposed to like was a half Indian woman named (((Grotke))) who spouted feminist propaganda and anti constitution shit.

>I did a study

>lol you virginf i pity you xDDD::::DDDD
Die in fire, roastie.

>I pretended to be a girl to see how you guys would react.
Keep telling yourself that's the only reason, princess.

This is a shitty slide thread confirmed by the fact OP forgets the existence of women who have far right views as well. Are some of us virgins? Sure, the ones who aren't married yet. I guarantee the ones who are give their trad wives a nice fucking, especially when they are doing it to have children

Tits or GTFO

See ?? Go back

"study" i can believe it but i still rather want to see how they collected the data cause as per usual you show me your methodic and i cant tell you who pays for the study.

>to have children
procreate would have been a better way to end the sentence, but this being OP, he only understands simple terms. Words like "procreate" are too big for him

Hey OP, do you happen to have Skype? Xxx

[x] rekt
[ ] not rekt

Edgy.

this is an inventive shitpost op, guaranteed replies indeed. But the default reply to any and all female presence here is tits or gtfo, at most you'd have a couple isolated cases.

>I did a study on Sup Forums to find out more about the political views on this site.
Show us numbers, boyo.

> I pretended to be a girl to see how you guys would react. As soon as I unveiled my identity, the whole thread turned into a circle jerk around me. Everyone was giving me their emails, skype IDs, and even asking to meet up with me.

Bullshit, pics or gtfo.

Just to let you know, the main reason we practice our beliefs is not sexual frustration. Sex is certainly a big part of it, but what we truely crave is control and order. We want our grandchildren to look like us, which is why we hate miscegenation. We want our wives to stop divorcing us and sleeping around, which is why we hate feminism. We want people to think rationally like we do, so we hate drugs. We want meaning to be put back in life. Truth is, most people act like children. All they want is cummies, weed, and alcohol. You prove yourself. You don't care about art, history, mathematics, etc. All you care about is cummies and maybe drugs too (idk what your stance is but I assume from the way you act you think it is okay). If you think all we care about is sex, you need to take a look in the mirror and question your mindset; liberal Jewish filth really is a mental disease.

>1 post by this ID

Looks like he already went crying back to plebbit

You know shareblue, all you had to do was bribe us with women, or even sex dolls. You had the NSA to figure out and cater to our fetishes. This wouldn't of been that hard.

but no, that was just too much for you.

If you gave me a one nighter with some good looking broad in return for not posting on Sup Forums for a month, I'd probably agree to it. But holy shit, you were too cheap for that and instead hired a bunch of basement dwelling white nights and SJWs to play mind tricks on us and absolutely failing hard over and over again.

Now you're paying the price. Trump won and he's going after you and your slave masters. We will destroy you and take you down with us. Enjoy your stay here on Sup Forums because you're here with us forever.

>No link to earlier thread

Really made me think

You didn't do a study, there is no academic rigor to what you did, no proof you even did anything.
I did a study that proves inconclusively that you're a faggot, OP.

Fellow woman here. I agree! Women are the worst offenders.

How to be a American Judeo shill.

> I haz evidence guys, im a good goy I can helpz u
> U are the problem goy, not the society
> my advice as the only greatest ally to u is to stop the fight and whip urself and accept that stacy dripping with jamals semen

Kill yourself degenerate

>TJ is a manlet

Ha suck shit you little fag

Sigh. you didn't lurk for long enough to gain an understanding of this place. it's a shame, your study could've been interesting

>hanging around women makes you think more like a liberal

It's a mystery.

wow you really did a rigorous scientific investigation you utter autist

Of course it's true.

Do you want something for understanding this? A cookie maybe?

Just because you call me out on the truth doesn't mean I'm going to apologize or stop.

I have been lied!

My girlfriend who is cooking for doesn't really exisit! reeeeeeee

No, i hate them because they are scum and freeloading violent filth.

>2) You hate feminism because you think it is hindering your chances with women.

No, I hate feminism because it is a front for anti-family lgbt communists and zionist jews.

>3) You blame "degeneracy" for your inability to find a "good" woman.

No, i blame the anti-white entertainment industry and social media industry run by social engineering globalists/communists jews, with their agenda of destroying our culture and societies to gain power. by turning women and men away from traditional values and morals.

>4) You cling to religion as an excuse for not having sex. In reality, you are a sexless loser because no woman wants you.

I'm a christian, but not very active.

Listen you filthy jewish rat, i know your pushing your talmudic agenda. you will all fail miserably.

> Tfw your wrong I got a fwb. Oh wow some of the nEEts messages your larping. What you gonna do nigger

As a sociologist, I can say this is kinda true (The problem is that if you hold that vision u won't get to see nothing beyond this "bunch of outcasts")
I knew this since I entered Sup Forums at first sight. Ayways there IS worth people here. Apart from normies that pretend to be nazis in order to feel like they are part of something, there are intellectuals, fast exchange of info and news, actual debates about world's changes and how people can't stand it, nd also the memes. I guess this site has grabbed me from the balls lol.

I just concluded an official study of your posts and my findings report that you are a stupid dildo licker.

>facial hair
>Army

Lonely people are more radical on both sides, it's not right wing specific.

It's not being lonely that makes them believe it, its being lonely that makes them more passionate.

Basically you've got it completely backwards

You surveyed, and we don't even need to critique your survey methods, a bunch of people anonymously and then concluded a group of anonymous people only correlated to the first by virtue of their ability to access a commons website share a political view you want to insult and BAZINGA FUCKING SCIENCE

Go get a degree you complete fucking failure

I've seen this exact copy pasta before.

>1 post by this ID
You clowns seriously need to stop posting in bait threads

>I did a study on Sup Forums

Show your data.

You can't because it's all bullshit.

So people who aren't degenerates and just porking anything with a hole and legs are typically further right? Color me surprised..
It's not like you can't find people that will fuck you in this day and age, even xeys find people who will fuck them. I chose to get married and have a family schlomo and most far right people are having sex less often because they're not fucking dogs/intersexed dragonkins and want a normal heterosexual relationship.

That's some pretty scientific projection there OP.
It's all true of course, but you left out the part where we win.

Are you going to ignore the tattoos?

I don't think so.

If you want to pretend to be a girl and troll Sup Forums that's fine but calling it 'a study' is just narcissism

i bet it's a government agency.

>What I concluded
What you fanfiction'd more like. Everyone seems to have an armchair psychology degree.

Did your college psychology degree course not teach you that you had an incredibly unrepresentative and bias sample size when you fish for the most beta fucking losers on Sup Forums by pretending to be a girl in a thread and getting fucking responses from the people so desperate for companionship that they respond to that?

The only conclusion you can draw from that is that you're a fucking retard if you think your """data""" means anything.

>My advice: get a life. Go meet people. Stop being a loser. Stop blaming society for all of your shortcomings.

Thanks for the advice, I tried it and now Jews aren't trying to murder white people now.

None of this applies to me... I must be a cuck..

On another note, Rucka has gone to shit. Man, I miss the classic days where he was low budget troll getting banned from YT left and right. Now he's making a reference about Harambe a year after that ape died. I miss those songs about niggers, getting assraped because you had fun with a 17 year old, and Hitler. I guess you always become old and run out of ideas.

>1 post by this ID
WEAK BAIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I did a study on Sup Forums
kek, sure you did

>1 post by ID
Dont fall for it guys