Abos

What are Australians going to do about the abo problem there? Are the abos just going to die out naturally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUmo3eKsxIE
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/aviation-fuel-sniffing-on-elcho-island-a-public-emergency/8521020
youtube.com/watch?v=bwaeic7L2ks
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/8688531/Billions-spent-on-Australias-Aborigines-yield-dismal-results.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VDSASw4Z6co
youtube.com/watch?v=qEtjaZ8ZuNU&t=4s
youtu.be/rDocGfvYmBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, that girl is pretty cute.

keep abos around to deal with the kangaroo population

They're 3% of our population take out the people who larp as avos cause they have a drop of blood and the half castes they're probably like 1% they will never have large control over anything they are in no way shape or form a threat.

I hear they are quite rough m8. But people like me who casually hate abos and natives actually want what's best for them, which is to get their shit together. The people that truly hate abos and natives to the core want them to keep drinking themselves to death and keep overdosing on gas and meth and living rough shit lifestyles.

Is that blackface?

obviously. look at her non-negroid nose and lips. she's not black.

That pic is not an abo, it's a retarded Australian blackface. This is what a real abo looks like user.

Native descendants will meet the aliens. White Jew slaves and black Jew slaves will merge with the Jew machine before the aliens destroy it

Wtf I love abos now

youtube.com/watch?v=CUmo3eKsxIE
STOLEN
LAND

Fuck abos. they killed the original australian race and turned the continent into a desert.

That is a white girl who has taken melatonan.

I've never heard about this

That's clearly a canadian you tard.

is this like 21st century "getting back at daddy by bringing home a black guy" next level type shit?

They're taking care of themselves

>Authorities are warning of an unfolding public health emergency in north-east Arnhem Land, where dozens of young people are recording dangerously high lead levels after sniffing aviation fuel.

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/aviation-fuel-sniffing-on-elcho-island-a-public-emergency/8521020

I'm not sure what you mean m8.

This is what I don't understand. Why am I a racist and a bigot for wanting abos and natives to get their shit together? If they stopped their current habits they'd flourish. It's almost as if people want them gone so they just pay them off to huff gas and drink and fight all day. What a shame.

They were dying off before Europeans arrived. If anything we've prolonged their existence.

rough?

Nah, they are shit scared of the white man.

Worst they do is call you 'white cunt'

Murican edumacation

top kek
reminds me a bit of anal cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=bwaeic7L2ks

Mungo man? Pretty funny considering New Zealand had a similar thing and people consider the Maoris native to NZ.

look up "mungo man" and "bradshow rock paintings"

They pre date abos.

In new zeland, there are soil deposits filled with ash from when the abos burned down most of the forrests in australia.

bradshaw*

They hunted by setting fire to the forests and eating the meat that was cooked in the fire.thousands of years of abos burning off their forests lead to desertification.

>Cut them off from welfare
The worst of them die out. Their half white ancestors continue to whine about racism and a stolen generation.
>Keep them on welfare
Nothing changes. They continue to exist in a perpetual state of failing. Their half white ancestors continue to whine about racism and a stolen generation.

The only solution is to ignore the whole situation. Don't give them any attention at all.

>In new zeland, there are soil deposits filled with ash from when the abos burned down most of the forrests in australia.
Holy shit gonna need source. This is quite intriguing.

yeah, they lived there for 50,000 years, running around starting fires, they did it so much it turned into a desert,

bunch of dumb cunts, australia was once covered in lush forests and rainforests.

I used to go to uni with the first abo to get into engineering in my state. The cunt had blonde hair and blue eyes. Though if someone told you he was part abo you'd notice it in his other features. And he took 8 years to finish his 4 year degree.

Its been 3 years since i learned about it on Sup Forums in one of these threads. source was in the wikipedia article about firestick farming but has since been deleted.

the government 15 yrs ago built hundreds of new homes in aboriginal communities.

they tore them apart and used them as firewood. then they complain the government does give them anything.

i had some abo neighbors that had a campfire in the middle of their loungeroom, and used floor boards as firewood. open toilet in the backyard, even though they had a function toilet.

They did this in Dubbo.

I lived with a 1/8 'abo' chick.
She brought pos trash monkeys to the house.
She was as dumb as shit.
She graduated in nursing. (P's get degrees)
She got in the program because she was 1/8.
She bragged about getting an interview for a graduate position with the requirements being different because she is 1/8.
She has a lower standard for entry wrt gpa.
They want to know more about her personality and her family and friends network, her support.
She stole supplies from her employer, the local hospital.
I took photos of her booty and emailed her boss.
Got reply from her boss saying she was "very disapointed" and that I should go in to meet with her.....
When they say they don't get given shit they are liars.

Underrated post.

Thats not the only solution my friend ;)

so they were in australia when it separated?

>I took photos of her booty and emailed her boss.
>Got reply from her boss saying she was "very disapointed"
Was her boss irish?

I did a science degree and one day I see a girl from my program in the cornered off "abbos only" section of the uni. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Same with her her other features were... broad.

Post 1/8th abo booty pics

Meh they're a shit race and don't want to get any better.
When abos get the chip off their shoulder and just carry on with their life they are no different from whites sometimes, but even then sometimes they are still edgy poofs who want special treatment because of muh landz.

no. it was theorized that the ash clouds blew over to NZ and built up over the years. the ash layer was pretty thick.

One of the theories of where modern day abos came from is that they originated near india and migrated using the land bridge that existed connecting PNG to the top of australia.

maybe i should clarify, i took photos of the shit she stole. not her ass. lmao.

yeah, it was a state home, they painted the entire inside with graffiti and murals/

they eventually got evicted by the government, and there were tradesmen there for the next 3 weeks fixing the place. i asked one of them how much they'd spent on the place repairing the damage, this electrician said in excess of 70,000 worth of damage. had to replace every wall with new plaster. half of the floorboards replaced and rewired the whole house. the kids were ripping 240v cable out of the walls to use as skipping ropes and rope

they aren't human, honestly.

i walked around darwin at night and never had any problems with abos they would just walk right past me and not saying anything. why didn't i have a negative experience with them?

i have 0 trust for medicine, to many women in it
its like going to a hair salon
they dont do much they overcharge and then they want you to tell them they did a good job
there wont ever be a good time to become

Its interesting to me that white genetics are like the apple of eden. It is the knowlege of good and evil. Abos are so stupid that they dont realise they how they live is trash, they exist for instinctual needs only. They are pretty much animals. But then when some white genetic are added to the mix, its like they recieve a soul and higher thought. They become sentient enough to ask for gibs but are still too stupid to do anything productive. Any higher white dna and then they get to that level of intellegence of how to do nothing for the rest of their lives except whine about how they are being "mistreated". Then all they probably do is live off of centrelink
It really compares to our niggers. We shouldnt have to deal with these stupid troglodytes holding us back.

I havent been to Byron Bay for about 17 years. anyone know if the abos still sit in the park drinking?

Was a group of about 30 just laying there.

Thanks mate. I'll try to find it in the archives. Seen this before?

I've met mixed race people have abbo in them before. Even at 1/8 she will have abbo features even if you can't see them. It's actually sad the original settlers didn't wipe them out completely. It's even more sad that the potatoe niggers were told to breed with them.

town is a shitty tourist town now. Tourist Chinks everywhere atmosphere is ruined

Na this one looked entirely european. She had dark brown eyes and light brown hair, and used fake tan often. The only tell tale sign was that she was dumb as shit.

dam they didnt even cut the trees down, they burned them all. thats pure retardation

Darwin city doesn't count, there are barely any coons there.
Palmerston is abo central.

Still fun to read on the piss though.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/8688531/Billions-spent-on-Australias-Aborigines-yield-dismal-results.html
>The main reasons for the lack of results were too much red tape and too many confusing and complex policies with unclear objectives.
Lol. This articles pretty old but it talks about how worthless abbos are.

Then I looked up their IQ and its 68.8. Correct me if Im wrong. Lo fucking l they are ON AVERAGE in the moron category.

They're only really a problem in some places like Alice Springs. Elsewhere they are just slightly annoying and like normal homeless people. Sometimes if they're in a large group or one gets drunk they'll get racist and abusive but usually only verbally.

Security camera vision obtained by the ABC shows children climbing onto the fuselage of planes on Elcho Island and siphoning avgas from fuel tanks in the wings.

At least 70 young people on Elcho Island are known to have sniffed avgas.

"If these children don't stop, they will have a very serious brain damage issue," said Joan Djamalaka Dhamarrandji, an Aboriginal health practitioner at Miwatj Health, which runs clinics across north-east Arnhem Land.

Petrol sniffing is not uncommon in remote communities, but rarely does it involve avgas, which contains lead.
Dr Lucas de Toca has warned of lead levels of some in Elcho Island that are almost unprecedented.

At least 70 young people on Elcho Island are known to have sniffed the volatile substance, with the youngest believed to be seven years old.

You tell me

Of course. Sadly, white Australians will probably suffer the same fate as the white South Africans, in time.

I'm sorry, but you've been dead for three months. We are sending this message to you via oujia board.

White people are too good for their own good.

Why weren't abos genocided to the end? Why do white people always go 75 percent of the way and then fucking stop just to create issues for ourselves in the future.

> serious brain damage issue
It's too late. It was always too late.

Aboriginees are a tiny minority.

>took photos of her booty and emailed her boss

What was your thought process here?

Tasmania did finish theirs off.

Brits are pretty dumb sometimes. Just ask Rhodesia

Dont forget
>that I should go in to meet with her.....
So the boss wants to talk to him about abbo booty pictures

I'm thinking the boss wants to ask why the fuck he did that.

Aboriginals are fine desu, they just get a bad rep because theres a bunch of fuck off lazy ones like in any demographic of society. What really twists my tiitties though is refugees and immigrants from OS that come in and get it on easy street / welfare payments.

>They are in no way shape or form a threat
Now they aren't but what about the future, look at what a nuisance nigs have become in the us

Lol he clears it up in another post. By booty, he means stolen goods. Like a pirate

I have an English friend who moved to Alice Springs, he's very liberal though and never mentions the abos. Are they really that bad there?

Blacks can have non black features

Aboriginal university students.

Mungo Man.

65000 year old remains. Not allowed to check to see if he's Denisovan cause Muh Magic Ancestral Bones or whatever.

Also they killed off all the giant dinosaur sized wombats and burned down the forrests.

Don't blame em. Trees make messes.

Only if they are mixed. Recall that these people have been isolated for 40000 years until recently.
What does an abbo with down syndrome look like? Does ds make them snarter?

Cant you tell those fine young specimens are abo, you bigot?

We believed they were 100% dying out in the 1900's out and we were just about to make a large majority of the half white abo's and abos from fucked communities to be raised as whites and actually have a chance at life.

(this required these children to be removed for their own safety and welfare) to be raised as white and we were in the process of it but then left cucks had a tantrum and now this is the Abo version of slavery

Muh stolen generation

> LM1 is now in a locked vault at the Mungo National Park exhibition centre. The vault has a double lock and can only be opened if two keys are used. One key is controlled by archaeologists, the other by the local indigenous peoples.
Sounds like something dangerous is stored in there.

Most of them are fuck off lazy and ungrateful. I only deal with it because, yeah, it's not like they asked to have civilization shown up and land on their fucking heads. Poor cunts woke up one morning 50,000 years in the future. I'd probably want gibs too.

>local indigenous peoples.
I bet you he lost it

OY VEY, MUH BLEEDING HEART

0/10

Saw a abo doing some healing shit to some dumb white cunt at a bar in the trendy part of my city while taking sips of his beer. I started laughing and got told to respect their culture. It is one big fucking joke though. Look up payback law, they kill each other more then whiteys.

Vegemite valley I know it well

>abo uni students
>mfw they're whiter than me and I'm European

this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=VDSASw4Z6co

They'll all die from huffing gas or being killed by bunyips don't worry

Because she's not an abo

>One of the traditional tribal punishments is spearing where the victim gets speared into the leg. This type of punishment is often shown in Aboriginal movies and imposed if you don’t follow the tribal law.

Kek

can you even make 1 full abo out of all their 1/8's and 1/16'ths

>Because she's not an abo
here is what REAL abboes look like...

youtube.com/watch?v=qEtjaZ8ZuNU&t=4s

Kek, youtu.be/rDocGfvYmBM

>I took photos of her booty
Good thing you didn't take a picture of her filthy lucre or you'd be in prison right now.

It was their island to do what they pleased m8.

Indeed, and they chose to destroy it.

Yeah just like the Amerindians am I right? Even though they had no concept of ownership of land

Christ I hope so.