Women Hate General

/whg/, take 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7mr-nTZTI4
youtube.com/watch?v=EDn_EJ3NnLQ
datagoneodd.com/blog/2015/01/25/how-to-lie-and-mislead-with-rape-statistics-part-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poor mr jingles, he deserves better

Things are pretty fucked up between the genders, but this isn't helping. Keep swallowing the redpills if you still have illusions about women, but pretty soon it's going to be time to start complaining about them and start seducing, marrying, and impregnating them.

I feel bad for the cat.

I hate these people so much. It's so fucking transparent. If you were actually enjoying your "relaxing night in," it wouldn't cross your mind to pick up your goddamn phone and tell people about it.

Fucking hell

But showing that you are better then others on facebook is the most important thing in the mind of the modern female.

Bimbo that was allowed to fly the plane that killed the AZTEC KANGZ brazilian soccer team a few months back.

is that a super size me protien shake? this guy is only 180lbs, he's at the bare minimum of "i've been going to the gym for 3 months".
>assuming he wasn't a lard ass

This is my sister. See her only on mothers day, saw her yesterday...

She is the incarnation of this image.

JUST

literally nothing wrong with a dead quota pilot and team of hues for one of the gayest sports

you just cant win

>only a single person in that image showing a non-faked emotion

Sent her that image.

>#6

if he's cheating then why the fuck would he want to see her naked?

He just wants to help sick people.
He didn't sign up for all the drama of working with 50 women.

Wow, and some of y'all are still complaining about women not dating you.

Thank God that also means you won't get to breed and pass on your pathetic degeneracy to a future generation.

That is the only flawed logic you see in that article???

t. 10 wife taahid

this!

Don't want to blogpost but let's just say I have no phone, normiebook e.c.t

I have email.

Do you really want me to email my adult sister a didactic meme?

Mfw I snail mail my sister a print out meme.

Seems like you're massively exaggerating the ratio of bad girlfriends as opposed to good girlfriends, don't your parents teach you to properly cook and clean the house when you're kids and teens so you prepare properly for adulthood?

Like, this isn't even exclusive to females in my society, males also get taught how to cook and take care of their households in my society, is that seriously not the case in Western civilization?

Females are all satanists, started in the Garden of Eden.

Never bothered to read through this, but if real this is precisely why your you never should tell someone you are going to sue them. You want those court papers to hit like a 12 ga blast of freedom

Make a dummy facebook account?
Your sister is a facebook slave.
Made a account with a attractive profile pic and she accepts your friend request in a second.

Depends on the family. I had to teach myself to cook after I left home.

>Mfw I snail mail my sister a print out meme.
Do this.

Look, Saudi Arabia, we're not allowed to throw acid in our women's faces and we have Jews running all about that we can't oven, don't even begin to presume to understand our problems.

I'm not signing up to kikebook.

Then what? Buy a phone just to Tinder troll my sister?

Just a prank sis I say two fingers deep in the clunge.

>we're protesting the patriarchy!
>take THAT putin!
haha holy shit.
women are more stupid than dogs

And it's the female's compulsive need for approval and positive attention which they will never, ever in a trillion years ever acknowledge or take responsibility for.

>t. Roastie
if you don't realize women are shit you're either too young, too stupid, or lying

We can't just sleep with our 50 dollar sex slaves when the wife is hissy, Ahmed

white sharia is the only logical solution lads

or a woman* forgot the most important part
...too tired

I didn't realize women were allowed to go on the internet in your country.

b-but a-user doesn't that mean you w-wouldn't hear about a-all the women who don't do this b-because you have no way of knowing? it's almost like you spend way too much time on social media yourself. go work out faggot

Two things about this that need pointing out.

A) Girls who super controlling and obsessed with their spouses cheating on them like are 100% cheating themselves. Women have an inability to feel guilt over their own actions so instead she's desperately trying to find evidence that's he's cheating so she can say exactly what this girl said -- you "deserve" it. And it convienently absolves her of responsibility and negative consequences.

B) This is why we don't automatically believe women when they say they got raped. That lie that goddamn much about it and they still have the gall complain that men and law enforcement don't believe them. But you'll never hear them saying "women need to stop lying about rape so actual victims will be believed more" because she, again, can't be wrong and she doesn't want to lose that weapon in her manipulation arsenal.

So for future reference, never believe a woman when they claim they are raped unless she has camera footage or a confession from a male.

Great projection, friend. You're only complaining about women because none of them want to make their standards low enough to date an overweight NEET, that's all there is to it.

> Father say, study hard so not have to work in factory
> I am wishing now that I work in factory
> Day 47, finally make sex with Stacy
> Stacy say, I do not want you talk to bitch Amber
> Amber only one who process samples with the accurate
> MFW

this

Shame, your slave must feel lonely, Hungarian.

By the way, I had to make a long college assignment about your country a couple of weeks ago, it seems nice. I'd like to visit it someday because of the food and beautiful countryside.

This is 100% female logic right here.

>Make up shit in your head and automatically believe it because you're incapable of being wrong about anything ever.

>Don't actually confront the person,just take passive-aggressive moves against them because you're a fucking coward.

fuck off james

take a profile pick of google.
Find your sister on kikebook.
Press add friend.
Then send her the pick.

This takes 5min max.

Not sure what tinder has to do with this.

Yeah the man is there to do his job. Women are there to be SEEN doing the job and hope for approval and praise for it. Hence they have to take pictures of themselves doing it.

>white sharia is the only logical solution lads
this many time

There is one simple litmus test for weeding out good women:

Ask them if they are pro-life or pro-choice

I would bet big money that pro-life women are less likely to cheat, less bitchy and are less likely to divorce you

Holy fuck this is brilliant. One underlying problem with dating and relationships that doesn't seem to be noticed or talked about enough is that women literally bring nothing "to the table" besides sex. They do it to themselves and we enable it because we want the sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7mr-nTZTI4

FUCK FACEBOOK IT'S GOING IN THE MAIL

PRINTING THIS MEME...

Found the 140lb weakling guys.

if i saw my pilots were female i would do a literal 360 and walk away

I bought her a boy slave so they wouldn't be lonely, but all they do is fight and argue all day

You can come here on vacation, everyone will like you (if you are rich)

>t's almost like you spend way too much time on social media yourself. go work out faggot

I have a job and it's fucking 5 o clock in the morning and I'm not scheduled to work tomorrow. Think before you type dumbass.

But user, how will you satisfy your sister-love fantasy with this? You have to slide into her DMs before you slide into her sweet, soft, same-recessive-genetic-defect-having pusswah.

Go easy on them Saudia Arabia, not all of us get to lose our virginity to a goat like yourself.

i love you guys :>)

>:>)
get the fuck out kek, you are drunk

lmao what a dumb bitch. Just opening admitting to a false alegation of rape and she doesnt even realize it. All he has to do is show them that comment and the allegations are gone.

no shit its 5 am

You'd think, but here in America being "pro-life" simply means she's just conforming to Christian-normie social norms and that means she's still basically a slut, but just trying to pretend she's not so her parents and cuck boyfriends will continue to materially support her.

this guy is right. the christian school girls are the worst sluts

>printing memes and sending them in the mail.
What year is this?

Sure thing America, none of us lost our virginity to a Catholic priest like yourself either.

Virgin League Assemble!

fucking excellent. proof of printing out the meme please. I want to believe

I don't speak Nigger.
But fuck that hot.

>tfw you will never breed hapsburg inbread children.

multiple doubles check

so are you white or are you one of the many rich saudi princes that drift into traffic?
youtube.com/watch?v=EDn_EJ3NnLQ

>if u hate women it's because you're a virgin
wrong again fucko.
I'm actually pretty good looking and lots of women check me out all the time
I could stand to gain some muscle though and my confidence still sucks but I have natural good looks and easy for me to stay slim
I also have a fiance
but youll just say I'm lying to avoid confronting the fact that youre an idiot if you're a male that doesn't hate women
but then again maybe you don't know what it's like to deal with western women in the first place

ONLY HAVE LINED PAPER!!!!!!!

CARTRIDGE LOW.

PRINTING THIS MEME....WITH NO INK!

checked and keked

Fun fact:
There is only a single study ever conducted in the history of mankind that actually tried to find out how many allegations of rape are actually false. It was done by the head of police in bavaria (germany) who also polled the austrian police.

Turns out that about 2/3 of the allegations are suspected to be false (80% for the austrians). However most cases must be dropped because no evidence can be found to prove the false allegation. Additionally most accusations of rape are brought forward during divorce cases at exactly the point where the division of wealth is decided.

The police chief also reports that his policemen suffer massive morale damage when dealing with false accusations, as they have witnessed the genuine anguish of real victims and are then forced to stay neutral when a fake victim gives a statement full of errors with the worst theatrical performance, knowing full well that they will get away with it.

Nope. He's telling it like it is.

t. been on the planet more than half a century. Yet to know a woman I would piss on if she were on fire. They. are. shit.

>When an anonymous Laos tap dancing forum convinces you to snail mail a didactic normie meme to your sister because you don't trust a (((company))) due to your crazy but true (((conspiracy theories))) but your printer ink is out so you signal back a new white supremacy symbol but it doesn't matter because that very tapdancing board is compromised.

>youre an idiot if you're a male that doesn't hate women
Yeah, uh, no. I got finances, go to college, and I'm good looking as well. Why would you hate half of the world's population, are you gay or something?

Nothing wrong with being gay, my dude, just tone down the insecurities you have about your own fragile masculinity and be less of a faggot about it. I myself lived half my life in the United Kingdom, I've studied and interacted with women as much as you did and I appreciate their contribution to society. Without women, society would die and never recover, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

I KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I SHALL PAINT THE MEME!!!

there have been more studies (albeit they may lack external validity). this is a very interesting read (there is also a part 2):
>datagoneodd.com/blog/2015/01/25/how-to-lie-and-mislead-with-rape-statistics-part-1/

I had a girl tell me she wants to live rent free at my place because she has sex with me. When I said no, she said I'll cook and clean for you as well.

Sorry sweetie I can do both myself, plus 1/3 Of the rent isn't going to kill u

We do get taught that, but burgerland is a bit different from Europe mind you.

Ugh, can't believe I'm having a reasonable discussion with a sand nigger saudi.

This pic always shows up.
Both headlines are not inconsistent when put together

>She thinks there's a belief system in our society
>((((the patriarchy))))
>that holds a view of women as objects
>makes men feel superior and verbally '''abuse''' them by catcalling
>as in demanding sex out of them in the streets

>Said system also opressess women into missing the catcalls
>because in her view, that '''belief prison''' is so perverse it even creates a kind of stockholm syndrome,
>so more reason to free the wymen from this abhorrent system

What's inconsistent about this in her perspective?

wonderful

Don't expect MGTOW retards to understand basic logic. If they did, they wouldn't be that way. They'd be out getting laid.

>I had a girl tell me she wants to live rent free at my place because she has sex with me. When I said no, she said I'll cook and clean for you as well
Are you me?
Fuck, at this point I'd pay her to NOT cook and clean and just go away and leave me alone.

True

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA

in there is a study which finds that 50% of cases in a university town are fake, not by suspicion, but by the admission of the woman (despite the possibility of negative consequences due to false reporting).

ultimately something you have to consider is that a man can be guilty, not guilt nor innocent, or innocent. proving that a man is innocent is much harder than proving he's not guilty, and thus the number of proven cases of false rape charges is inevitably lower than the actual number of false rape charges (and sometimes a man will be charged guilty even if he is innocent).

your study with its "suspected to be false" category is a bit frustrating - at the very least we would want the study to state additionally the proportion of cases which are proven to be false.

no, cooking classes were canced from school become mah femisism, and mom didn't cook (enough to be good at it) because she was a strong empowered wymen with a full time job. so generations of family recipes and skills were lost in a single generation.
why do you think these threads exist? we are only exsadertaing a little when we say women will throw a hotdog in the microwave and go "babe I made you a homecooked meal"
women don't want to cook, they don't want to clean and they don't want to take care of the kids because mah oppression. Yet someone has to do all that stuff in a househood.

For you dune niggers reproduction is literally the best thing after dreaming of sucking off Allah. Your sense of pride and being. We dream of truth and progress. Religion is for the weakest of us. It took me being married to truly understand this, because a wife is just like a god. Embracing a woman is embracing her animal-like needs and desires.

>I'm actually pretty good looking and lots of women check me out all the time

ok m8

Unfortunately "women hate" threads are taken over by beta males who are just salty no women want to interact with overweight autists.

Women are irrational, nonsensical and unintelligent people. There is enough material there to criticise them than having to resort to "waahh she doesn't like me".

Remember to call out the autists who "hate" them for rejecting them, and those who have legitimate reasons for disliking them.

Because what she really means is that "culture" doesn't make her miss it at all. She misses it because all women want to be desired. She actively calls to stop being desired then when she gets her own way she has to find someone to blame for why she misses being desired without having to take responsibility for the fact she's brought it on herself. She fought the (((patriarchy))) by doing exactly what the (((patriarchy))) told her to do now she's distancing herself from having any involvement and laying it solely at the door of the (((patriarchy))).
It's the reason women shouldn't make (big) decisions and why they shouldn't be appeased. They use the same kind of logic for everything from rape to (((immigrants))).

>We were both equally drunk and that makes me unable to consent while he obviously could
>We need to take in more (((immigrants)))
>Why have attacks by (((immigrants))) increased? Because of the racists
>The best way to solve this problem is by bringing in more (((immigrants)))

Women don't use logic they use emotions and they change like the wind.

Even what you've just said is completely illogical. Are you a woman or a virgin? I guarantee you're one or the other.

My girlfriend turning into this is my greatest fear.

We've been living together for 6 months and she's been the perfect "gets me a sandwich and blowjob while I play video games after work" live-in girlfriend. I have a hard time trusting her not to become an entitled feminist after a few years.

Can I put that in a prenup before I marry her?