It's normal that ahmed touched your daughter Hanz, it's just how kids play doctor these days

>It's normal that ahmed touched your daughter Hanz, it's just how kids play doctor these days.

Germany yes!

(there is a paywall)

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/leben/sexualitaet-doktorspiele--1.3499808?reduced=true
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh forgot link

sueddeutsche.de/leben/sexualitaet-doktorspiele--1.3499808?reduced=true

What the fuck is wrong with you krauts?

>behind paywall

haraam

>What the fuck is wrong with you krauts?
Too much to list on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>tfw never played doctor as a kid
>tfw never molested a girl because muh doctor roleplaying

feels bad man

Be glad you don't live next to them, on Saturdays and Sunday mornings they have the most degenerate kids tv shows obviously targeted pedos.

>tfw incidentally lost virginity at age 4 by playing extreme doctor

>talked girl into getting naked and lying on top of me as a kid
>made me feel good inside but not aroused because I was a kid

So, skinny people with better things to do with their time than walk slowly?

I get the headphones, lack of eye contact and the back slouch, but the rest? You're just pointing out undesirable qualities and you know it.

>He didn't get hard as a kid

This is why the Muslims are wining

No it's a real phenomenon. Once you get laid your whole outlook changes

This is me almost to the T, not a virgin though just probably mildly autistic or something

Bullshit

Checked. Also holy shit, how will krauts ever recover?

Ever heard the term spring in your step? The simple fact is once a guy slays pussy on the reggie his whole attitude changes

>Tfw just going through the catalog on Sup Forums
>stumble upon thread having to do with my mental disease
Why live?

Never.
Literal suicide tier now.

Say good bye to germans.

Lol

>leaf

t.virgin

>a girl I knew when I was 6-8 wanted to play doctor with me
>didn't sound interesting to me so I didn't play
Did she want the D?

Also where the fuck do kids get this idea from? I find it very creepy that little kids all seem to know what it means to ''play doctor''. Where did they get this idea from? Maybe their parents ''played doctor'' with them, and that is where they got it from, and maybe this is such a regular common occurrence it has been passed down from parent to child, from children to children until everyone knows what ''playing doctor'' means.

I just want a cure to my disease other than castration or death. I never acted on it :'(

such as?

Did any of you play "I'll show you mine, you show me yours" with anyone?
It's supposed to be social anxiety.

>Did she want the D?

The kids don't consider it sexual. They just learn that there are difference between boys and girls and they want to learn first-hand (kek) what these differences look like.

you got a dirty mind, mister.

how do we solve the german problem once and for all?

I was never interested in muh sexual organs as a kid, so I can't relate.
I probably didn't even notice I had a dick at the time, much less womyn not having one.

R A K E
A
K
E

This is their sexual fetish

We are solving it ourselves right now.

: ( aufneversehen

I will never understand "hair seems to overreact to wind"

Your smiley and your pun don't mix well.

>be me 6 yr old
>family friend cokes over is a girl
> mum leaves us to play and shit
>don't remebrr how it happen but both had our pants off at one point
>she ask me to 'check' her pussy I do it
This is memeory that has always confused me
>I then proceed to bend over and tell her to stick a finger in my ass
>tell her to go deeper
>mum pops her head over sofa and catches up
>I got beat and she got a belting too
>feelssttangeman.jpg

go on.

Kek

top kek

>it's just how kids play doctor these days.
>fastest14yearoldmigrant.jpg

Well you get check ups from the doctor when you're young and that'd be the first time you get your junk touched for the vast majority of kids so they just imitate that as an excuse to touch other kids.

I did it as well when I was young, I remember coaxing a neighbour girl to take off her panties as we were doing it lel (she did).

>I then proceed to bend over and tell her to stick a finger in my ass
>tell her to go deeper

sounds like a keeper

Germany, please stop. I'm going to cry bc I feel so bad for you; and that would be awkward since I don't cry, feel bad for people, or even like you.

The have cowlicks and wash hair too often. That to me is the funniest part. Guess you have to get laid to understand

She released the shitposter in you.

>officials "concerned" about new unprdcedentent phenomena of sexual assaults in KINDERGARDENS
>The pereptrators are always sandnigger sprawl
>Hey goy, here's a media campaign about how kids play doctor this days

At this point I unironcally wouldn't be mad if every single kraut go firing squadEd at once
Myself included.
I'd fucking die to have the privilege of witnessing such display of cosmic justice

Dying away in overcucked selfindulgence.
There are way too few tough Germans - the masses seem to love being btfo'd by shitskins.

Germans are soulless faggots.
You have too much empathy.

Ask any other country from Europe if it is bad that we are going to die.
Even replacing ourselves with turks is better for Europe

Do you how much poles hate turks?
Yet they take living next to Turkey 2.0 over Germany

I can not put into words how much I hate Germans.

Please please please don't feel sad we are out. The news are only going to get worse for you so make your peace with it now

hahaha WOW

I will never understand these australian initiation rituals. Trully you are dead inside and come here to shitpost to release stress.

I like how both Australian and Canadians peek out from the woodwork, just like clockwork, as soon as someone mentions pedo shit. You degenerates enrage me.

how did you even read the article, that shitty paywall site literally blocks all the text.

Oh wait you didn't even try to read it

Yeah getting laid is the first step to proper hair care

As soon as you slip it in it just comes to you like "damn I should stop washing my hair all the time"

I can tell you are virgin by your passive aggressiveness

This is me but not a virgin and walk awkwardly because I was hit by a car when I was 6 and have a permanent limp because of it. All the other symptoms in the pic caused by said insecurity of limp.

But hey, thats the Barnum effect for you.

>I did it as well when I was young, I remember coaxing a neighbour girl to take off her panties as we were doing it lel (she did).

hot

enzymes from the pucci-juice are unlocking idle regions of the male brain.
but that only works with intact penises, because amputee-cutdicks have a keratinized glans (and remnants of the inner foreskin), which is thicker and less permeable, so these enzymes can't get through the skin into the bloodsystem.

I can tell you are a virgin by your projection of virginity on to anonymous people on an anonymous image board

Fucking Jews are behind the cowlick epidemic

It's probably more common than you think, and they don't realise it's "sexual"

Once you fuck pussy you will see the error of your ways

>on the reggie
That's the key. Having regular sex, not just losing virginity. There's no rwal difference between a guy who got laid once 10 years ago and a guy who never got laid ever.

Penis inspection day is completely different from a doctor examining you, that just doesn't happen.
No one here has had their dick examined as a kid by a doctor.
Penis inspection occurs only after you hit puberty, and it's usually done by the gym teacher.

Occulus Rift + Fleshlight + two more years

Fuck off there is nothing wrong with earphones.

>back slouched
literally affects 90% of people born within the last 30 years

kys kike

It's not sexual as you and I know it, they have no comprehension of it, just a draw towards the mystery and the differences between boys and girls.

I can remember the strange lines of inquisition and abstract thoughts on "sex" at a young age. It was all pretty hilarious in hindsight.

God i hope my children can learn in an environment with as much innocence as i did...

>had 0 "childhood" friends

There's no penis inspection day at any age. Any time a doc checks your junk he's checking your balls, prostate, or looking for a hernia.

how is this possible? i'm a fucking loser but I at least had a few childhood friends.

>mfw i never had long lasting relationships because i always ended up moving after 2 years
>mfw i tried to add people i remembered on kikebook to keep contact
>mfw no one remembered me
My highschool classmates are the clossest thing i have to friends.

>Compulsively needs to pass anyone walking slightly slower than him
How do you not pass someone slower than you?

Virgin here, this is literally not how I walk, except walk fast because not a manlet

I'm moving to germany and play doctor with their kids. i'm just a poor 4 year old syrian refushit and don't dare to say otherwise you fucking nazis.

It's your fucking fault

If you hear the term "doctorspiele" and it's related to two children it's not much to bother about

Has no one here been to kindergarden and was curious about females?
Have you never been a stupid 5y/o who showed his dick to a girl because she asked and got your self flashed with pussy?

It is degeneret in so far that you haven't taught your kids what social boundries are and, for lack of a better word, shame of nudity in front of others

You surely have to talk about it with your children but as long as you don't witness some kind of penetration there's nothing to worrie about

Tho you might get jaild for pedophila in germany

Also didn't read the article won't give em a click

Is that b4 or after the morning calls to prayer?

stupid image describes habits of 80 percent of the world

Du wist eine faggot, Schmit?

NSDAP 2.0 WHEN
HITLER 2.0 WHEN
HOLOCAUST 2.0 FUCKING WHEN

I have some of those things such as not liking people that walk slow as fuck in groups.

Not a virgin just want people to gtfo.

The only thing that changed for me was that i placed less value on sex and it be came a more casual thing rather then a sacred thing. Seriously many virgins out there seem to hold sex as some kind of life changing experience. It's not.

I didn't realize the option was there. I am also now a refugee.

The kikes already have a plan to answer the GQ

Sounds more like autism desu.

Let billions of shitskins who breed like rabbits in to kill them off and rape their women while media and judicial system pretend nothing is happening.

muh dick

>does not read stupid shit drawn by Quentin
nice

>Die Mutter wollte den Fernseher noch ausschalten, aber Hannah hatte schon alles gesehen. Ausgerechnet während der Liebesszene im Nachtprogramm kam die Fünfjährige ins Wohnzimmer gelaufen. Und sagte: "Das machen Luis und ich auch." Ihre Eltern wahrten nur mühsam die Fassung. Wie jetzt? Was machen Luis und Hannah? Aber sie beruhigten sich bald: Die Kinder kuscheln manchmal, verstecken sich zusammen unter einer Decke - und in die Unterhosen haben sie sich auch schon gegenseitig geguckt. "Luis hat einen Pimmel", wusste Hannah ...

l-lewd

what kind of fucked up degenerate pedorape culture are you throwbacks living in that "playing doctor" always means touching each others junk?

I'm unironically leaving Europe.

The Eternal Saxe doing his usual degeneracy, nothing special.

Germany is lying on the deathbed. Haunted by a disease, a parasite, that Germany will never get rid off again. Dr. Goldberg stands beside us, telling us to calm down, that everything is good how it is. And we fall for his lie. We take the medications he is giving us, without knowing we are being poisoned by him and slowly dying, while our neighbours look at us and wonder how that could happen. Maybe it's the fault of the ebil Natsies they say. It's always them. Germany ruined europe. Twice. In one century. It was always germany. Now germany is no danger anymore, with no white people left. Dr. Goldberg says.

Flee your country, brother.

I would, but i'm too scared of it.

I don't know where to go. It's almost everywhere the same.

>Go to Middle East
>get AK
>shoot ISIS
>Die in glorius last stand
That way you die a hero and no one will know you are a pedophile.

Go where your children will be the safest. Go where they will be instilled with strong conservative morals and good discipline. Your (potential) children/family are what matters. I'm going to Japan. None of this race mixing shit bothers me in the real world. If I stayed in England and had a daughter, I would be living in fear for the rest of my life.

You really don't think Brexit will save the UK?

I don't think Japan is a good choice.

Their population is shrinking at an extremely hight speed. I don't know what that means for their future, but i would be too afraid too risk it.

Brexit sends a good signal for the nationalist cause but it's been hijacked and is now nothing more than a tool for politcal influence.

Leaving the EU won't stop immigration from Pakistan, and the demographic damage is already done. They are outbreeding us and our women are selfish whores more focused on their shitty careers. I already feel like a persecuted minority in my own country, which is unrecognisable now. I'm cancelling my ticket on the Titanic as far as I see it.

I genuinely care about you as fellow Germanics that we were lied into hating each other and seeing each other as rivals.

Thankfully I have a degree in Japanese and stuff so I already have the employment connections, experience, awareness and all of that. From what I do know, and having lived there for 1 year already, it is an INFINITELY better place to live than here. Not just for my own peace of mind but for children. Our island now feels like Alcatraz to me, and I can't shake that feeling.