When did you take the Vargpill Sup Forums

When did you realise that Christians are the biggest liars in the West? Not only liars to other people but most importantly liars to themselves?
Thread theme :youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping

That church is ugly anyway

Paganism is a dead religion

>st0p not collecting welfare

Wow right of the bat lying.

Gentiles aren't fucking pagans but "God fearers" - aka Christians before those top blokes in Antioch called them such.

t. currently doing theology degree (really)

The stave churches are the only interesting looking ones and they're basically gnostic. Still from the same shitty part of the world though.

It's coming back, more of us are waking up to the lies. Keep bowing to a foreign religion cuckboy.

>Keep bowing to a foreign religion cuckboy.
But that's exactly what your doing.

How? If you're referring to the Norse gods then you're clearly ignorant. Anglo Saxon gods are literally the same with slight variations in the spelling and pronunciation. This pretty much applies to all European deities. Educate yourself.

>Educate yourself

>>tumblr

Not an argument petrol sniffer

>catholicucks
>orthodox
>lutherans
>christian

pick one

Varg doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about half the time and he hasn't made good music since the 90's.

Varg is a meme pal, stop taking him so seriously.

They all stem from the same desert cult sven

>thinks a high infant mortality is a good thing
>thinks man is most ubermensch with zero civilization despite mathematics, art, physics, etc. coming from nature.
>uses pseudoscience such as neanderthals beimg ubermensch
>thinks you should abandon civilization because current methods of farming and energy are unsustainable
I like most of this dude's opinions but he's a bit off key with his anti civilization shit.

*not coming from nature

Nah the Ways of Yore is his best work since Filosofem

A few years ago

Hail The Gods

So do you think our lifestyles are sustainable?

When did you realize that being an atheist in the 21st century was first and foremost a virtue signal that you were an edgy "free thinker"

>current year
>still using fedora memes to attempt to discredit Paganism's legitimacy

Retard

Your faggy LARP religion lost.

good goy

This does make me laugh. A bunch of atheists who are pissed Christianity has dominated Europe for 1,500 years decide they want to believe in the tree fairies of old. Hilarious

I wonder if he cries himself to sleep every night realizing hos utterly BTFO his ''religion'' was.

Pathetic.

Because you were born with those customs.

>tree fairies
The Christian brainlet meme isn't even funny anymore

Brainlet please.
The whole idea of christiany stems from the rejection of the eternal kike .
Our Lord and saviour literally LASHED the and chased out of the temple
He called the whole istitute of iudaism satatism.
He rejected being a Jewish kind
He rejected the idea of Jews being exlusive and above Dem goys
They literally KILLED him for it and hate him to his day

So please neck yourself pagancucks
All your verbal excrement are lies and larps.

You got rekt and you tree hugger faggot shit.
Christiany is Europe. It was for 1000of glory.
Now it's gone and you crawl out of your cuckcaves
Can you get more pathetic

Your church has lesbians in, it makes that lutheran insitution a sinning church, you're all doomed.

Dark ages happened because the temples and customs were forcefully replaced & books burned.
It was christian bolshevism.

Good thing I do not attend Church anymore then.

>Pagancuck
>Literally live action roleplaying in its pirest form
>Calling a 2000 old religions members who dominated the whole world!d for centuries and achieved the Apex of Civilizatiotory advancement brainlets

The ironeee

you're pathetic, semir.

not these pagan larpers again

I'm not christian but you pagancucks are really fucking pathetic. all "pagans" I know are cringey freaks, usually leftists and/or LGBT faggots.

>Baseless statement: the post

Like everything out of pagancucks mouths
Emotion and bullshittery

We have 1000 fucking years of the most glorious history and what have you?
Burning rectal painage and impotent rage
Fact: 100%of all pagancucks got rect by severally outnumbered Christians
Gotta mit uns

We're where your trees when it counted huh?
Christ is King, heathen filth

>He rejected being a Jewish kind

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
(Matthew 5:17)

>Get rekt
>Respond with a name calling

Yep it's a baltnigger

Literally never ever did ai see a post from latshits that didn't exhibit painfully low IQ, never

This smells of kikery

????
What your point
Do you thing just elapping bible verses around counts as an argument?
Fucking spastic

You can't refute historical fact with but muh wordz

Calm down desert cultist

>Heathen filth
you still celebrate heathen customs with easter eggs and christmas trees

tfw ur a jewish shill dedicated to causing infighting on the right

>yes goy, abandon the religion that built europe and go back to the religion when we were raping and pillaging other europeans and destroying europe

I liked the ambient album.

Varg makes good points from time to time although sometimes he's promoting a bit of pseudoscience. Still, worth listening too.

>Varg
>pill
No.

He advocates we all go back to the prehistoric times, so no pills, only rocks and pebbles.

The Varg"pill" is difficult to swallow because it is a freaking rock.

Only because middle aged Christfags on here can't let go of the fact that they've been following a foreign religion all their lives. Trust me, the younger generation of right wing people aren't this stupid.

Non whites are taught to be masculinity, you've told to forgive.
Get out of your cultural christian decadence is what he is giving.

>Paganism's legitimacy

LARP is not a religion.

>rejecting the overwhelming evidence of Christ's resurrection
>rejecting Scholastic metaphysics

Jesus Goldstein-Christ will not forgive these sins, goyim

Christianity promotes weakness and it has made us weak. It has had a large impact on the culture even though many aren't Christians anymore.

The only thing that matters is race and Christianity actively works against that - it promotes helping other Christians, whatever their race are, and even non-Christians. It's a religion for the weak.

Larping as a christian is what west does.
Heathen customs never left, also you admire men like Hitler and other great leaders of the past that is very pagan indeed.

Christianity is subversive, dysgenic and uneuropean

not an argument, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
Religion of the blood, pagan europe which will force itself with will to get out of it's decadence of cultural christianity.

>cultural christian
This barely applies to the Baltic states, we are still more culturally pagan than anything.

You are comparing a single religion to an all-encompassing term.

The correct comparison would be Abrahamic monotheiism vs Paganism.

To your past point, he advocates people to undomesticate themselves so the plan of civilization run by the jews don't end up in whites being subserviant peasant class of the 1%

Yeah, I know, but he is still full of shit most of the time.
I am just making fun of his rhetoric.

When you say stuff like that, you have to have proofs unironically though.

1. Galatians 3:28 - Yeah, it's a good translation. I don't have a problem with this either, if you want a big racewar or extermination in the US you're a deluded piece of shit. Religion is the answer to overcoming racism, which has actually historically worked and has basis in scripture.

2. "End of private property" - Have you actually read the verses you quote in your shitty infographic? None of these verses talk about abolishing private property. The closest to it talks about charity and the Kingdom of God which is a concept you don't fucking understand. There is a 'meta-property' we engage in, God's reality, and then we have our own private property. The only way you can misunderstand this is by having already rejected the worldview and artificially created problems.

3. Jesus’ sword was never a literal one. In fact, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword”. It's made clear that the peace Jesus brings is not between man but between man and God and the peace between men may follow this. The 'Family' doesn't show anything about breaking up the family unit, it's a metaphor for how those who believe are shunned by their family for a time.

4. Doesn't encourage you to forsake your family either, you dense fuck. It says those who give up their pleasures of family and company and property for a life with God shall be rewarded and receieved into Heaven.

5. Nothing about chaos in Matthew 18:21-22 EITHER. It describes Peter coming to Jesus and asking "How many times can my brother (friend or by blood) sin against me, 7? And Jesus tells him "no, seventy and seven". Nothing about chaos reigning there.

Reply going over character limit, so I'll continue in the next post.

What I am saying is that while he can make accurate statements in broad terms,
he is a pseudoscientific autist whem it comes to explaining things in detail.

Like his story about how the dwarf image came to being:
"Children carrying still bearded skulls over their heads out of burial mounds"
When in reality the dward image was first created by J.R.R. Tolkien, author of The Lord of the Rings.
Varg himself has read the trilogy, so he knows that he is full of shit, but spouts it anyway.

And how he and his autist wife belive that lemon juice wards off ticks is simply bonkers.
One day their kids will catch lime disease, and he will blame processed foods or something, just you wait.

Part 2:

6. This one is incredibly interesting, because it talks about not starting fights over meaningless shit and learning forgiveness, something crucial for being a functioning member of society. I think it was Nietzsche who said you can suffer any how with a why, and Christianity is this why for most people.

7. Doesn't prevent freedom of speech in any meaningful way, merely about blasphemy and taking God or the Earth's name in vain for it is His creation and is sacred. We kind of need to think about freedom of speech in itself, and even the most prominent free speech advocates like Peterson say he acts as if God exists. There's nothing inherently within this scripture that says you can't say it, it merely says God says you can't. It's your choice to believe and your choice to not say certain things.

8. "Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison." - Again, wtf is wrong with this? If you don't die in battle and are captured, let the enemy take you so you can fight again if you must. Being a martyr for a meaningless cause is retarded.

I love how pol when america is asleep is entirely nazi and un-christian and pagan.

I hate it so much when my fellow americans get up. Those shills will be posting their christcuckold shit all fucking day trying to convince us a filthy jew is a "god". When all jews use money and religion to enslave us, and jesus is a jew thats using money and religion to enslave us.

When I completed heimskringa/Kringla heimsins at 14-15, the story of our people, well Kings from Óðinn, Njörður and co and out.
Part both Olav Tryggvason but in part Olav Haraldson aka Digre aka the holy's saga, EBIL WHITE ChRIST SHITS. Ruined the countries, killed women and children, dismembered and tortured people, picked their eyes out, forced live snakes down their stomache and so on

>kid goes through edgy Christian-hating phase as teenager
>never grows out of it
>this is a "pill" we have to "take"
ok Sup Forums

If paganism is dead, then why is it the most white and fastest growing religion dominated by white nationalists?

Eh christcuckold?

So what`s your point? That Christianity is bad? Look at the state of Christian countries compared to non-Christian ones (hint: the Christian ones are better of).

>dude I grew out of my ancestors religion lmao

*Correction, Catholic countries are in a better state. That is because they are closer to paganism than the protestant denominations are.

>grow out of it
history of europeans didnt start at 0 A.D
we could say these beliefs come from when the ice melted in europe mate OR even before that most likely

>Uneuropean
Kys fucking spastic

Whole Fedora and pagacucks shtick is acting like Europes history ended with treeguggers getting rekt in the earlier 800 and shamelessly acting like 1000years of history that happened afterwards doesn't exist.

You operate exclusively with empy epipets and slogans, good fucking shabbos goys.

Christedom is what out noble ancestors used to name themselves, not Europe, not "white"
Whenever it something was discribed to group eurpeans together and contrast them with the filthy xenos of niggers spics chinkd and kebabs , the word Christedom what used

Anglo Saxon Empire , Russian empire, The Reich, Autro Hungary, Poland-Litvacks, Teutons , etc
Christdendom.
Charles Martell, Otto, Carlemagne, Richard Lionheart ,Alexander Nevskiy,

The whole heroics pafheon is Christian
Christinity is glory, history and legacy , exclusively of the white eurpean Western Civilization.

Whaf is paganism and atheism.
Regressivness, ultra butthurt, cuckedy and decadence soon to be completely rekt by muzzies

You can't argue against history and accomplishments with demagoguery you fucking brainlet faggots

>Your ancestors stopped being your ancestors ass soon as they took on a superior faith you see infavourably

Literal moron
Christians are our more direct ancestors than pagans
Christians where native European tribes that absolutely and finally BTFOED lesser ,pagan tribes

Pagancuck is literally larping as an butthurt loser of history and taking pride in that

Varg is obsessed with historical facts. What about faith? What do pagans believe and why?

His moral outlook is completely dead, it's all about looking back and identifying with his group, simply because it's his.

>Christians are our more direct ancestors than pagans
>Christians where native European tribes that absolutely and finally BTFOED lesser ,pagan tribes

just stop posting your medieval globalist shit

I honestly have no idea how you can sit and watch these stupid cunts on YouTube and follow everything they say like it's some kind of religious miracle. They'll say anything for monies, they love the sound of their own voice and have their head so far up their arse. There is literally a million other things to do than watching some desperate moron forming your opinions for you.

t. crusader LARPer

Use that logic for the modern day Hans, your religion is dying out in Europe whilst another desert cult religion is growing. You are the losers at the present, and are doing fuck all about it. So while you templarp on Sup Forums posts as your churches are closing down, us pagans are making an effort to become more autonomous. When shit hits the fan, you'll be the ones who die off first.

>t. "MY GOD IS BETTER THAN YOUR GOD! YOU BELIVE IN A DIFFERENT DEITY THAN I DO? DIE YOU GOYS! INFIDELS! KUFFARS!"

>medieval globalist
This is a good one. I'll steal this.

that's not true. he does speak of respect for nature and his fellow "tribe"(white european).
this is what christianity pushed back in the day, that pagans never had any morality. just like vikings with horned helmets it's a lie, propaganda.
for instance in baltic paganism the main god Dievs(Dievas) turned into a homeless man or a person in need to test people how good they are.

That comic is so incredibly ignorant, I just might think that you're trolling.

Muh jewish kang
Fuck off arminius

Please tell us where it's wrong?

how is it ignorant? might give me a counter argument?

>your churches are closing down, us pagans are making an effort to become more autonomous.
This. Just a week ago Dievturi opened up another shrine. Image very related.

>inb4 LARPers
I don't see any new chrches popping up, apart from the Orthodox one here, that was never even completed.

First of all,
>implying there will still be blond hair blue eyed whites under a caliphate

Second, Christianity came to the west via Roman Catholicism--it is an entirely different sect from the coptic Christians and is (or was) uniquely European.

Besides, if you don't like the idea of Rome imposing its religion on the rest of Europe, well vae victis.

>Besides, if you don't like the idea of Saudi Arabia imposing its religion on Europe, well allahu akbar.

A few years ago. I was a cringy feodra tipper for about 10 years (18-28). It took a bit of old age to make me stop being such an insufferable arrogant twat. The problem with atheists is that they are just so sure of themselves. The truth is, that surety comes from a place of deep insecurity. It's overcompensation.

You're missing the point, which doesn't surprise me since your turn to LARPing is a mark of your intelligence. There is no western interpretation of Islam as there is with Christianity -- it's comparing apples to oranges, where in the latter case an ethnoreligious system is conquering a region and the latter a moral belief system profligates through the people.

and islam is coming to europe through UN and EU

>Besides, if you don't like the idea of Rome imposing its religion on the rest of Europe, well vae victis.

yeah because europe is so christian. most pagan traditions have been absorbed in holidays, festivals etc. I like how the church says that for example 60%population is protestant 20%orthodox 15%catholic and 5%muslim
yet not even 10% of all those christians go to church or practise christianity.

Whoops, I switched my former and latter. Freudian slip maybe, but my argument still holds.

>yet not even 10% of all those christians go to church or practise christianity.
The Catholic Church and Europe has gone through periods of degeneracy, yes.

But again, the Islamic Caliphate of the modern times and profligation of Catholicism are two different things.

Kek

>current methods of farming and energy are unsustainable
if you don't see this than you're a blind retard

Christianity used to be just like Islam is right now.
And both Christanity and Islam are mere interpretations of Judaism.
All 3 are Abrahamic in origin, and they kill each other to please the one god they all worship.
Even moreso, there is sectarian strife in Islam, just like there was, and still is (dormant) hate between Catholics and Protestants.

Monotheism is for fools who are incapable of independent thought,
and need an authority to tell them what to do, and even what to think.

this.

after a while, we will adapt the more horrible parts of Islam, make it look European and defend it while killing our brothers.