What's the point, Sup Forums? We're just a bunch of racist bigots to everyone...

What's the point, Sup Forums? We're just a bunch of racist bigots to everyone. The left are going to continue growing in numbers. I just want to take the blue pill and live in ignorant bliss again... Eventually even this place will be gone, then we'll be completely alone. No friends, no family, because we're on the wrong side of history.

>racist
using kike buzzwords doesn't work here, Jew.

There are more of us than you think. They're just hiding their power level. NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWERLEVEL
You have to pretend to be a normie like everyone else but SOMETIMES drop a subtle redpill but under the disguise of sarcasm but then go like "yeah but the numbers don't compute you know" or w/e

I look at all the inbred kikes posting demoralization garbage on our board and it motivates me quite a bit. We've stirred up a hornets nest so we will continue to do exactly what we are doing. Amplified when possible.

>What's the point, Sup Forums? We're just a bunch of racist bigots to everyone.
>We're
took the redpill and having trouble hiding your power levels from your bosses?

>Hitler
>Far-right politics
>politics at all
(you)

((()))

During the election we all channeled our power together to drop a memetic weapon of mass distortion. The future is completely uncertain now, though this is preferable to the certain death of the west under Clinton.

With that in mind, thoth is our new prophet.

>we're on the wrong side of history.
you're not fooling anyone, Shlomo

This place is so depressing this time of day. I thought it was just the Eurocucks sad because Ahmed is nutting in their moms, but its even spreading to Ameribros.

Grow a spine, pussy, and fight back.

The more you want to give up and silence yourself.
The more they win.

You can't fight the great architects, so called right and left wing are the sides of a same coin. Just give up and find something more useful to do.

You shills are such low energy cucks.

Shut up kike

Shut up faggot. Whining is for liberals

It would be really embarrassing if the world is still the same in 40 years and you wasted all this time complaining on Sup Forums

Get out while you still can and do something productive. Instead of bitching about the state of the world make your own life better.

Some Whites have a future, some don't. You may be among the lucky ones.

jews are the biggest "racists". Down with excessive racism, gas the kikes

1 post by this id.
go away whine shill

Shut up you cuck

DABBLALALLDLDDDDD FLLOOOOMMMPFFFF DOOONNNTT UIUU DAAARREEEER CLAAPAPPPPPPPP