Who is the craziest motherfucker you've ever met?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfQZ9VmC2aQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me

>going outside
fuck off normie

>be Australian
>live in the bush

Me, and i just made this video to prove it
youtube.com/watch?v=CfQZ9VmC2aQ

Please sub rate and share.

I used to be friends with a schizophrenic guy, he was pretty crazy, once he was found wondering the hills in Wales at night (about a 100 miles from where he lived), he told me that he had found this "jelly" growing on the floor there that made you strong if you eat it. He also believed he could see two suns in the sky and often declared himself to be a prophet of Alistair Crowley.

My friend.

He's 30, still lives with his 70 y/o parents and they give him ''allowance'' which he spends exclusively on weed.
Now for you to understand how lazy he is, here's a scenario - We live far away from each other now (3 hours) and when I'm in the area I usually tell him that Ill be at a place 15 minutes from where he lives and he usually won't come, need to come to him.. Or in a video game I come up with a way if doing some quest to get gear efficiantly and tell him, his response is: im too tired for that.. but he plays the game 24/7 anyways...

some black dude

he drank bong water after hitting it

just sounds like hes depressed and stuck in a rut because of it

have he killed gaza kids?

Why is he your friend though

Ye right it sounds like depression but he isn't. Just super uber lazy, he's happy like that.

This one time I cooked my tendies all by myself and without using a timer (I don't know how mom turns on the one on our microwave).

How did he get there

Met a guy who hunts elk with a crossbow. He went on a trip to Russia and thought it was no biggie to show up for a months-long trek w/o a weapon. They almost left him to die on the ice.

This man right here
A friend from high school that was that dude that did all the crazy shit you would tell stories about to friend you make in college
I'm just glad he decided to pursue his dream of making videos on youtube

laziness is a major symptom of depression
theres no incentive to do anything

A dude I know kept dead animals in his dorm.

did he just leav them lying dead or did he box them up and label them

Why not? Lazy doesn't mean bad friend

Just kept the skins.

Depressed people commonly share a symptom of laziness but not all lazy people are depressed.

Probably my Father. He was a crazy biker in the late 60's in a club that was an affiliate to the Hells Angels. Seen people get shot, get stabbed, die from overdoses. The fact that he stayed around that stuff till his early 30's is mind boggling.

thats the most normal thing i've ever heard of.

Don't we all keep the mutilated remains of dead beasts in all our dwellings?

if you friend doesn't want to hang out with you

AND hes lazy, sounds like depression

Most people use the word lazy to describe that they are not willing to do something that requires too much effort and would preferentially do stuff that they consider their hobby. The major symptom of depression is not willing to do literally anything, even at the cost of your life indirectly (i.e. going to school/college/work). In severe depression you isolate yourself from everything.

I'm lazy as fuck however, I sure as hell love to do what I consider is fun to do and I'm far from being depressed. I've seen a lot of people with depression and anxiety already and most of them wouldn't describe any of their symptoms as 'being lazy'.

That's not weird. Also I have dead animals in my fridge right now.

This one ex UFC fighter, has an IQ of around 80 from having so many concussions. He enjoyed my Magic the Gathering Decks that I showed him.

I never said he doesn't want to hang out.
I said he does, but too lazy to go anywhere besides his place to meet.