What's wrong with you people?

What's wrong with you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CmqAGwFEVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't see anything wrong except one is an organized unit and ones just a small community of goys

Is the one in the BDUs and PASGT helmet on the rear left a man or woman? I honestly can't tell.

TRIPLE BASED

Well German Nationalists are not what they used to be. Additionally the SA was composed of lower class prols.

>lower class

Class has no place in an ideology of blood, Marxist scum.

Holy shit, I went in expecting a BASED BLACK CENTIPEDE and I was not disappointed!
SHADILAY!

>nigger as a nacionalist
burgers are just jews toy,brainwashed idiot who can't do anythink.
In europe we fight for your race no matter u are slav or aryan we fight for it
in america u fight for what kurwa?For burger?For these niggers on the sreets?
burgers are subhumans

wow... BASED black men

t.subhuman

a bunch of individualists and a collective

>Class has no place in an ideology of blood
typical nazi

people on the bottom have dark hair and dark eyes it is a evolutionary adaptation to environment, people on the top have black skin it is also a evolutionary adaptation to environment. By your logic Hitler is literally a nigger in this case

?

People in pic related are the reason why nationalism never became popular again up until 2009'ish

Modern nationalists have little to no concept of discipline. They recognise red pills but will never apply them to there logical conclusion. They understand why nationalism is important for a functional society (it creates a sense of belonging which is a motivating factor according to the hierarchy of needs) yet they refuse to go any further out of fear. The 'alt-lite' will not apply in group preference to the concept. Degenerate skin heads will refuse to improve themselves for the good of their people. They're both examples of getting stuck half way up the red pill ladder.

Your spelling is nigger-tier.

>SA was composed of lower class prols.
>tfw when poor people in 1930 had more class, higher morlals etc than middle class now.

t. libertarian pleb

wut?

>class

No such thing you filthy commie

youtube.com/watch?v=-CmqAGwFEVM

This
Poo for brains "neo nazi" groups are being used by the MSM as posterchild for any nationalism, to convince the sheep that nationalism is bad.