Sup Forums 2017

Sup Forums 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_IqDF7YSCDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise be to Kek

I still can't believe these people walk around with a modified nazi flag. Do they not know? Because I'm sure they'd say themselves they're not natsoc

the nazi war flag is simply a copy of the prussian war flag, a very old design that has been used for hundreds of years and modified/copied by many countries. its not a nazi flag, nazi's were just one of the groups to use its design as a base.

fags

holy cringe.

Why would you wear a tight fitting vest when you're that fat? Knowing this is what the people posting on this board look like makes me want to leave and never come back.

Chanology all over again

Thanks luub

Checked

What's wrong with this? The Alt Right and Trump have given us basement dwellers, who have previously been oppressed by normies and liberals, a common platform and a reason to join together, so we can go outside and stand up for our interests and ideas.

Chanology was good times.

nah some of us are fit

lol you guys are no different than the ugly feminist, I'll keep this in mind whenever I see one of you fags overly hateful toward women.

I'm honestly done with this place, going to cripplechan. It's become so unbearable here with all the underage bullshit.

>muh quips for upboats
>muh praise kek
>muh /ourgirl/ threads
>muh twitter posts
>muh e-celebs

Redditors have killed this place. Sup Forums is dead.

I got bad news for you m8, 8/pol/ is worse than here.

t. cripplechan refugee

It's true.

But I mostly blame anyone born 1996 or after.

No it isn't faggot. You are just some fag larper who can't handle anything other than reddit-tier humor.

I really hope you fucking hang.

fuck me I was thinking the same thing decade later nothing changes

>not a swastika in sight
This is r/the_donald, not Sup Forums

This whole thing has been Sup Forums's Chanology.

Yeah its not as bad as these pics imply, in fact I'd logically expect it to be these guys that have the lack of self awareness that allows them to do these things. I sympathise with them though, there but for the grace of god go I.

You cannot deny the place hasn't gone to shit after the election, mods are banning and deleting threads of anything critical of Trump.

Even pointing out things like him contradicting his previous stances gets you banned. 8/pol/ back in 2015/16 was great, but now its shit. Threads don't move, if it was so great you'd already be there, instead of here acting like a sperg cunt.

>hold "nothing is out of our reach" shield with pride
>tabs: youtube, Sup Forums, reddit, facebook.

I see what you did there

you can tell its reddit and not pol by the fact that their outside.

That shit was here before the elections.

It keeps evolving

Damn didnt even notice

we should ban Americans from Sup Forums. easy as that

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I wont even get slightly upset the next time I'm roasted on here. Like that saying with stones in glass houses.

>autism is evolution
you might be right.

is kekistan the new anonymous?

i warned you about the kek shit

>Wow. Just fucking wow.

Yeah, how about you just fuck off back on your boat to Reddit

Kek needs a containment board

>Sup Forums

Can you hear the oy vey off in the distance?

Honestly I would fully support this.

and your fucking point? This place as been going downhill for a while, now the cancer is complete. I can smell the reddit on you too, trying to justify it.

Fucking neck yourself.

>kuckistan
>Sup Forums

this is some sargon of cuckad shit
these people aren't Sup Forumsacks

Sup Forums 2008
youtu.be/_IqDF7YSCDE

but thats funny in an ironic way

Fucking embarrassing

Great googley moogley look at those numbers!

this is why we should rangeban the US

Its like the shittier new version of the Village People.

leftypol/reddit 2017

Thanks for the lulz guys!

Why do you neckbeard losers in this cesspool believe they are any better?
Have you seen yourself in the mirror?
You hideous fat fucks can't even go outside in the first place, that's why you gather here.

is that a freaking beard

Try harder dickhead

#resist

Except Sup Forums IS natsoc and specifically based it of the Nazi flag

penis

I'm not natsoc and I'm here.
Nice projecting.

We look pretty fun. Just got my flag the other day.

That's just the transitional phase people go through when they come here and experience unfiltered free speech for the first time.

lefty/pol/ 2017

Who?

>that seal

Dammit. I liked that and now I have to stop using it because these larping fags.

#resist

Fat nigger loving Redditors living with their parents LARPing at events that don't do anything. Pretty fucking gay desu.

Fishing for (You)s

i remember him what a faggot

You guys are like Sup Forums from 10 years ago

Plebbit misses you

I haven't been in a real fight for like 10 years, but I could fuck up every single overweight manchild piece of shit in that pic

It's a giant joke you retard

Don't worry. Only literal Redditors attend shit like that

You're not alone Reijik

I haven't been in a fight since the last time I was in Croatia.

WE wuz ______

>Vikings
>Wood age knights
>Renfaire Larpers

that hoodie in the top right has the logo the wrong way round

That image sums it up pretty well. All these newfags seem to be missing the anonymity aspect that is pretty much the core of the site, thus our behaviour on it.

Showing your face in public while spouting memes under your real name is gaaaaaay.

>fat mouth breathing feckless white plebbitors or nonwhite pets, with "muh alt right" ((((beliefs))), aka r/thedonald refuse
>Sup Forums
Choose one and only one.

>I still can't believe these people walk around with a modified nazi flag.
Yeah, free speech seems like a weird thing to us eurocucks.

more like faggot larpers over at the_Donald or however the fuck leddit works

you do know that our culture spreading is a win right?
sure normies overdue everything, but would you rather they have blue hair and screaming down with white males?
they took the first step, we need to guide them to the next

sargon did this

Paid Actors most likely..

Pretty sure that's the very point of yheir stale meme you retard, they are taking the piss out of natsoc

Why did we allow jews and fags to take over the (((alt right)))

>lefty Sup Forums is more white than alt-kike

cute flag pic xD

wtf I love public ownership of the means of production now

wow that beard is the most disgusting shit i've seen in a long time. He looks like he sawed someone face off and used it as mask also.

What happened to rule 1&2?

>when none of the antifa can defend waving a flag that killed nearly 100 million people

They've never heard of them. R_T_D and their alt right Facebook groups never told them.

At least they're doing something instead of shitposting and doing nothing.

is this how kurt cobain felt

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

So sad!

just as ugly, disgusting, out of shape and cringeworthy as the left

i sometimes hate this place

KILL EVERY KIKE
EVERY
KIKE

here was after we took the hill right before Based Stick Man gave the closing inspirational speech.

Yeah man Capitalism never killed anybody, and also everyone is rich.

And Sup Forums 2015 was an obscure group of autists who had no power in politics.

This is what happens when you convert normies to your cause. This is how you win elections.

For as cringey as it may be...normies see this and see antifa and notice the good time and lulz being had on the alt light side...and start to support us, start to look up who we are and where we are....

This is how you convert peoples ideology from the shit globalist sjw to based realism.

This was the overall goal here. Dont knock it...its working...

MOAR